Israel's Legal Right To Exist

No, they are official survey data compiled by the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry in 1946 you idiot.
Oh, yes. I somehow missed your whining in reference to your so-called "official" data. "Offical".... because I say so.

Such an angry, Monty.

What a hoot.

Not angry at all, just enjoying watching you try to present propaganda as fact while denying official census data. You just don't get it. Official census data as complied by the Anglo-American Commission of Inquiry archived in the Berman Jewish Policy Archive, is fact. Note, it is a Jewish archive you idiot.
Oh, my. You're infuriated. Your claim to "official" data is always a hoot when you are the one adding the "official'ness" slogan. Obviously you're unable to address the facts I gave you regarding the arab invasion of what you believe to be the "country of Pal'istan", so you are left to your usual retreat of stomping your feet like a petulant child. Note, I gave you a reference to a Jewish archive.
Yet another Zionist inspired crock of Shit...........you are not fit to lick Montes feet...........FULL STOP...theliq Viva Palestine,Viva Israel

Zionism a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann.

Just so you will understand what zionism means to all but the hate sites
And both were CRIMINALS......no hate just fact.....I AM THE MAGNIFICENT

Oh for the love of all that's Holy, no one objectively criticizes Israel or Israel's government on these threads. They just demonize the Jewish people. Look at the title of this thread. We've spent 29 pages discussing whether or not the State for the Jewish people has a right to exist (have self-determination). Its patently ridiculous.
I have made a few posts in this thread and not one of them demonized the Jewish people. Please stop generalizing and making false statements.

Then why wont you accept their rights under international laws to live in Israel free from attack. In fact why do you deny international laws that set out Israel's borders as set down in 1923 and demand that 30% of that land be given to proven illegal arab muslim immigrants.

Now say you dont demonise the Jews when it is patently obvious that you do it every day

The charge of antisemitism directed against posters by you and a couple of others is made against anyone who criticizes Israel. I see many posts which criticize the United States President and the US government made almost exclusively by Americans, I suspect. Yet these posters are not tarred with being anti-American. Criticizing the government and politicians is normal in western democracies but to criticize the state of Israel which boasts of being a democracy will incur the accusation of being antisemitic. It is called "the new antisemitism" in order to silence criticism. You and a couple of others need to understand that the criticism of a country's policies and its politicians is normal in a free society and a free message board such as this one.
Yowsuh, boss. Criticism is normal and healthy but jew-hate just ain't kosher.
Funny how the Clods on here assume wrongly that criticism of Zionists is Anti-Semitic,it is not but it is a Critique of Zionist Terrorism Only,...nothing to do with Anti-Semitism..steve
Haven't you been keeping up? Anti-Zionism is the new anti-Semitism. You will find posters constantly criticizing Israel, but there is not a peep out of them as to what is happening in other Middle East countries where people are treated terribly as well as Middle East countries where people are being murdered on an enormous scale.
Failure to mention other Middle East countries does not invalidate criticism of Israel.

It does when the other M.E. nations are the ones that are in breach of the law and not Israel. It is not Israel that fires illegal weapons from schools, hospitals, mosques and civilian areas yet they are blamed for the deaths of the few civilians that are forced to act as human shields. It is not Israel that uses illegal chemical/biological agents against a purely civilian population yet they are blamed for the deaths of a few extremists caught up in accidents with the weapons. Now you will trot out the usual excuses from the hate sites because you know you dont have a leg to stand on in regards to your hatred
?
It is pretty obvious that these subhumans who try to deny the right of self-determination for Jewish people do not apply the same standards to any other group.

Israel is a tiny little sliver of land on the world stage, surrounded by an enormous expanse of land controlled by those who persecute them.

I can only hope that these subhumans who join in their persecution are reincarnated as cockroaches, because that is all they deserve.
Classic Moronic Prose,written and signed by a Zionist...now you see what I mean about these wretches.steve

No cold hard facts that hit home and show that anti zionism is the new anti semitism.

