Israel saves 10 year old

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
A 10-year-old Palestinian boy was shot and seriously wounded by IDF soldiers Sunday afternoon after he approached the southern fence of the Kissufim checkpoint where loitering is forbidden, according to the IDF.

what other country in the World shoots 10 year old's for approaching a closed border?
Very few, I'm sure...

Except those dealing with...

gaza-suicide-bomber-parade.jpg

suicide-bomber-children.jpg

mdf505828.jpg

Child suicide bombers in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict refers to the exploitation of children to carry out suicide bombings by Palestinian militant groups. Minors have been recruited to attack Israeli targets, both military and civilian, especially during the Second Intifada from 2000 to 2005. This deliberate involvement of children in armed conflict has been condemned by International human rights organizations.[1][2]

According to Amnesty International, "Palestinian armed groups have repeatedly shown total disregard for the most fundamental human rights, notably the right to life, by deliberately targeting Israeli civilians and by using Palestinian children in armed attacks. Children are susceptible to recruitment by manipulation or may be driven to join armed groups for a variety of reasons, including a desire to avenge relatives or friends killed by the Israeli army."[3]...

Child suicide bombers in the Israeli Palestinian conflict - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

What a pity... subjecting your own children to such a mindset, and such resultant dangers, in their interactions with their adversary.

There is a firm and rational basis for such security protocols, and the Palestinians have no one but themselves to blame, for their advent and perpetuation.

Last edited:
Did you consider no one sent him, just a young boy walking up to the fence of the cage he doesent understand

what other country in the World shoots 10 year old's for approaching a closed border?
Very few, I'm sure...

Except those dealing with...

gaza-suicide-bomber-parade.jpg

suicide-bomber-children.jpg

mdf505828.jpg

Child suicide bombers in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict refers to the exploitation of children to carry out suicide bombings by Palestinian militant groups. Minors have been recruited to attack Israeli targets, both military and civilian, especially during the Second Intifada from 2000 to 2005. This deliberate involvement of children in armed conflict has been condemned by International human rights organizations.[1][2]

According to Amnesty International, "Palestinian armed groups have repeatedly shown total disregard for the most fundamental human rights, notably the right to life, by deliberately targeting Israeli civilians and by using Palestinian children in armed attacks. Children are susceptible to recruitment by manipulation or may be driven to join armed groups for a variety of reasons, including a desire to avenge relatives or friends killed by the Israeli army."[3]...

Child suicide bombers in the Israeli Palestinian conflict - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

What a pity... subjecting your own children to such a mindset, and such resultant dangers, in their interactions with their adversary.

There is a firm and rational basis for such security protocols, and the Palestinians have no one but themselves to blame, for their advent and perpetuation.

How can those Zionists claim the lovely innocent Palestinians don't love their own children & want peace?

Did you consider no one sent him, just a young boy walking up to the fence of the cage he doesent understand
Did you consider that the innocent like that get hurt when their elders and predecessors created the conditions by which that is a matter of established security practice?

That's a goddamned shame, and I would like to think that I would not have fired myself, but I understand how it happens, and how that state of affairs came to be.

May the God of their understanding give peace to the parents.

Did you consider that the innocent like that get hurt when their elders and predecessors created the conditions by which that is a matter of established security practice?

That's a goddamned shame, and I would like to think that I would not have fired myself, but I understand how it happens, and how that state of affairs came to be.

do you see that this feeds into the hatred of israel?

do you see that this feeds into the hatred of israel?
Yep.

I don't see any way around it, however, so long as the Palestinians continue to use their own children as suicide bombers.

A genuine human tragedy, all around.

The Israel Firsters support child killing, as long as the children are not Jews. Bloodthirsty lot.

The Israel Firsters support child killing, as long as the children are not Jews. Bloodthirsty lot.
1. what is an Israel Firster?

2. who is supporting child killing? (other than the Palestinians that brainwash their own children into becoming suicide bombers)

1. what is an Israel Firster?

2. who is supporting child killing? (other than the Palestinians that brainwash their own children into becoming suicide bombers)

1. An "Israel Firster" is one that believes in the government of Israel over all others.
2. A supporter of child killing is one that has lost touch with reality after having been brainwashed into believing that Israel's bombing incursions into the Gaza Strip are NOT killing children.
~ Susan
PS I know I'm getting personal here, but seriously, Kondor, are you perhaps an idiot or perhaps, too, have some other form of mental deficiency?

1. An "Israel Firster" is one that believes in the government of Israel over all others.
2. A supporter of child killing is one that has lost touch with reality after having been brainwashed into believing that Israel's bombing incursions into the Gaza Strip are NOT killing children.
~ Susan
PS I know I'm getting personal here, but seriously, Kondor, are you perhaps an idiot or perhaps, too, have some other form of mental deficiency?
The question was not directed to you.

The question was directed to our colleague for specific reasons.

The question of support of child-killing was served-up within the context of the conversation already underway, not as a cheap segue for propagandizing or denigrating.

If Hamas had not launched rockets at Israel from Gaza, and constructed tunnels by which to conduct commando sorties against innocent Israeli civilians, and had the cowardly vermin of Hamas not placed these war-assets alongside their own civilian populations in the first place, there would have been no need for the IDF to conduct legitimate military targeting operations against those areas, resulting in sizable collateral civilian casualties.

The Gazans have no one to blame but themselves for the civilian casualties that they suffered. They elected Hamas. They supported Hamas. Hamas created conditions intolerable to Israeli security. Hamas fired first, and repeatedly, the damned fools. No Israeli brainwashing was involved in reaching such sensible and logical conclusions.

Don't want to suffer civilian casualties? Don't place them in danger or hide behind the skirts of your women and children like the pussies of Hamas do.

As to your half-assed, self-serving, amateur-hour assessment of my mental faculties, keep your unprovoked, unwelcome, cheap-shot, foolish observations to yourself.

When I want your opinion in such matters, I'll give it to you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back