ISIS bans pigeon breeding - punishable by public flogging - because seeing birds' genitals overhead

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
ISIS bans pigeon breeding - punishable by public flogging - because seeing birds' genitals overhead offends Islam

Senior clerics fighting for the Islamic State in Syria and Iraq have issued a diktat banning pigeon breeding as they claim the sight of the birds' genitals as they fly overhead is offensive to Islam.

Jihadis operating in the group's 'Euphrates province', which stretches from Anbar in Iraq to Dier ez Zour in Syria, told pigeon breeders they had one week to stop the practice or face public flogging.

The announcement isn't the first time ISIS has targeted the apparently blasphemous practice of pigeon breeding - a popular pastime in the Middle East.

Read more: ISIS bans pigeon breeding because seeing birds genitals overhead offends Islam Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I am suppose to make a comment about this story. Those thinking BOOOOOOSH created ISIS are fucking ignorant moronic blind brainwashed left wing assholes.

Who claim to be on the side of the tortured and oppressed and yet wish saddam was still ruling Iraq.

ISIS bans pigeon breeding - punishable by public flogging - because seeing birds' genitals overhead offends Islam

Senior clerics fighting for the Islamic State in Syria and Iraq have issued a diktat banning pigeon breeding as they claim the sight of the birds' genitals as they fly overhead is offensive to Islam.

Jihadis operating in the group's 'Euphrates province', which stretches from Anbar in Iraq to Dier ez Zour in Syria, told pigeon breeders they had one week to stop the practice or face public flogging.

The announcement isn't the first time ISIS has targeted the apparently blasphemous practice of pigeon breeding - a popular pastime in the Middle East.

Read more: ISIS bans pigeon breeding because seeing birds genitals overhead offends Islam Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I am suppose to make a comment about this story. Those thinking BOOOOOOSH created ISIS are fucking ignorant moronic blind brainwashed left wing assholes.

Who claim to be on the side of the tortured and oppressed and yet wish saddam was still ruling Iraq.
Fuckers must have some damned good eyes.

As the leader of a newly established cult, I hereby dictate that ISIS fighters are forbidden from breeding and must use condoms when servicing their sheep.

Also, women can only wear bikinis, and drink light beer.

Unless they're fat, then bikinis are forbidden.

SAY WHAT???? No self respecting pigeon let's there junk swing in the air. If there is any semblance to truth in the provided OP link it isn't because their junk is showing. More likely it is a control technique.

images

Clearly this isn't about junk, as we all know the love affair with goats and they make no attempt at modesty..

images

What a fucked up culture.

With all their hangups seemingly about anything that has to do with sex I can't help but wonder what it's like when one of these Muslim guys decides it's time to get frisky with his old lady. I'm sure there's lots of foreplay and dedication to ensuring the little lady achieves the most pleasurable orgasm each and every time, huh?

Do the US homophobes know about this?

Maybe they could demand something just as outrageous and asinine in those unisex bathrooms. Can't take the chance you might see a pee-pee, right?

Forum List

Back