How many times have you denied the Jews the rights under International laws they are allowed. The right to a homeland, the right to live in peace, the right to defend against attack, the right to protect themselves. And claimed that you only mean the Zionists which is another breach of the Jews rights as they have the right to follow what ever political ideology they want.

Zionism a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann.

Jews are fine Zionism is Terrorism and SHIT.......I AM THE MAGNIFICENT

Oh, yes. I somehow missed your whining in reference to your so-called "official" data. "Offical".... because I say so.

Such an angry, Monty.

What a hoot.

Not angry at all, just enjoying watching you try to present propaganda as fact while denying official census data. You just don't get it. Official census data as complied by the Anglo-American Commission of Inquiry archived in the Berman Jewish Policy Archive, is fact. Note, it is a Jewish archive you idiot.
Oh, my. You're infuriated. Your claim to "official" data is always a hoot when you are the one adding the "official'ness" slogan. Obviously you're unable to address the facts I gave you regarding the arab invasion of what you believe to be the "country of Pal'istan", so you are left to your usual retreat of stomping your feet like a petulant child. Note, I gave you a reference to a Jewish archive.
Yet another Zionist inspired crock of Shit...........you are not fit to lick Montes feet...........FULL STOP...theliq Viva Palestine,Viva Israel

Full of hatred and lies as you make a claim that has no backing from any source other than the hate sites

Nonsense........my ancestors could be Jewish for all I know,what I do know is that our family unlike yours probably are not haters to anyone,as for myself I am not anti-semetic because I love Shepardic Jews and Palestinians,for they are the only Semetic Peoples on Earth......What I despise(and this is where you and others err) is the Terrorist Organization The Zionists.....a mixture of Ashkenazi and God knows who else....These SYNTHETIC JEWS mainly are part of this Organization that were CREATED back in the late 1880's by an Athiest Jew called Hertzel,moreover this Organization The Zionists collaborated with the Nazis,sending Jews to their DEATH,May they Rest In Peace.

When You start SPEWING about me and my Ancestors you want to Watch Your Mouth,because you are a two bit LIAR,like the rest of your Horde....It is people like You who have diminished other Jews,and You give Jews a Bad name........Your HYPOCRICY knows NO BOUNDS,you just think you can come on here and Smear anyone who disagrees with your rampant Zionist NON SENSE.

I realize you have no sembalence sic of Jewish history or other peoples history......yet you believe in that pin-brain of yours you can say what you like...you have pruefrock in your head.I THE MAGNIFICENT keep you honest.

Still waiting for your evidence to support your LIES that Zionists are terrorists. Not one piece of evidence as you know they all trace back to the hate sites you frequent.

How can Turks, pakistanis and afghani's be semitic ?
Only A Fool Would Lean Upon,Lean Upon His Own Misunderstandings....................Only theliq Brought The Truth,Brought The Truth,In Due Season

Plenty of sites to view ZIONIST TERRORISM...just type in Zionist Terrorism,if you have the desire because you can take your pick,buggered if I'm going to keep doing it for you,time and time again.

As for the Turkic(Not Turks from Turkey,you moron) Tribes and others from Central Asia who converted to be Jews(who invariably also become Zionists) Can NEVER BE SEMITIC,but they are Synthetic Jews.........Where in my prose did I mention Turks,Pakistanis and Afghans?????Methinks you are loopy

PS..unlike YOU...I DON'T DO HATE SITES

You make the claim then it is up to you to produce the evidence. The reason you dont is because all your evidence goes back to the hate sites,

