Is Voicing A Goal Of Burning A US Flag On Olympic Podium Valid Reason To Deny Transgender Athlete Spot On US Olympic Team?

Having your salami sliced off has to be a traumatic experience.
Maybe that's the source of It's psychotic anger issues?
No doubt thats gotta be painful !! ... :eek-52:
I this may be the source of it's anger. As in Fugly.
1625798923346.png

I have a solution to all this transwomen competing against real women.

In every event where a tranny is competing, all the real women just take a knee.

easyt65 This is a dude competing against women and he is only an alternate? He's a pathetic unstable loser---sounds like he always has been and always will be----

Transgender Olympic athlete says her ‘goal’ is to ‘burn a US flag on the podium''
ON THE WORLD STAGE

Transgender Olympic athlete says her ‘goal’ is to ‘burn a US flag on the podium'

"BMX Freestyle rider Chelsea Wolfe, who qualified as an alternate to represent the U.S. at this year's summer Olympics in Tokyo, said last year that her goal was to win an Olympic medal "so I can burn a US flag on the podium."

"My goal is to win the Olympics so I can burn a US flag on the podium. This is what they focus on during a pandemic. Hurting trans children," Wolfe wrote on Facebook on March 25, 2020,"

Do America-hating POSes like this have a 'RIGHT' to represent the country they hate at the Olympics?

Short answer, NO!

No it's not. However, I have no problem with women moving up in class but I don't think men should be allowed to step down in class, regardless of their current level of hormones. imo.

What is the current rule on testosterone levels by the IOC?

The athlete's total testosterone level in serum must remain below 10 nmol/L throughout the period of desired eligibility to compete in the female category. 2.4. Compliance with these conditions may be monitored by testing.

Forum List

Back