Israeli Opposition Makes A Coalition Deal To Topple netanyahu

Worthy of note is the inclusion of the first Arab political party ever. A good step in the right direction. Netanyahu is scared of just what will happen to him once out of power..his corruption charges are still looming.

I guess him and Trump have a lot in common eh?
Finally netanyahu will be gone.

I'm glad.

I hope the new coalition will be better than netanyahu was.

Wait to celebrate until it’s a done deal.

True that...a lot of shady shit goes on in the Knesset...Netanyahu is not going down without a fight.

I'm glad.

A weak coalition that will result in more instability, and war.

Only globalist pigs would be happy about that.

A weaker coalition should result in less war, by less attacks on Palestinians and their homes.
There is no excuse for the illegal provocations Netanyahu committed, such as building the illegal wall in the West Banks built on Palestinian properties.

Worthy of note is the inclusion of the first Arab political party ever. A good step in the right direction. Netanyahu is scared of just what will happen to him once out of power..his corruption charges are still looming.

I guess him and Trump have a lot in common eh?

I'm glad.

Wait to celebrate until it’s a done deal.

True that...a lot of shady shit goes on in the Knesset...Netanyahu is not going down without a fight.

Maybe he will claim election fraud?

Scott Peterson at the Christian Science Monitor did a useful timeline for dire Israeli and US predictions of an imminent Iranian nuclear weapon, beginning 20 years ago.

1992: Israeli member of parliament Binyamin Netanyahu predicts that Iran was “3 to 5 years” from having a nuclear weapon.

1992: Israeli Foreign Minister Shimon Peres predicts an Iranian nuclear warhead by 1999 to French TV.

1995: The New York Times quotes US and Israeli officials saying that Iran would have the bomb by 2000.

1998: Donald Rumsfeld tells Congress that Iran could have an intercontinental ballistic missile that could hit the US by 2003.

Scott Peterson at the Christian Science Monitor did a useful timeline for dire Israeli and US predictions of an imminent Iranian nuclear weapon, beginning 20 years ago.

1992: Israeli member of parliament Binyamin Netanyahu predicts that Iran was “3 to 5 years” from having a nuclear weapon.

1992: Israeli Foreign Minister Shimon Peres predicts an Iranian nuclear warhead by 1999 to French TV.

1995: The New York Times quotes US and Israeli officials saying that Iran would have the bomb by 2000.

1998: Donald Rumsfeld tells Congress that Iran could have an intercontinental ballistic missile that could hit the US by 2003.

2019291907-780x0.jpg

View attachment 496612

Exactly.. The war monger is Bibi. The provacateur is Bibi.

I'm glad.

You are an antisemite.

Most Jewish people are not like Bibi.

I'm glad.

You are an antisemite.

So Bibi took power forcefully? He wasn’t voted in? Link please

I'm glad.

You are an antisemite.

Voted in..and voted out. In his place...a coalition with a small Arab voice. Just chafes your ass, don't it?

I'm glad.

You are an antisemite.

Voted in..and voted out. In his place...a coalition with a small Arab voice. Just chafes your ass, don't it?
there must be a majority or plurality of antisemites voting in Israel if netanyahoo really is out.

I'm glad.

You are an antisemite.

there must be a majority or plurality of antisemites voting in Israel if netanyahoo really is out.

They should have gotten rid of Bibi years ago.

I'm glad.

You are an antisemite.

He was voted out? Link please. As a Jew, I do not find open antisemitism funny. You do. Oh well.

I'm glad.

You are an antisemite.

Is he really out? Where is the link?

I'm glad.

You are an antisemite.

They should have gotten rid of Bibi years ago.
You want all Jews exterminated. Just admit it. We don’t help ourselves by being sympathetic to persons like you.

I'm glad.

A weak coalition that will result in more instability, and war.

Only globalist pigs would be happy about that.

A weaker coalition should result in less war, by less attacks on Palestinians and their homes.
There is no excuse for the illegal provocations Netanyahu committed, such as building the illegal wall in the West Banks built on Palestinian properties.

Yea I’m sure.

I don’t really give a fuck either way. Let the fireworks begin.

“The agreement still needs to be approved by the Knesset, or parliament, in a vote that is expected to take place early next week. If it goes through, Lapid and a diverse array of partners that span the Israeli political spectrum will end the record-setting 12-year rule of Netanyahu.”

Save the popping of the corks until later next week.

Forum List

Back