YOU DO HATE SITES ALL THE TIME AS PROVEN BY YOUR WORDS LIFTED VERBATIM FROM THEM
O Pheo IF ONLY THAT WERE TRUE.....I TOLD YOU I DON'T DO HATE SITES,I JUST REACT TO FACTS AND THE TRUTH...I AM MY OWN MAN AS YOU KNOW,STEVE........Zionist TERRORISM IS BAD,BAD,BAD....BY THE WAY ANTI ZIONISM IS NOT ANTI SEMITISM...AS YOU KNOW...I WANT YOU TO SEE ME AS YOUR CONSCIENCE PHEO,BECAUSE AFTER ALL THESE YEARS THAT IS WHAT I HAVE BECOME....I DON'T HATE YOU...I CARE FOR YOU,AN ENEMY(IN YOUR MIND) CAN BECOME YOUR GREATEST FRIEND..........steve

I have traced your very own words back to hate sites and posted the results on here. The words were verbatim as in no changes to those posted on the hate sites, making you a LIAR and a 3 time loser. You are nothing to me other than a loud mouth uneducated lying POS racist nazi that does not have the guts to do what he tells others to do. The world would be a better place if you and your ilk were euthanised so we did not have to put up with your hatred and mental faillings
Well a Zionist Wannabee would say that BUT IT's ALL SHIT OFF A DUCKS BACK

Funny how the Clods on here assume wrongly that criticism of Zionists is Anti-Semitic,it is not but it is a Critique of Zionist Terrorism Only,...nothing to do with Anti-Semitism..steve
Haven't you been keeping up? Anti-Zionism is the new anti-Semitism. You will find posters constantly criticizing Israel, but there is not a peep out of them as to what is happening in other Middle East countries where people are treated terribly as well as Middle East countries where people are being murdered on an enormous scale.
Failure to mention other Middle East countries does not invalidate criticism of Israel.

It does when the other M.E. nations are the ones that are in breach of the law and not Israel. It is not Israel that fires illegal weapons from schools, hospitals, mosques and civilian areas yet they are blamed for the deaths of the few civilians that are forced to act as human shields. It is not Israel that uses illegal chemical/biological agents against a purely civilian population yet they are blamed for the deaths of a few extremists caught up in accidents with the weapons. Now you will trot out the usual excuses from the hate sites because you know you dont have a leg to stand on in regards to your hatred
?
It is pretty obvious that these subhumans who try to deny the right of self-determination for Jewish people do not apply the same standards to any other group.

Israel is a tiny little sliver of land on the world stage, surrounded by an enormous expanse of land controlled by those who persecute them.

I can only hope that these subhumans who join in their persecution are reincarnated as cockroaches, because that is all they deserve.
Classic Moronic Prose,written and signed by a Zionist...now you see what I mean about these wretches.steve

No cold hard facts that hit home and show that anti zionism is the new anti semitism.

How many times have you denied the Jews the rights under International laws they are allowed. The right to a homeland, the right to live in peace, the right to defend against attack, the right to protect themselves. And claimed that you only mean the Zionists which is another breach of the Jews rights as they have the right to follow what ever political ideology they want.

Jews are fine Zionism is Terrorism and SHIT.......I AM THE MAGNIFICENT

Jews are Zionists and dont forget it. it is islam that is terrorism and worse than shit

Full of hatred and lies as you make a claim that has no backing from any source other than the hate sites

Eloy and I are giving you the run around today and you are having a mental meltdown.....I suggest Hoss puts his DICK IN YOUR RIGHT EAR,HE MAY BE ABLE TO FCUK SOME SENSE INTO YOU BOY

Still waiting for your evidence to support your LIES that Zionists are terrorists. Not one piece of evidence as you know they all trace back to the hate sites you frequent.

How can Turks, pakistanis and afghani's be semitic ?
Only A Fool Would Lean Upon,Lean Upon His Own Misunderstandings....................Only theliq Brought The Truth,Brought The Truth,In Due Season

Plenty of sites to view ZIONIST TERRORISM...just type in Zionist Terrorism,if you have the desire because you can take your pick,buggered if I'm going to keep doing it for you,time and time again.

