Israel, the 51st State of the USA & then maybe not (a repeat thread)

Interesting, what country did Jordan occupy?

Exactly!
Israel claims that you cannot occupy land that did not have a previous sovereignty. Hence my question.

Jordan occupied land that wasn't a country.
And then Israel took it. Still not a country.
Nice duck,

Feel free to prove my duck is wrong.
You just missed the point, again.

Israel, the 51st State of the USA & then maybe not

For all practical purposes Israel is America’s 51st State.
The US gives Israel 10’s of $billions of dollars each year and yet American Citizen’s did not vote for this.

What’s up?
I think it is time for a national vote on this.

Either we bring in Israel as our 51st State and they pay their fair share or we stop the $billions in handouts.

How do you vote-?

This report provides an overview of U.S. foreign assistance to Israel. It includes a review of past aid programs, data on annual assistance, and analysis of current issues. For general information on Israel, see CRS Report RL33476, Israel: Background and U.S. Relations, by Jim Zanotti. Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign assistance since World War II. To date, the United States has provided Israel $127.4 billion (current, or non-inflation-adjusted, dollars) in bilateral assistance. Almost all U.S. bilateral aid to Israel is in the form of military assistance, although in the past Israel also received significant economic assistance.

BTW We, as in American citizens owe Israel nothing, nada, zip so I as---

In Jerusalem Israeli’s spit on Christians and the US press never reports it.

What’s up------?

Israel's not the 51st State. They are just terror victims trying to defend themselves. That's why we support them. Well, we not being Democrats. Democrats consistently support evil. If you pick any given issue, Democrats will support the side evil is on

Israel is not the 51st state, that is because the are the greatest terrorists in the world and would be prosecuted for their constant war crimes if they were under US federal jurisdiction.
Remember that the only thread Israel has to legitimize its existence at all is the 1948 UN partition, and clearly Jerusalem then is NOT part of Israel.
No other state has ever been allowed to get away with such blatant murder and land theft as Israel is obviously guilty of.
Really? The history of the institution of the State indicates that when it comes to "blatant murder and land theft" that the Israeli's are rank AMATEURS.

"The positive testimony of history is that the State invariably had its origin in conquest and confiscation. No primitive State known to history originated in any other manner." -- Albert J. Nock

No other time in history has a foreign invasion of illegal immigrant ever tried to commit genocide of the indigenous natives like the European Zionists are doing to the Palestinian natives.

If you are referring to the Holocaust, the Germans felt the Jews were traitors due to their spying for the Allies in WWI.
The Jews were not native to Germany.
So it is not that unnatural for the Germans to then want the Jews to leave.

That is completely different then Palestine, where the Jews were not native, but instead illegally immigrated, and started murdering indigenous Arabs in order to make the natives leave.
The is horrific and unconscionable.

Normally when one state invades another, all that happens is that the people switch who they pay taxes to.
It is very rare that one side decides to commit genocide on the other.
Zionists are about the only people in history who ever did that, going back to the Biblical massacre of Canaanites in Jericho by Joshua.

You literally don't know what the word "genocide" means

Article II

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

1. Killing members of the group;
  2. Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
  3. Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
  4. Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
  5. Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
Israel regularly commits a. b. and c.

OK, so you're saying the Palestinians are committing genocide against the Jews. So you support another Holocaust. Of course you do, Himmler.

The Jews are firing at the locations where rockets are being fired into Jewish neighborhoods, they aren't shooting at "Palestinians." They could be anyone, they aren't targeting "Palestinians."

Palestinians are firing rockets at Jews into Jewish neighborhoods targeting Jews.

You just made the case clearly that Palestinians are the ones committing genocide

Israel's not the 51st State. They are just terror victims trying to defend themselves. That's why we support them. Well, we not being Democrats. Democrats consistently support evil. If you pick any given issue, Democrats will support the side evil is on

Israel is not the 51st state, that is because the are the greatest terrorists in the world and would be prosecuted for their constant war crimes if they were under US federal jurisdiction.
Remember that the only thread Israel has to legitimize its existence at all is the 1948 UN partition, and clearly Jerusalem then is NOT part of Israel.
No other state has ever been allowed to get away with such blatant murder and land theft as Israel is obviously guilty of.
Really? The history of the institution of the State indicates that when it comes to "blatant murder and land theft" that the Israeli's are rank AMATEURS.

"The positive testimony of history is that the State invariably had its origin in conquest and confiscation. No primitive State known to history originated in any other manner." -- Albert J. Nock

No other time in history has a foreign invasion of illegal immigrant ever tried to commit genocide of the indigenous natives like the European Zionists are doing to the Palestinian natives.

If you are referring to the Holocaust, the Germans felt the Jews were traitors due to their spying for the Allies in WWI.
The Jews were not native to Germany.
So it is not that unnatural for the Germans to then want the Jews to leave.

That is completely different then Palestine, where the Jews were not native, but instead illegally immigrated, and started murdering indigenous Arabs in order to make the natives leave.
The is horrific and unconscionable.

Normally when one state invades another, all that happens is that the people switch who they pay taxes to.
It is very rare that one side decides to commit genocide on the other.
Zionists are about the only people in history who ever did that, going back to the Biblical massacre of Canaanites in Jericho by Joshua.

