Israel Tortures Palestinian Children; Keeps Them In Outdoor Cages In Winter: Rights Group

TROUBLE IS,IT WAS ALL TRUE........Only Australia has the GUTS to expose the truth..............you Yanks just live in a fish bowl of BULL SHIT.....that is why we are respected so much.......steve

If it were all true Steve -- the kid that claimed to be hung from a cross and beaten and tortured would have been a bloody mess on April 10th when he was arrained in Court the day after his arrest. And again when he appeared in court on April 14th -- his next court date. The judges would be holding court with bloody and beaten children visibly injured. As the Camera reports states -- that is likely NOT the case.

None of the kids released from custody (to my knowledge) has ever been DOCUMENTED to show the scars or the bruises. Sure -- some of them are roughed up while being apprehended. But any rational person would ask why there isn't a catalogue of gruesome pix of released abused children..

Well that merely is a pathetic responce,I will remind you that Israelis have burnt to death Palestinian children and slaughtered hundreds since 1967,but carry on defending such CRIMINAL behaviour,says a lot about you and your and other deniers mindset,there is something mentally wrong with you lot.........You are SHAMEFUL...theliq

Where have you lived that allows ambushing cars, trucks, people or COPS with rocks is totally legal?

Or are you making the rules for these minors now??

Don't like living in an occupied territory? Then don't destroy every chance you have at leadership and self-rule..
Nationals of an occupying power, are not protected persons.

And a population under the belligerent occupation of a foreign force, has every legal right in the world to resist.

Wait, what? So Palestinians, including Palestinian children have every right to attack Israelis with potentially lethal weapons and Israel has what? no right to respond?

There are so many things wrong with this, I don't even know where to start. But let's start with the obvious, in the context of this thread, which is -- it is an abuse of children to allow them or encourage them to participate in combat or "resistance". It is both morally unconscionable and legally improper.

---
That is an excellent objective approach, and therefore you are not religious and an agnostic too? :)

With regard to this thread, the OP title appears to be misleading (about ONLY Pali kids held in outdoor cages & the degree of their "torture"), but it does raise valid concerns about how Israel treats Pali children in general.
And likewise, I would not be surprised if Israeli kids were mistreated by Pali authorities.
HOWEVER, the Pali kids are arrested (often w/out evidence) in their own occupied territory, then often transported across to Israeli land in violation of the Geneva Convention ...

"Two out of the three military detention facilities run by the IPS where Palestinian children are held in detention are located inside Israel (Hasharon and Megiddo). The transfer of Palestinian detainees outside the occupied Palestinian territory constitutes a breach of Article 49 of the Fourth Geneva Convention, prohibiting the transfer of protected persons from occupied territory, and Article 76 of the same Convention, providing that protected persons convicted of offenses shall be detained and serve their sentences within the occupied territory."

How would you feel if you were 12 years old and transported away from your family to a hostile territory and interrogated behind closed doors without fair counsel?

I agree that BOTH Palestinians and Israelis are to blame for their continued conflicts, but the children's suffering should be minimized when under the control of ETHICAL authorities, and Israel seems to hold the most power with support from the USA.

How would you feel if you were 12 years old and transported away from your family to a hostile territory and interrogated behind closed doors without fair counsel?

I'd feel stupid for telling my kid to throw rocks.
Then I'd be glad he didn't get his stupid ass killed because he threw rocks.
But I'm rational, not "Palestinian".
---
You may be rational when lying on your couch watching cable TV in your FREE land, but when your freedom is taken away and you're treated like 2nd-rate scum, then maybe you would protest too, no?
Don't know about you, but if my town was occupied by Russian soldiers who detest my existence, i would throw more than rocks at them.

Actually the reality is --- they are 2nd class. Because they are not citizens of the occupying power. So their PRIMARY focus should be on statehood for themselves and their children. And we both know how futile it is for the Palestinians to organize -- find statesmen and visionary leaders and get a plan. That's WHY they have screwed up EVERY OPPORTUNITY to fix their sorry state of limbo. For THAT -- I have some tears. Especially when they were "WARDS" of Jordan and sitting in the West Bank virtually scot-free of Israeli torment. With a King who invited them to participate in the govt, learn to value infrastructure and organization and help them DEVELOP their territory with $Bills in cash. And they repaid that opportunity with violence and military actions against the Kingdom.

If they CARED about their children and their children's future, they wouldn't have chosen a bunch of gangsters better known for hijacking airplanes and shooting up Olympics -- than for any talent in convincing the world to give autonomy to Palestinians.

So now -- they don't WANT their children to be Israelis with the benefits of law. They still have the same issue. No leadership. No vision for peace. And their kids are dying and suffering for no good reason..

Do I care? Of course I do. But I am no longer a co-dependent to their dysfunctional state. Israel is NOT their largest problem. The fact that they DESTROYED the PA and have been kicked out of Jordan/Lebanon is..
In a word "PATHETIC"............ You are a total Apologist for Israels CRIMES against Humanity...........and CHILDREN..........You should recind your position as a Moderater,with such an attitude

Please post yourself on YouTube staying calm while a bunch of kids throw rocks at you.
A bit of advice, make sure you wear brown underwear.
Better Rocks than Bullets.......Indie,relax,you know you are wrong,I will not explain to you why because you are intelligent enough to know the difference between right and wrong......It is a pity that your mind is so imbued with Zionist Bullshit...steve

but carry on defending such CRIMINAL behaviour

The only ones defending criminal behaviour are the anti-Israel crowd. The pro-Israelis are all noting that people who conduct themselves in a criminal and dangerous manner must be held accountable. If they are children, they must be afforded special consideration. And the adults in their lives should also be held accountable.