As for the Turkic(Not Turks from Turkey,you moron) Tribes and others from Central Asia who converted to be Jews(who invariably also become Zionists) Can NEVER BE SEMITIC,but they are Synthetic Jews.........Where in my prose did I mention Turks,Pakistanis and Afghans?????Methinks you are loopy

PS..unlike YOU...I DON'T DO HATE SITES

You make the claim then it is up to you to produce the evidence. The reason you dont is because all your evidence goes back to the hate sites,

YOU DO HATE SITES ALL THE TIME AS PROVEN BY YOUR WORDS LIFTED VERBATIM FROM THEM
O Pheo IF ONLY THAT WERE TRUE.....I TOLD YOU I DON'T DO HATE SITES,I JUST REACT TO FACTS AND THE TRUTH...I AM MY OWN MAN AS YOU KNOW,STEVE........Zionist TERRORISM IS BAD,BAD,BAD....BY THE WAY ANTI ZIONISM IS NOT ANTI SEMITISM...AS YOU KNOW...I WANT YOU TO SEE ME AS YOUR CONSCIENCE PHEO,BECAUSE AFTER ALL THESE YEARS THAT IS WHAT I HAVE BECOME....I DON'T HATE YOU...I CARE FOR YOU,AN ENEMY(IN YOUR MIND) CAN BECOME YOUR GREATEST FRIEND..........steve

I have traced your very own words back to hate sites and posted the results on here. The words were verbatim as in no changes to those posted on the hate sites, making you a LIAR and a 3 time loser. You are nothing to me other than a loud mouth uneducated lying POS racist nazi that does not have the guts to do what he tells others to do. The world would be a better place if you and your ilk were euthanised so we did not have to put up with your hatred and mental faillings
Well a Zionist Wannabee would say that BUT IT's ALL SHIT OFF A DUCKS BACK

So you dont deny it now the evidence is about to be posted.

No wannabee but a fully paid up Zionist in the true meaning of the word. Not your hate site definition that has been attacked on all fronts and shown to be from neo nazi's re-enacting their glory days of the 1930's

Eloy and I are giving you the run around today and you are having a mental meltdown.....I suggest Hoss puts his DICK IN YOUR RIGHT EAR,HE MAY BE ABLE TO FCUK SOME SENSE INTO YOU BOY

What a self centred pompous ass you are. It is you having the mental breakdown as you cant stand the truth

I guess it is really difficult for some people to criticize what is going on in Muslim countries because their main raison de etre is to criticize Israel because it is a Jewish state. The readers of this forum (unless they are anti-Semites themselves) can see right through a poster who only wants to criticize Israel and stays silent on the atrocities happening in Muslim countries.
Who are "some people", I wonder.

Look in the mirror and you will see one of them

I guess it is really difficult for some people to criticize what is going on in Muslim countries because their main raison de etre is to criticize Israel because it is a Jewish state. The readers of this forum (unless they are anti-Semites themselves) can see right through a poster who only wants to criticize Israel and stays silent on the atrocities happening in Muslim countries.
well this is an Is/Pal thread but if you want a response on ISIS etc these Muslim ASSHOLES are beyond REDEMPTION Hoss Syria

How about the palestinian mass murder of innocents in one moth, care to equate that with the defense of Israel in numbers killed ?

Oh for the love of all that's Holy, no one objectively criticizes Israel or Israel's government on these threads. They just demonize the Jewish people. Look at the title of this thread. We've spent 29 pages discussing whether or not the State for the Jewish people has a right to exist (have self-determination). Its patently ridiculous.
I have made a few posts in this thread and not one of them demonized the Jewish people. Please stop generalizing and making false statements.

To say that Jews have no connection to the land in question is NOT a valid criticism of Israel. (Your post #207 in this thread.) It most certainly is a demonization of the Jewish people as it implies a theft of land to which they have no connection.