You literally don't know what the word "genocide" means

Article II

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

2. Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
  3. Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
  4. Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
  5. Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
Israel regularly commits a. b. and c.

Damn genocidal Muslims.

Yep. Jews are shooting at the source of rockets. Palestinians are targeting Jews.

Tinmore just clearly made the case Palestinians are the ones committing genocide and he supports it, just like the Nazi he is

Exactly!
Israel claims that you cannot occupy land that did not have a previous sovereignty. Hence my question.

Nice duck,

Palestine......not a country when Jordan occupied the land.
Still not a country when Israel took the land.

Exactly!

Nice duck,

You said trying to kill members of a group is genocide.

Fact: Palestinians are targeting Jews, a group

Fact: Israel is targeting the source of rockets being fired into Jewish neighborhoods. Not a group.

You support genocide. It's undeniable, Hitler

Exactly!
Israel doesn’t need to claim anything . They have a country with defined territory and international borders . Palestine has .... well... nothing really :)
Pffffft, Israeli talking points.
I’ve posted links countless times showing that Israel has internationally recognized borders with Jordan and Egypt . Your childish denial does not simply make them disappear

I guess all a Tinmore can do is laugh at my post because he knows that if he tries to refute my post about Israel’s internationally recognized borders, it will make him look like a lying fool...once again ! :lol:

I guess all a Tinmore can do is laugh at my post because he knows that if he tries to refute my post about Israel’s internationally recognized borders, it will make him look like a lying fool...once again ! :lol:
How did Israel claim borders on territory that the UN called Palestine?

Whenever I ask that question everyone starts dancing.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

You are aware of the principle of ''this has been explained to you dozens of times''.

The territory was not sovereign to Arab-Moslem squatters. The territory was commonly referred to as the Mandate for Palestine. What the UN called the territory is irrelevant, just like your whining.

Whenever you're tasked with responding to a question, you start ducking and

I guess you forgot to read the part that says “internationally recognized”. Israel does not need to claim anything, they have borders , while so called Palestine doesn’t . Simple as that. How childish that all you can do is post emoji’s after evidence refuting your lies has been put right in front of you. But then again, I always forget that Pally supporters are allergic to the truth !

CA9D2964-ED00-4A46-88F2-2AA3E8A322CD.jpeg

Here you go Tinmore. The top left of the map explains which lines represent international boundaries . Line dot dot line is for international boundaries and look how that is what is shown between Israel & Jordan and Israel & Egypt.
Kinda funny how there is no Palestine anywhere there :lol:

You are aware of the principle of ''this has been explained to you dozens of times''.

The territory was not sovereign to Arab-Moslem squatters. The territory was commonly referred to as the Mandate for Palestine. What the UN called the territory is irrelevant, just like your whining.

Just like I said. You started dancing.

Your question makes no sense, as usual. It is not Israel that is claiming any borders, as they are INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED. Did you miss that part again ?

Your question makes no sense, as usual. It is not Israel that is claiming any borders, as they are INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED. Did you miss that part again ?
You are missing the point.

The US gives Israel 10’s of $billions of dollars each year and yet American Citizen’s did not vote for this.

What’s up?

Either we bring in Israel as our 51st State and they pay their fair share or we stop the $billions in handouts.

How do you vote-?

This report provides an overview of U.S. foreign assistance to Israel. It includes a review of past aid programs, data on annual assistance, and analysis of current issues. For general information on Israel, see CRS Report RL33476, Israel: Background and U.S. Relations, by Jim Zanotti. Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign assistance since World War II. To date, the United States has provided Israel $127.4 billion (current, or non-inflation-adjusted, dollars) in bilateral assistance. Almost all U.S. bilateral aid to Israel is in the form of military assistance, although in the past Israel also received significant economic assistance.

What’s up------?
Tens of billions of dollars every year? What a BS. the annual aid to Israel is 3.8BN USD. lets say after the US threw Israel under the bus and forced it to stop the operation in Gaza Biden gave us 1 billion for renewing iron dome missiles. how is it tens of billions of dollar? ju

What’s up?

How do you vote-?

What’s up------
Try reading CAREFULLY about all the Antisemitism in the “ Christian Religion”

Tens of billions of dollars every year? What a BS. the annual aid to Israel is 3.8BN USD. lets say after the US threw Israel under the bus and forced it to stop the operation in Gaza Biden gave us 1 billion for renewing iron dome missiles. how is it tens of billions of dollar? ju

It is tens of billions of dollars in total.
The $3.8 billion a year is just the start.
There is also the annual foreign aid to Israel, the lucrative military contracts, the interest free loans, etc.
It is hard to know the total because it is mostly secret or very diversified, but most people estimate it is over $10 billion a year we give Israel in total.
And that does not count the additional over $10 billion in private donations from US citizens.

It is tens of billions of dollars in total.
The $3.8 billion a year is just the start.
There is also the annual foreign aid to Israel, the lucrative military contracts, the interest free loans, etc.
It is hard to know the total because it is mostly secret or very diversified, but most people estimate it is over $10 billion a year we give Israel in total.
And that does not count the additional over $10 billion in private donations from US citizens.
loans get paid back, contacts are for them to buy military products

Forum List

Back