Where have you lived that allows ambushing cars, trucks, people or COPS with rocks is totally legal?

Or are you making the rules for these minors now??

Don't like living in an occupied territory? Then don't destroy every chance you have at leadership and self-rule..
Nationals of an occupying power, are not protected persons.

And a population under the belligerent occupation of a foreign force, has every legal right in the world to resist.

Wait, what? So Palestinians, including Palestinian children have every right to attack Israelis with potentially lethal weapons and Israel has what? no right to respond?

There are so many things wrong with this, I don't even know where to start. But let's start with the obvious, in the context of this thread, which is -- it is an abuse of children to allow them or encourage them to participate in combat or "resistance". It is both morally unconscionable and legally improper.
My only response in your post is to insert "Israelis" instead of Palestinians....that is nearer the truth........theliquidator

but carry on defending such CRIMINAL behaviour

The only ones defending criminal behaviour are the anti-Israel crowd. The pro-Israelis are all noting that people who conduct themselves in a criminal and dangerous manner must be held accountable. If they are children, they must be afforded special consideration. And the adults in their lives should also be held accountable.
You are obviously talking about the Jews...I completely agree....theliquidator

If I force my way into your house, start shooting your relatives while driving the others out the back door, are you saying you and your children have no right to stop me? And if they try, I'm the victim?

I will say I wouldn't expect the Israeli's to sit there and take it. I wouldn't either. But lets be clear about this, home owners have more rights than home invaders.

Don't even go there. Israel has way too much blood on its hands to play the moral card on this one. There are too many eyewitness accounts of Israeli brutality on Palestinian children. Like that video showing the IDF beating the shit out of a Palestinian teenager.

You care about children in combat? Then stop dropping 2000 pound bombs that take out their entire neighborhood and blood line. Stop making thousands of them homeless with your Operation Whatever's. Stop murdering their parents in cold blood.

Why should the adults in their lives be held accountable?

Do you think its okay to punish someone for a crime they didn't commit?

Please post yourself on YouTube staying calm while a bunch of kids throw rocks at you.
Well, its pretty easy staying calm while riding in an armored troop carrier. You've seen those Humvees they drive around in; they can drive over IED's.

Let's look at this from another perspective, get the fuck off their land and you won't get rocks.

TROUBLE IS,IT WAS ALL TRUE........Only Australia has the GUTS to expose the truth..............you Yanks just live in a fish bowl of BULL SHIT.....that is why we are respected so much.......steve

Steve, the USA is occupied by AIPAC (American/Israeli political Action Committee) and the one per center's money who buy our politicians at every election while we suffer terrorism for our ME policies protecting Israel.

the gods of money
set the pace, and yet
we wipe our brow

We desperately need to boot out our bought pols with campaign finance reform.

Last edited:

Steve, the USA is occupied by AIPAC (American/Israeli political Action Committee) and the one per center's money who buy our politicians at every election while we suffer terrorism for our ME policies protecting Israel.

the gods of money
set the pace, and yet
we wipe our brow

We desperately need to boot out our bought pols with campaign finance reform.

Steve after viewing the video, that woman saying that God gave that land to the Jews said it all!

The sad part is two-fold. 1. She believes it. 2. She is telling her truth.
We needs more Psychiatrists, Einstein foresaw in his writing that right wing Zionism's core was Fascist and refused to become Israel's first President.

He would not sign on, he again predicted the future!

Well, its pretty easy staying calm while riding in an armored troop carrier. You've seen those Humvees they drive around in; they can drive over IED's.

Let's look at this from another perspective, get the fuck off their land and you won't get rocks.

Nice try...I've seen plenty of news stories on TV and Cable where the Arabs are throwing rocks at Police standing perhaps 30 feet away.

No it is not, states law.
So the Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto had no right shooting at the Nazis who invaded their country? I'm sure the Nazis had a state law against that?
The Jews in Warsaw Ghetto were faced a genocide "living" under inhumane conditions,with no basic human rights, you dropped that one little fact.
Unlike the Palestinians / Israelis that conduct an unprovoked attacks on a daily basis against innocent people, IDF soldiers, and police officers in duty, whilst enjoying their (the IDF / police officers) protection along with full human rights and under no legal ground assaulting innocent people and disrupting the peace of others.

The Jews in Warsaw Ghetto were faced a genocide "living" under inhumane conditions,with no basic human rights,
That's the same conditions the Pals live under.

you dropped that one little fact.
Like you dropping the fact that we're talking about an occupied territory?

Unlike the Palestinians / Israelis that conduct an unprovoked attacks on a daily basis against innocent people, IDF soldiers, and police officers in duty, whilst enjoying their (the IDF / police officers) protection along with full human rights and under no legal ground assaulting innocent people and disrupting the peace of others.
As long as you maintain the occupation, the attacks are not "unprovoked".

Forum List

Back