Islamic State group to mint own coins

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Now ISIS is going to mint its own money. If the bombing raids continue, many of these members can take their new coins up to the Cat House in the Sky and tip the beautiful Houris who they think are going to wait on them night and day.

14 NOV 2014 - 5:54AM
Islamic State group to mint own coins

The Islamic State jihadist group says it will start minting its own coins to replace the "tyrannical currency system" imposed on Muslims.
Source:
AAP
14 NOV 2014 - 4:47 AM UPDATED YESTERDAY 5:54 AM

The Islamic State jihadist group says it will start minting its own gold, silver and copper coins for use in areas under IS control in Syria and Iraq.

"God willing, coins of several types will be minted from gold, silver and copper," the IS said in a statement distributed on jihadist forums on Thursday.

The aim was to replace "the tyrannical currency system that was imposed on the Muslims, and which led to their oppression".

Continue reading at:

Islamic State group to mint own coins SBS News?

how does a currency system manage to oppress people?-----
Who IMPOSED a currency system on muslims? It is the
TYRANNY OF THE KAFIR DINAR?

Have they created an infomercial yet? Those gold coins will sell like hot cakes on FOX.

Do you know how hard it's going to be, to engrave an action scene of the Big M sexually abusing a nine-year-old, on a tin disc the size of an American dime?

Last edited:
Like I said, I'm a coin collector and have all kinds of coins from different countries and time periods.

I have Chinese coins from the 60's with Mao's picture on them. But that doesn't make me a communist or communist supporter.

Also have several German coins from the late 1930's up to 1945 with the Nazi swastika on them. But that doesn't mean I'm a nazi supporter.

Just a collector........ :cool:

But on the other hand if someone is an ISIS supporter, those coins would be extra special.

But on the other hand if someone is an ISIS supporter, those coins would be extra special.
If a person is seriously into numismatics. They can't let their personal feelings sway them when buying a coin which might or might not be a good choice as a future collectable. ........ :cool:

If a person is seriously into numismatics. They can't let their personal feelings sway them when buying a coin which might or might not be a good choice as a future collectable. ........ :cool:

Yes, if a person is Sunni Muslim who an ISIS supporter, he would be very exited to buy their newly minted coins. That goes without saying. The coins will also have an emotional value.

For example, I detest the rogue apartheid state of Israel.

But I might collect zionist juden coins from Israel.

Because someday in the future when Israel no longer exists.

Israeli coins, like Nazi coins, might turn out to be highly sought after coins by collectors. ....... :cool:

For example, I detest the rogue apartheid state of Israel.

But I might collect zionist juden coins from Israel.

Because someday in the future when Israel no longer exists.

Israeli coins, like Nazi coins, might turn out to be highly sought after coins by collectors. ....... :cool:

And conversely, you adore ISIS, so you collect memorabilia that signifies their victories. It will be worth a lot one day, I'm sure. Might even help pay part of your attorney fees when the Feds come knocking.

As far as I know ISIS hasn't started minting coins.

But since you Roudy are a Mossad agent and ISIS is a Mossad operation.

Would you be so kind and let me know when Israel.......er,,ah,, I mean ISIS has started minting their new currency. ..... :cool:

Collecting ISIS coins is like collecting Nazi coins. Sunni Muslim scum are just like the Nazis, except much more brutal. :cool:

As far as I know ISIS hasn't started minting coins.

But since you Roudy are a Mossad agent and ISIS is a Mossad operation.

Would you be so kind and let me know when Israel.......er,,ah,, I mean ISIS has started minting their new currency. ..... :cool:

Sunni you forgot that have been exposed as an ISIS supporter. Not once but many times. So you don't have leg to stand on, other than this garbage about Mossad.

Enjoy your coins. Hey, if you run out of odd number of rocks to wipe with, you'll be a good Muslim and use those coins, right?

Forum List

Back