To invalidate the rights of the Jewish people by claiming that the Jewish people stole land or has no right to exist is a demonization of the Jewish people.
David Ben-Gurion said, "If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign a contract with Israel. It's normal: We took their land. It's true, that it was promised to us by God, but why should they care?" Goldmann, Nahum: Le Paradoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), p.121
It is facts which demonize some Jews, not me when I quote the Zionist founder of Israel.

And where is the supporting evidence for some work of fiction, is that why you haven't put a link up ?

And the correct quote is " they see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why should they accept that "

Just as the first nations view you the same way as you came and took their lands. And you dont quote the Zionist founder of Israel you quote someone else all together hoping that we will not see through your smokescreen

To say that Jews have no connection to the land in question is NOT a valid criticism of Israel. (Your post #207 in this thread.) It most certainly is a demonization of the Jewish people as it implies a theft of land to which they have no connection.

To invalidate the rights of the Jewish people by claiming that the Jewish people stole land or has no right to exist is a demonization of the Jewish people.
Well prior to 1948 it was not Jewish land.......that the rest of the world wanted to solve the Jewish question,the Jews were offered lots of places in the world prior to taking over parts of Palestine,it was the Zionists that wanted only parts/all of Palestine(which Israel have expanded over the years) So you may not call it theft but others disagree.....Eloy was NOT repeat NOT DEMONIZING Jews at all but stating the facts,what he should have mentioned is the barbaric way towards the Palestinian,the inhumanity of the Zionists have treated and continued to treat the Palestinians......if the boot was on the other foot,no doubt you would be the first to squeal and therein lies your total Hypocricy......Anyway I will give you a scenario,if the Palestinians say with Russia and China decided to ensure the Palestinians get their land back(like Israel and America have done)....would you then think that OK,just doing the same as the Israel/America did ???????thought not.

Read the LoN treaties that say it was, I have posted them often enough for the other idiots to read and understand. Would the arab muslims accept other lands in exchange for the lands they stole, or would they demand they be given what their god told them was theirs ?
Look at the real history and you will see that the Jews were treated a lot worse by arab muslims and Christians over the last 2,000 years. How they were beaten, murdered, children taken away as sex slaves, evicted from their homes and even attempts at wiping them out completely. So they have been treated much worse than any other group of people. All the Jews have done to the arab muslims is defend against their terrorism, violence and war crimes that the UN should have clamped down on in 1947 when the arab muslims invaded with the intent of wiping out the Jews.
Facts that you ignore because they destroy your whole reason for posting on here .
Of course not as it was never arab muslim land in the first place, and they lost any rights to claim it when they sided with the Ottomans in 1914. They had to hand over ownership to the LoN in reparations, and the LoN handed over ownwership to the Jews. But since when hve Syrians, Egyptians and Iraqi's that migrated illegally to palestine had the right to claim the land ?

well this is an Is/Pal thread but if you want a response on ISIS etc these Muslim ASSHOLES are beyond REDEMPTION Hoss Syria
Maybe Australia doesn't think the same way you do about those "big, bad Zionists" so let's show how they are getting together with Israel.

Launching a new chapter in Australia–Israel relations | The Strategist?
Until the last election Australia supported the Palestinians and Israel as I do.....it is only since a year ago approx., that things were reversed,so you got that wrong Hoss....The Jewish/Zionist Lobby here as in America are very powerful....that some ultra conservatives in our Conservative Government are lap dogs to the Zionists that does not represent the Australian people at all......you should note that this reversal was done on the quiet or the sly which is A Typical when Zionists are involved.....the Government only got in with the help of some right wing parties and do not have the balance of power at all in the senate,they need the help of minor parties in that house to get any legislation through,not much gets through and has not for about a year now......it is as they say a hung parliament...steve

SO BY YOUR ANALOGY.....IT WOULD BE OK FOR THE RUSSIANS TO TAKE OVER ISRAEL?????

I'm going to assume you are responding to me here.

