Is this President Trump's "9/11" or Trump's "Pearl Harbor"?

Which one would you liken it to? PIck as many as apply

• This is President Trump's "Pearl Harbor"

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • This is President Trump's "September 11th"

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Mehh. What me worry?

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • OMFGWTF!!@! We're all gonna die!!!

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
I'd call it his clusterfuck so far.

Ahhh, but is it a "clusterfuck of Biblical proportions"?

It's a clusterfuck.

How so, dumbass? He cut off travel to China as soon as he knew about the virus.....you asshats called him a xenophobe.........he calls it a foreign virus....and you call him a racist...

Between him and you asshats, he is the only serious person dealing with the virus.

Who exactly called Trump a xenophobe for the China travel ban? I didn't. I don't know of a lot of people who did. So, name 5.

In the meantime, that wasn't enough. He downplayed the severity and many of you idiots are still taking his lead on that.

Of course not to mention tests were available by the WHO he chose not to take them up on that and we still don't have proper testing.

He lied about the numbers and told us it was going to be down to nothing soon, that was weeks ago.

He imported the virus against CDC warnings with a haphazard response of getting those people who were on the cruise ship back to the U.S. and likely started the first case of local transmission.

Where are we with hospital beds? They are going to be overrun pretty soon if not already, what's the plan for that?

Yes, this is a clusterfuck.

Be interesting to see the employment numbers this month

With Tourism, sports, restaurants, schools, theaters shutting down....we could see a loss of a million jobs

All according to plan......ask Rod Rosenstein's sister at the CDC...

Be interesting to see the employment numbers this month

With Tourism, sports, restaurants, schools, theaters shutting down....we could see a loss of a million jobs

All according to plan......ask Rod Rosenstein's sister at the CDC...

All according to plan? Have you ever bothered with reality? And you didn't answer anything in my post. What happened? Nobody provided you with your wall of dubious facts yet?

I would liken the series of events we're undergoing as an "attack" on America. The combined events of the viral pandemic and drop in the stock market are probably the most serious threat we've faced in many years.

So how would you define it? Is this President Trump's "September 11th", as we saw under the Presidency of George W, Bush, or would this be President Trump's "Pearl Harbor", as we saw under Roosevelt?

battleship-attack-Pearl-Harbor-Japanese-Hawaii-December-7-1941.jpg

If we can go buy past attacks against Trump, this will work to make him stronger.....he acted decisively to shut down travel with China to stop the spread of the virus and the democrats called him a xenophobe...he called out the reliance on manufacturing based in China, and people are now realizing how dependent we are on China's control over our pharmacuetical production.......as Andrew Klavan at the daily wire pointed out, Trump has been right on everything, and he is working with the private sector to get through this virus panic.....a panic created by the democrat party members in the press...

I certainly hope you are correct....and I see your point...

First collusion, collusion, collusion failed

Russia, Russia, Russia failed.

Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction failed.

Racist, Racist, Racist failed.

Impeach, Impeach, Impeach failed.

Recession, Recession, Recession failed.

Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ one after another lead balloons.

I hope so too........they launched this too soon....there is time to recover and imagine that first Trump rally after people get over the panic....it is going to be massive........the Trump Boomerang is going to be something to see........

I would liken the series of events we're undergoing as an "attack" on America. The combined events of the viral pandemic and drop in the stock market are probably the most serious threat we've faced in many years.

So how would you define it? Is this President Trump's "September 11th", as we saw under the Presidency of George W, Bush, or would this be President Trump's "Pearl Harbor", as we saw under Roosevelt?

battleship-attack-Pearl-Harbor-Japanese-Hawaii-December-7-1941.jpg

If we can go buy past attacks against Trump, this will work to make him stronger.....he acted decisively to shut down travel with China to stop the spread of the virus and the democrats called him a xenophobe...he called out the reliance on manufacturing based in China, and people are now realizing how dependent we are on China's control over our pharmacuetical production.......as Andrew Klavan at the daily wire pointed out, Trump has been right on everything, and he is working with the private sector to get through this virus panic.....a panic created by the democrat party members in the press...

I certainly hope you are correct....and I see your point...

First collusion, collusion, collusion failed

Russia, Russia, Russia failed.

Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction failed.

Racist, Racist, Racist failed.

Impeach, Impeach, Impeach failed.

Recession, Recession, Recession failed.

Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ one after another lead balloons.

I hope so too........they launched this too soon....there is time to recover and imagine that first Trump rally after people get over the panic....it is going to be massive........the Trump Boomerang is going to be something to see........

Who launched what?

It's a clusterfuck.

How so, dumbass? He cut off travel to China as soon as he knew about the virus.....you asshats called him a xenophobe.........he calls it a foreign virus....and you call him a racist...

