Is this President Trump's "9/11" or Trump's "Pearl Harbor"?

Which one would you liken it to? PIck as many as apply

• This is President Trump's "Pearl Harbor"

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • This is President Trump's "September 11th"

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Mehh. What me worry?

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • OMFGWTF!!@! We're all gonna die!!!

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
Neither - It is Donald's Katrina.

#DonnieDithered&PeopleDied

fishing_small.jpg

guitar1_small.jpg
No it's not

This is President Trump's finest hour.

It can be

Have to see how Presidential he can be
He's doing great, much better than Obungo did with the H1N1.

Trump is just getting started.
His economy is collapsing. Didn’t happen with the Great Obama
you bit the bait Jones already told the people you A.H. would beging the blame on Trump this has nothing to do with Trump REJECT
it's what we've been telling you for weeks monnths andn years dumb ass!!

THIS IS TO HERD YOU INTO A POLICE NATION VIA USING THE VIRUS-------- THIS THE NEW WORLD ORDER HERDING YOU IN DUMBASS!! Today it's not the gas chamber .
You talk Goofy

Trump dismissed coronavirus pandemic worry in January — now claims he long warned about it
“It’s going to be just fine,” Trump assured Kernen during the interview at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.

“We have it totally under control.”
Trump dismissed coronavirus pandemic worry in January — now claims he long warned about it
Trump proclaimed it would be over by now
And?
Ummm....
And it isn’t.

“It’s going to be just fine,” Trump assured Kernen during the interview at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.

And?
Ummm....
And it isn’t.
Did Trump pick up his toys and go home? So what if he said that?
The Trump is doing a good job in combating the virus. That is the bottom line.
Those that aren't politicizing this epidemic will admit to that.
Those that are partisan hacks say he's not up to the task, hack

And?

It's not, he downplayed it from the beginning and now a bunch of wingnuts think the severity is a hoax and most likely will endanger others.

And?

It's not, he downplayed it from the beginning and now a bunch of wingnuts think the severity is a hoax and most likely will endanger others.
Because Trump didn't freak out and exhibit hysteria that you and your ilk displayed for ONE REASON doesn't mean he's not on top of it.
By the way, I'm looking for your posts when the H1N1 virus was running rampant, can't find anything so far, minion. Your masters must love you.

And?
Ummm....
And it isn’t.
Shows Trump was spreading misinformation on the seriousness of the threat

And?
Ummm....
And it isn’t.
No he didn't, unlike you.

And?

Because Trump didn't freak out and exhibit hysteria that you and your ilk displayed for ONE REASON doesn't mean he's not on top of it.
By the way, I'm looking for your posts when the H1N1 virus was running rampant, can't find anything so far, minion. Your masters must love you.

He literally lied about the number sick and when we'd be out of this and then said that any concern was a hoax. Now, I'm hearing all around my neighborhood (full of wingnuts) that they aren't going to follow any sort of social distancing and think it's some sort of government plot.

H1N1 had a much slower start, it's not the same thing and that you want to go back in time and play politics and the wingnuts have often lied about time frames of what happened (which have been debunked multiple times) does nothing to remedy what is happening now.

And?
Ummm....
And it isn’t.

Here's trump only a couple of weeks ago, still uninformed and clueless as always. What does it take for trump fans to see the light? What does it take? His lack of knowledge and arrogance and not giving a damn about anyone but himself has surely cost many lives to this virus so far.

It's a bit difficult to pigeonhole the virus and it's fall out to Trump and/or US......since the same issues are global. Dimwits are a bit too focused on Trump, but fail to see that other countries have done & numbers of infected are far worse than here...….let that sink in, if you will
We are just getting started.

Maybe maybe not. Nobody knows for sure about this virus enough to make any type of claims. Any & all information has been changing at breakneck speed since it was first discovered in China in December. Yet some people in this country insist the President is at fault.

After Pearl Harbor, people united, and we got on a war footing. Factories retooled, rationing was begun, but we all were happy to do it as it was for the country. We were strongly united.

After 9/11, there was unity in the country, but then it started into an us vs. them thing, and the nation started to fracture. It did make a good slogan though.

This virus is nothing like either of them. Granted, the initial body count was much higher, but neither Pearl Harbor, nor 9/11 had an effect on the country and the markets like this has. Matter of fact, one of OBL's stated goals in taking down the WTC was to try to disrupt the country financially. He could only dream of the kind of effect this virus has had.

And?

He literally lied about the number sick and when we'd be out of this and then said that any concern was a hoax. Now, I'm hearing all around my neighborhood (full of wingnuts) that they aren't going to follow any sort of social distancing and think it's some sort of government plot.

H1N1 had a much slower start, it's not the same thing and that you want to go back in time and play politics and the wingnuts have often lied about time frames of what happened (which have been debunked multiple times) does nothing to remedy what is happening now.

You hear things and you assume things. Trump is doing a good job with handling this virus. Even called for a National Emergency in
a more timely manner than did your Obama. He can now have access for more funds to combat the virus.

Sept. 9, 2009
US Swine Flu Death Toll Includes 36 Children, Report
swine flu virus A(H1N1), two thirds of whom had one or more high risk medical conditions. Over 90 per cent of the children who had medical conditions had neurodevelopmental disorders such as developmental delay or cerebral palsy and health-care professionals are urged to be aware of the potential for more severe illness, including death, among these children.

The report also shows that most of the children with neurodevelopmental conditions who died had more than one neurodevelopmental diagnosis and/or pulmonary conditions.

In addition, doctors should be aware of the higher risk of severe bacterial coinfections in children who have flu and treat accordingly. Over 40 per cent of the reported deaths for which lab results were reported, showed the children also had bacterial coinfections.

The figures appear in this week’s MMWR report from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which details results of surveillance for pediatric deaths linked to the 2009 pandemic swine flu from April to August.

As of 8th August, the CDC said it had received reports of 477 deaths linked to pandemic swine flu, including 36 deaths among children aged under 18 years of age. The youngest patient was 2 months old, and the oldest was 17. The figures also show that 7 of the children were under 5 years old (5 were under 2 years old).
US Swine Flu Death Toll Includes 36 Children, Report

On Oct 24, 2009 Obama finally called for a National Emergency which opened up the money needed to combat the virus.

I know, I know, he had called for a Public Health Emergency, well that didn't cut it and people began dropping and he dragged his feet
in declaring a National Emergency. That's what Obama did best....drag his feet. I can't count the times where I heard him say,
"We're going to get to the bottom of this", and that was the last heard on a subject.

And?
Ummm....
And it isn’t.

Misinformation like when he said we had 15 cases and would soon go down to none.
You might want to call that a lie, but I will say misinformation.

Ummm....
And it isn’t.

Misinformation like when he said we had 15 cases and would soon go down to none.
You might want to call that a lie, but I will say misinformation.

Is it the President's sole responsibility to tell you what you need to know? Do you want him to wipe your but for you and lullaby you to sleep every night too? Obviously you have more faith, trust, and reliance on your government than I do, Bubba.

How about using a little trick I learned a long time ago? It's called "Personal Responsibility."

Try it some time. You'll be amazed at how much easier it makes your life.

but i thought this was the Obama economy

Conservatives seem to have a hard time understanding that it became Trump's economy in Feb of 2018 when he got his tax plan passed. It was further cemented as his over the summer when he started his trade war with China.

Sorry.................but that line is getting a bit tired. And, the only ones I hear still using it are conservatives when they are being snarky.

Forum List

Back