Is wearing a microphone in ears illegal at debates?

I heard stories about this but with no proof, I didn't take it too seriously. Now I am. Here is the proof.

There have only been like 12 threads about this, why did you get your talking points email so late.

The cool thing about these "earings" is that there has never been a single one sold or shipped out to anyone, ever.

There have only been like 12 threads about this, why did you get your talking points email so late.

The cool thing about these "earings" is that there has never been a single one sold or shipped out to anyone, ever.
Nothing is illegal for The Chosen Communist...

I heard stories about this but with no proof, I didn't take it too seriously. Now I am. Here is the proof.

She was just well prepared. She's a prosecutor. This is just a conspiracy.

And if they were in her ear, why did she give a couple of bullshit responses that didn't answer the question?

She crushed Trump. Trump should wear a hearing aid/microphone the next debate oh I forgot he don't want nun.

Its not "illegal" but its against the rules. And the fact that the Far Left moderators didn't say shit about it, shows their partiality.

Last edited:
The cabal is not going to leave that ignorant slut out there flopping around with "Where are the 350,000 missing kids?"

They'll whisper in her ear "It's Trump's fault". The only thing missing is a shock collar to keep that sloppy fuck toeing the party line... and it may be attached to her gash, who knows. :laughing0301:

She looks so happy in her native element....

kam taking a shit.jpg

Dayum, ask a question and panties get in a wad by some folks here. Which is why I don't bother to hang out much any more.

She was just well prepared. She's a prosecutor. This is just a conspiracy.

And if they were in her ear, why did she give a couple of bullshit responses that didn't answer the question?

She crushed Trump. Trump should wear a hearing aid/microphone the next debate oh I forgot he don't want nun.
Well prepared? Is that why she lied over and over and over again???

I didn't post what was inserted. I asked if it was illegal. Now, go fuck yourself quietly. Nobody wants to hear your grunts.
“I didn’t take it too seriously. Now I am. Here’s the proof “

Doesn’t look like a question to me, moron

Forum List

Back