No. Try to keep up. I am most certainly not claiming that conquest and invasion and ethnic cleansing gives rise to rights over territory.

I am pointing out the moral failure of those who believe that conquest and invasion and ethnic cleansing gives superior rights to the conquerors, the invaders and the cleansers over the original inhabitants. I'm pointing out your hypocrisy.
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!By your obsequious statements that is exactly what your saying

Look, I know this is a little hard for you to follow. But try. Please.

The Jewish people have rights in the territory in question because they are the oldest, surviving culture which originated on that land and have lived on that land for 3000 years as a recognizable Jewish culture. As such, they have the right to self-determination on that land. Part of that self-determination is the return of the diaspora Jews.

ALL those who came after -- the Babylonians, the Romans, the Arabs, the Ottomans stole the land from the Jewish people and forcibly removed them from the land.

It is hypocrisy to say that it was legit for the Babylonians, the Romans, and the Arabs to steal that land from the Jewish people while saying it is not legit for the Jewish people to return to their land.

My argument is, and has always been, that the Jewish people have rights to the land. My argument is, and has always been, that the Palestinian Arab Christians and Muslims due to their extreme length of residence in the land (you can't unbreak that egg) ALSO have rights to the land.

Now, you, and a number of your Team Palestine keep saying to me, when I press you, that Israel has a right to exist. If you believe this to be true -- for the love of all that is sacred in this world -- stop arguing against Israel's right to exist on a thread entitled "Israel's right to exist".
My argument is, and has always been, that the Palestinian Arab Christians and Muslims due to their extreme length of residence in the land (you can't unbreak that egg) ALSO have rights to the land.​

Cool, then they should return to their homes.

David Ben-Gurion said, "If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign a contract with Israel. It's normal: We took their land. It's true, that it was promised to us by God, but why should they care?" Goldmann, Nahum: Le Paradoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), p.121
It is facts which demonize some Jews, not me when I quote the Zionist founder of Israel.

See this Quora comment by Ariella Ray on an answer that referenced this Ben Gurion quote:

....it's important to realize that this was NOT said as any type of admission that Israel 'stole' land from Arabs; Ben-Gurion was speaking rhetorically to a friend about the prospect of peace and deliberately taking the Arab point of view. This is very clear in the book where the quote appears, but if you take the quote out of context, it's not obvious that Ben-Gurion is playing devil's advocate and this is not HIS view of the situation, but the Arab point of view.

Many, many other statements by B-G make it abundantly clear that Jews/Israelis were NOT to seize land without payment, and his great desire to live in peace with their neighbors.

Also regarding the quote - There is also some doubt as to whether B-G actually said this, even speaking rhetorically. The only source for the quote is a book written over 25 years later by the one person who B-G (purportedly) made the statement to. I'm not claiming that B-G didn't say this - I wasn't there, and there was no reason for the source of the quote, an ardent Zionist, to lie; I just want to make it clear that to use the quote as anything other than confirmation that B-G understood the Arab point of view is completely wrong.
when the first Zionist delegation visited 1898,they said of Palestine Ït is a Beautiful Bride but Married to another,The Palestinians

And a complete crock of shit fabricated by the nazi's to demonise the Jews

""The Bride Is Beautiful, but She Is Married to Another Man": Historical Fabrication and an Anti-Zionist Myth" by Afsai, Shai - Shofar, Vol. 30, Issue 3, Summer 2012 | Online Research Library: Questia

Although Married to Another Man has twenty-six pages of endnotes, Karmi provides no source for this tale of unnamed nineteenth-century Zionists, Viennese rabbis, Jewish explorers, and a lyrically-worded cable from Palestine. Nor is her book the first place she has told it. A similar description appears in her 2004 essay "Vanishing the Palestinians."

So easy to destroy your lies pulled from the hate sites isn't it

David Ben-Gurion said, "If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign a contract with Israel. It's normal: We took their land.

