ISIS Issues Threat To White House; Secret Service Taking "Appropriate Steps"

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Interesting article with many links.

-Geaux

=================

While ISIS has issued direct threats against the US in the past week now that the US is officially droning and "humanitarianly advising" it (after having armed it for the past year), until now it was largely broad, diffuse statements.

That changed in the last few hours when ABC reported a photo has emerged via Twitter which shows a hand holding up an image of a flag for ISIS, displayed on a smartphone, on Pennsylvania Avenue in front of the White House fence, an area which is frequented by thousands of tourists every day. The photo was tweeted from an apparently pro-ISIS Twitter handle @sunna_rev on Aug. 9.

Secret Service 'Aware' of Apparent ISIS Flag Photo in Front of the White House - ABC News

https://twitter.com/Sunna_rev/status/498239066635124736

ISIS Issues Threat To White House; Secret Service Taking "Appropriate Steps"
I want to see some republican outrage over this

Outrage over not being informed as to exactly who ISIS and Levant are? What they have seized in territories in Syria and Iraq? For not being forewarned that ISIS and Levant had the capability of mounting a full on invasion of Iraq?

Outraged that Obama had the chance to help Iraq last year when Maliki asked for air strikes against ISIS? The list is endless.

I can think of a lot of things that Republicans could be outraged about. Could you be more specific?

Interesting article with many links.

-Geaux

=================

While ISIS has issued direct threats against the US in the past week now that the US is officially droning and "humanitarianly advising" it (after having armed it for the past year), until now it was largely broad, diffuse statements.

That changed in the last few hours when ABC reported a photo has emerged via Twitter which shows a hand holding up an image of a flag for ISIS, displayed on a smartphone, on Pennsylvania Avenue in front of the White House fence, an area which is frequented by thousands of tourists every day. The photo was tweeted from an apparently pro-ISIS Twitter handle @sunna_rev on Aug. 9.

Secret Service 'Aware' of Apparent ISIS Flag Photo in Front of the White House - ABC News

https://twitter.com/Sunna_rev/status/498239066635124736
What did they threaten to do, pee on the flowers?

They have a wide open border to cross. Anything is possible if you believe in it enough, not that I'd mind one bit if some dune coon reached Obama's throat.

They have a wide open border to cross. Anything is possible if you believe in it enough, not that I'd mind one bit if some dune coon reached Obama's throat.
Your support for the sand ******* is noted...

No, but sometimes the enemy of my enemy is my friend. The United States government and Obama practice the same doctrine on a regular basis.
Your support is clear. That's perfectly normal for people without morals.

Man, Obama is hated on the inside we all knew, but I thought his apology tour in 08' was suppose to negate this? Wait, ... Obama failed....... Again?

-Geaux

Man, Obama is hated on the inside we all knew, but I thought his apology tour in 08' was suppose to negate this? Wait, ... Obama failed....... Again?

-Geaux

What does that mean? "Hated on the inside"? Please explain that so we can figure out what you are trying to say with this barely coherent post.

The correct term is "supposed to". There is a "d" at the end of suppose. This is an error that people who don't read often make. Making this error doesn't necessarily indicate that you are stupid.

Last edited:

-Geaux

What does that mean? "Hated on the inside"? Please explain that so we can figure out what you are trying to say with this barely coherent post.

The correct term is "supped to". There is a "d" at the end of suppose. This is an error that people who don't read often make. Making this error doesn't necessarily indicate that you are stupid.

grammarnazi.jpg

BuoHv9tIEAA3KFT.jpg

Like it or not, when you take sides in a conflict, you paint a target on yourself.
Much as I have no time for Islamic extremists, Zionist extremist, political extremists or whoever, the white house and the American military are now legitimate targets of war.

You can tell our military is hindering the plague of their people, ISIS will need to have it's cash flow hindered next, may have to take out their refineries,,or wells..

BuoHv9tIEAA3KFT.jpg

Like it or not, when you take sides in a conflict, you paint a target on yourself.
Much as I have no time for Islamic extremists, Zionist extremist, political extremists or whoever, the white house and the American military are now legitimate targets of war.
That they are but don't worry, most here reject reality, it doesn't fit their ideology...

Forum List

Back