Between him and you asshats, he is the only serious person dealing with the virus.

Who exactly called Trump a xenophobe for the China travel ban? I didn't. I don't know of a lot of people who did. So, name 5.

In the meantime, that wasn't enough. He downplayed the severity and many of you idiots are still taking his lead on that.

Of course not to mention tests were available by the WHO he chose not to take them up on that and we still don't have proper testing.

He lied about the numbers and told us it was going to be down to nothing soon, that was weeks ago.

He imported the virus against CDC warnings with a haphazard response of getting those people who were on the cruise ship back to the U.S. and likely started the first case of local transmission.

Where are we with hospital beds? They are going to be overrun pretty soon if not already, what's the plan for that?

Hey.....dumb fuck...how about the Democrat party Presidential nominee in waiting.....joe biden.....

FLASHBACK: Biden Called Trump’s Chinese Coronavirus Travel Ban ‘Xenophobia’

During a campaign rally, Biden said that “In moments like this, this is where the credibility of a president is most needed, as he explains what we should and should not do.”

“This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia, hysterical xenophobia, to uh, and fear mongering,” Biden continued.

Members of the press....

Jim acosta...CNN reporter....

CNN’s Jim Acosta called hypocrite by critics after 'xenophobia' remark following Trump's address

Trump’s coronavirus speech was laced with xenophobia

Trump’s coronavirus speech was laced with xenophobia

Trump’s xenophobic travel ban punishes Americans above all - The Boston Globe

'Apocalyptic': Trump's Xenophobic Travel Ban Causes Chaos at U.S. Airports

Apocalyptic': Trump's Xenophobic Travel Ban Causes Chaos at U.S. Airports

Last edited:

It's a clusterfuck.

Hey.....dumb fuck...how about the Democrat party Presidential nominee in waiting.....joe biden.....

During a campaign rally, Biden said that “In moments like this, this is where the credibility of a president is most needed, as he explains what we should and should not do.”

“This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia, hysterical xenophobia, to uh, and fear mongering,” Biden continued.
Exactly, and if the old hag had beat Trump, she would have had the same mindset that Biden had about closing the borders to
certain countries. She would have put MORE American lives at risk for the sake of showing the democrat mantra.
Thank God for Donald Trump.

It's a clusterfuck.

Did you notice that Biden at no time called the travel ban xenophobia? You're being manipulated.

Trump referring to COVID19 as a "foreign" virus or "Chinese" virus is xenophobic. We have to work with these countries now and in the future to prevent the next pandemic regardless of where it's coming from. Trump, by referring to is as something foreign allows idiots like you to ignore his reaction to it and blame China for our lack of a response.

What historians hear as Trump describes coronavirus - CNN

Work on your game, boy.

You also ignored 99% of my post.

It's a clusterfuck.

Exactly, and if the old hag had beat Trump, she would have had the same mindset that Biden had about closing the borders to
certain countries. She would have put MORE American lives at risk for the sake of showing the democrat mantra.
Thank God for Donald Trump.

Exactly? You guys are being lied to.

It's a clusterfuck.

Did you notice that Biden at no time called the travel ban xenophobia? You're being manipulated.

Trump referring to COVID19 as a "foreign" virus or "Chinese" virus is xenophobic. We have to work with these countries now and in the future to prevent the next pandemic regardless of where it's coming from. Trump, by referring to is as something foreign allows idiots like you to ignore his reaction to it and blame China for our lack of a response.

Work on your game, boy.

You are a moron....

Spanish flu,
German Measles...

were those xenophobic you moron...you P.C. bullshit is what causes these problems........it came from china you moron.....

I put up 4 names, that's what you get........and the first was the Democrat party nominee for President...

It's a clusterfuck.

Work on your game, boy.

You are a moron....

Spanish flu,
German Measles...

were those xenophobic you moron...you P.C. bullshit is what causes these problems........it came from china you moron.....

I put up 4 names, that's what you get........and the first was the Democrat party nominee for President...

Different times, back then we didn't use the origins (sorry, oranges) of the virus as a scapegoat for not taking enough actions.

Remember the "Foreign mumps"? Me neither. .

It's a clusterfuck.

Work on your game, boy.

You've been bitch slapped and you didn't even realize it.
Where did the virus first appear? Which country was not forthcoming with the virus?
You keep going to your CNN for your "information". I'm sure they have their inside source
to the historians. :auiqs.jpg:

Work on your game, boy.

You are a moron....

Spanish flu,
German Measles...

Different times, back then we didn't use the origins (sorry, oranges) of the virus as a scapegoat for not taking enough actions.

Remember the "Foreign mumps"? Me neither. .
Like the German Measles?

Forum List

Back