Isn't Project 2025 Really Kamala/Obama's Plan?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
The way Democrats smear their opposition is by planting stories in the news and then quote the headlines from their planted stories claiming them as fact.
Nancy Pelosi explained this on video on how they smear their opponents.

Kamala knows we won't like what she plans to do so she blames it all on Trump. This is a typical Marxist tactic. Everything she claims Trump is going to do is what she is being told will be done to us. Dictators always need a scapegoat to blame their criminal acts on.

After the election several possibilities will become obvious.
  1. If Kamala wins they will being installing all of he horrific policies they've been waiting on installing since last year yet blaming them all on Trump
  2. If Trump wins millions of illegals will start looking to leave the country and the Democrats will start attempting to de-legitimize the election results.
  3. Trump begins a purge of the FBI and DOJ and the people who have been raiding everyone that gets in the Biden Administration's way will become a target in a RICO prosecution. You'll be surprised who ends up leaving the country. Many of them have already said they're leaving the country if Trump wins.
  4. There will be more attempts on Trump's life by leftists and the press will attempt to blame Iran, Russia, and China.
If Kamala wins, we lose. If Trump wins, they lose.

1AAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg

The way Democrats smear their opposition is by planting stories in the news and then quote the headlines from their planted stories claiming them as fact.

Kamala knows we won't like what she plans to do so she blames it all on Trump. This is a typical Marxist tactic. Everything she claims Trump is going to do is what she is being told will be done to us. Dictators always need a scapegoat to blame their criminal acts on.

1. If Kamala wins they will being installing all of he horrific policies they've been waiting on installing since last year yet blaming them all on Trump
  2. If Trump wins millions of illegals will start looking to leave the country and the Democrats will start attempting to de-legitimize the election results.
  3. Trump begins a purge of the FBI and DOJ and the people who have been raiding everyone that gets in the Biden Administration's way will become a target in a RICO prosecution. You'll be surprised who ends up leaving the country. Many of them have already said they're leaving the country if Trump wins.
  4. There will be more attempts on Trump's life by leftists and the press will attempt to blame Iran, Russia, and China.

View attachment 1018149

So how did Harris talk the Heritage Foundation, and all those trump supporters into writing a 900-page document outlining what she intends to do, and then releasing it in their name?

Why do you believe the country loses if Trump wins? Be specific.
I was against Trump before the Convention in '16. He's a conman, and I hate conmen.
I refused to vote for him in '20 for the same reason. His tenure in the WH did nothing to change my mind.
now he's running again, he hasn't changed my mind.

IF it hadn't been for his opponents in those races, I MIGHT have voted D.

I've not voted for a presidential candidate since 2012. none of them have been worth the effort of putting a mark beside their names. I only vote down ticket.

I was against Trump before the Convention in '16. He's a conman, and I hate conmen.
I refused to vote for him in '20 for the same reason. His tenure in the WH did nothing to change my mind.

I've not voted for a presidential candidate since 2012. none of them have been worth the effort of putting a mark beside their names. I only vote down ticket.
A "Conman" tries to gain your Confidence misrepresenting who he is and what he wants to do. Obama was the classic conman. Trump is not a conman. He's not even a politician that's why he makes political blunders, says crude and crass things and offends people. So what? The importance of Trump being elected goes far beyond your personal feelings about him. He will fix our corrupted DOJ and Intelligence agencies and our multiple border/immigrant problems. That is if the Democrat/Elitists don't kill him first.

Clearly you fell for all of the commie propaganda they've been putting out since 2015.

View attachment 1018149

Too bad YOU Trumpers had to make up a Kamala project 2025.

Trump's project 2025 is written on paper for all to see, 900 pages of changing our government from its founding origins to an authoritarian govt, by mostly all the loyalists that were in Trump's own administration....

Too bad YOU Trumpers had to make up a Kamala project 2025.

Trump's project 2025 is written on paper for all to see, 900 pages of changing our government from its founding origins to an authoritarian govt, by mostly all the loyalists that were in Trump's own administration....
Too bad you Dummycraps feel that the only way you can beat Trump is lie about him.

View attachment 1018149

Wow, what a totally dishonest crock of lying shit! Have you no honor or shame?

Wow, what a totally dishonest crock of lying shit! Have you no honor or shame?
I have more honor in my little pinkie than you have in your entire body.

I was trusted with this nation's secrets and held a Top Secret security clearance and served this country with honor and distinction.

I have issues with our elected officials who could never pass a lie-detector test nor get a valid security clearance because of their history with radical communists and terrorist organizations.

The problem with you is you're too God Damned gullible.

I have more honor in my little pinkie than you have in your entire body.

I was trusted with this nation's secrets and held a Top Secret security clearance and served this country with honor and distinction.

I have issues with our elected officials who could never pass a lie-detector test nor get a valid security clearance because of their history with radical communists and terrorist organizations.

The problem with you is you're too God Damned gullible.

Gullible? That is hilarious coming from an Adolf Trump supporter. Hilarious...

Forum List

Back