As long as you believe "Jews stole their land" you are not respecting the big picture which is: the Jewish people originated on that land and that land was taken from us. The land belongs to BOTH peoples for different reasons.

And as long as you disregard that fundamental truth and the fundamental rights of BOTH peoples you are demonizing Jews for wanting the same, exact thing that the Palestinian people want.

Self-determination. Return. A homeland in the place of our ancestors.

As long as you criticize the Jewish people for wanting and trying to achieve those things, those exact same things that the Palestinian people want, you are demonizing the Jewish people and not fairly criticizing the actions of the Israeli government.
Forgive me but I do not believe in a god who promises other peoples' land to Jews or anyone else.

Here you go again with the hate site mantra that is never used by the Jews. Try reading the reply again and this time turn of your racist side of your brain

See this Quora comment by Ariella Ray on an answer that referenced this Ben Gurion quote:

....it's important to realize that this was NOT said as any type of admission that Israel 'stole' land from Arabs; Ben-Gurion was speaking rhetorically to a friend about the prospect of peace and deliberately taking the Arab point of view. This is very clear in the book where the quote appears, but if you take the quote out of context, it's not obvious that Ben-Gurion is playing devil's advocate and this is not HIS view of the situation, but the Arab point of view.

Many, many other statements by B-G make it abundantly clear that Jews/Israelis were NOT to seize land without payment, and his great desire to live in peace with their neighbors.

Also regarding the quote - There is also some doubt as to whether B-G actually said this, even speaking rhetorically. The only source for the quote is a book written over 25 years later by the one person who B-G (purportedly) made the statement to. I'm not claiming that B-G didn't say this - I wasn't there, and there was no reason for the source of the quote, an ardent Zionist, to lie; I just want to make it clear that to use the quote as anything other than confirmation that B-G understood the Arab point of view is completely wrong.
I prefer to let Ben-Gurion's words speak for themselves. I can read English, you see.

Then you will have read that he never said those words, and it is only the hate sites that push them

SO BY YOUR ANALOGY.....IT WOULD BE OK FOR THE RUSSIANS TO TAKE OVER ISRAEL?????

I'm going to assume you are responding to me here.

No. Try to keep up. I am most certainly not claiming that conquest and invasion and ethnic cleansing gives rise to rights over territory.

I am pointing out the moral failure of those who believe that conquest and invasion and ethnic cleansing gives superior rights to the conquerors, the invaders and the cleansers over the original inhabitants. I'm pointing out your hypocrisy.
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!By your obsequious statements that is exactly what your saying

Look, I know this is a little hard for you to follow. But try. Please.

The Jewish people have rights in the territory in question because they are the oldest, surviving culture which originated on that land and have lived on that land for 3000 years as a recognizable Jewish culture. As such, they have the right to self-determination on that land. Part of that self-determination is the return of the diaspora Jews.

ALL those who came after -- the Babylonians, the Romans, the Arabs, the Ottomans stole the land from the Jewish people and forcibly removed them from the land.

It is hypocrisy to say that it was legit for the Babylonians, the Romans, and the Arabs to steal that land from the Jewish people while saying it is not legit for the Jewish people to return to their land.

My argument is, and has always been, that the Jewish people have rights to the land. My argument is, and has always been, that the Palestinian Arab Christians and Muslims due to their extreme length of residence in the land (you can't unbreak that egg) ALSO have rights to the land.

Now, you, and a number of your Team Palestine keep saying to me, when I press you, that Israel has a right to exist. If you believe this to be true -- for the love of all that is sacred in this world -- stop arguing against Israel's right to exist on a thread entitled "Israel's right to exist".
My argument is, and has always been, that the Palestinian Arab Christians and Muslims due to their extreme length of residence in the land (you can't unbreak that egg) ALSO have rights to the land.​

Cool, then they should return to their homes.

Yes in Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Jordan and Saudi arabia

Forum List

Back