Is wearing a microphone in ears illegal at debates?

I heard stories about this but with no proof, I didn't take it too seriously. Now I am. Here is the proof.

I would think that wearing earrings with a speaker would be much more effective. A microphone, so they can hear her talk? She's already speaking into a microphone.

It wouldn't surprise me if they did have her use that or something like it. We've all seen how terrible she is at speaking and thinking quickly on her feet, without a script.
This is a false narrative you idiots need to stop repeating. You alse need to stop believing the edited fakes you watch on Fox. There was no earring headphone used. She just kicked trumps stupid ass.

I didn't post what was inserted. I asked if it was illegal. Now, go fuck yourself quietly. Nobody wants to hear your grunts.

you were given your answer, it was not illegal as the product does not really exist

This is a false narrative you idiots need to stop repeating. You alse need to stop believing the edited fakes you watch on Fox. There was no earring headphone used. She just kicked trumps stupid ass.

I don't watch Fox. Man, so much emotion! Seems to be a case of someone doth protest too much, methinks.

Yup. But in Trump world “I wouldn’t be surprised if..” becomes fact

There was never an indication at any moment in the debate that someone was feeding her answers.

Did you see how crappy she handled the earpiece in that op video?... I can't see anyone as bad as that, pulling off something like that secretly....in the debate.

In the blurry op vid, you can see a black ear bud in the right ear that she grabbed....the other ear shows no darkness there.

Forum List

Back