🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ISIS terror cell has formed within miles of El Paso ?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I've tried to find other sources on this, not sure how reliable this particular source is.

ISIS Terrorist Cell Formed Just A Few Miles From El Paso, Texas – Local Sheriff Says

An ISIS terrorist cell has formed just a few miles from El Paso on the Texas border, according to an alert bulletin Sheriff Gary Painter said he received. The Islamic State militants have allegedly converged in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico. The Texas Sheriff sent the ISIS militants a very clear warning during an interview with CNN, “If they rear their ugly head, we’ll send them to h**l.”

Midland County Sheriff Gary Painter also said that Texas law enforcement officers have been advised to be on the lookout for any “suspicious, potential terrorist activity.” When the local newspaper, the Midland Reporter- Telegram contacted the FBI to garner a comment about the ISIS terrorist cell warning bulletin, the federal agency offered no comment.

As previously reported by the Inquisitr, Infowars reporter Joe Biggs recently dressed as an Islamic State militant, faked a beheading, and then simply walked into Texas carrying a fake head. Biggs stood just inside the United States for several minutes undetected during the viral video. The ISIS fighter crossing the border stunt was reportedly conducted to demonstrate just how easy it is to gain entry into America. According to a Border Patrol report, illegal immigrants from no less than 75 countries have walked into the country so far this year.
Texas Governor Rick Perry has been very critical of President Obama’s handling of the border security issue. Perry, like many others both in and out of politics, consider border security also a national security issue. The governor’s tough stance on stemming the flow of illegal immigrants and protecting the border could serve him well if he does indeed run for president in the next election.

Read more at ISIS Terrorist Cell Formed Just A Few Miles From El Paso Texas 8211 Local Sheriff Says

Of all our borders, only one has any real security and they wouldn't be coming in from that way. Our country is wide open because that's the way we have always wanted it.

Considering that Americans have joined various terrorist organizations, I would suspect there are far more than just one ISIS/ISIL "cell" in the US.

It's all good, really.

Our King has long since assured us that we'll be okay:

King Obama said:
I said very early on, as a Senator and continue to believe, as a presidential candidate and now as president, that we can absorb a terrorist attack.

The Plum Line - Full context of Obama s absorb a terrorist attack quote undercuts conservative criticism

Thanks for the vote of confidence, King!!!

...it's obvious from the full context that Obama wasn't being even remotely cavalier about the terror threat. As the additional lines I bolded above show, he was making the obvious point that history has shown us to be "strong" and "resilient" enough to survive a terror attack without American society as we know it being pushed to the point of collapse.

UPDATE, 1:08 p.m.: It turns out that in May of 2009 Obama did come close to saying we could survive another attack, though the formulation is a bit different:

"Neither I nor anyone can stand here today and say that there will not be another terrorist attack that takes American lives. But I can say with certainty that my administration -- along with our extraordinary troops and the patriotic men and women who defend our national security -- will do everything in our power to keep the American people safe. And I do know with certainty that we can defeat al Qaeda. Because the terrorists can only succeed if they swell their ranks and alienate America from our allies, and they will never be able to do that if we stay true to who we are, if we forge tough and durable approaches to fighting terrorism that are anchored in our timeless ideals. This must be our common purpose."

Of all our borders, only one has any real security and they wouldn't be coming in from that way. Our country is wide open because that's the way we have always wanted it.

Considering that Americans have joined various terrorist organizations, I would suspect there are far more than just one ISIS/ISIL "cell" in the US.

And I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out that you're in one of them. :badgrin:

If this cell survives by selling drugs the Cartel will deal with them..
They have the weapons now to do it thanks to Fast&Furious.
Not if they bought their crap in Mexico, hell, they rip off Americans, what do you think they'll do to Muslims.. They'll sell them a car and then the day they are ready to hit the US the tires will be gone and the car will be on cinder blocks...

And I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out that you're in one of them. :badgrin:
IntheCourtoftheCrimsonKing.jpg

I'll tell you one thing, Obama is taking one hell of a risk treating our southern border the way he does. This reckless attitude he has not giving a shit that people are piling into the country completely out of control can bite him and the Dims in the ass should some terrorist action happens on our soil and it's traced to the southern border.

Now I don't know if this particular story is true, but regardless, right now anyone could sneak into the country and get away with damn near anything if they had a mind to.

If something did happen, Obama and the Dims would pay for it for quite some time.

There is not the slightest doubt that ISIS simpathizers already exist in large numbers in the US and it would only need a lone terrorist to create any amount of serious damage.

With Obama's open door policy to each and everyone under the sun, it is only a matter of time before something horrible will happen again!

There is not the slightest doubt that ISIS simpathizers already exist in large numbers in the US and it would only need a lone terrorist to create any amount of serious damage.

With Obama's open door policy to each and everyone under the sun, it is only a matter of time before something horrible will happen again!

I agree, and of all times for this country to be looser than ever with it's borders. How stupid can you get !

Forum List

Back