Israel's Legal Right To Exist

After the U.S. election and before a new president is sworn-in, watch for some shock and awe meted-out to the Palestinians in Gaza by the Israeli Defense Force (IDF).
Does your crystal ball say that the radicals in Gaza are going to start shooting rockets into Israel, and the IDF will retaliate?
I also predict that this is what the Israelis will say is happening. We have seen it all before for the passed half century.
What's the over / under on your various predictions?

After the U.S. election and before a new president is sworn-in, watch for some shock and awe meted-out to the Palestinians in Gaza by the Israeli Defense Force (IDF).
Does your crystal ball say that the radicals in Gaza are going to start shooting rockets into Israel, and the IDF will retaliate?
I also predict that this is what the Israelis will say is happening. We have seen it all before for the passed half century.

And I predict that the pro-Palis like yourself will use their same old lies that you have used in the past several decades that the IDF started it first. It's almost against your religion to admit that the Gazans start up and the IDF retaliates. Even if the group responsible told you face to face that they initiated it, you would tell them that wasn't so and that the IDF has to be blamed. Maybe next you will be telling us that it really is the IDF killing Egyptian policemen in the Sinai.

Ahh, when your bullshit is debunked, you do the old "I don't give a damn" thing. You don't realize that it's a sign that you have realized that you are a moron that is full of shit.

No it's the Daily Telegraph, a British newspaper. I told you to scram.
So, where's Shirley?

"Shirley" you recall she seemed to appear... like magic... when the cameras were rolling.

Scoot, now. Scoot.

Scram Miss propagandist. Just scram. You are just making a fool of yourself.
I see you're getting angry and frustrated. Just remember that when you spam threads with cutting and pasting, you have to assume that not everyone is going to accept your propaganda as true.

Because you're reduced to lashing out when your tender sensibilities are offended, you should reconsider the volume of cut and paste material you dump into threads, especially when you're unable to defend it.

Nothing phony about the map. It's in the official UN archives. You can see it right on the UN's site. Looks like more than 90% of the land was owned by the native Christians and Muslims in 1945.

Palestine: Land ownership by sub-district (1945) - Map (1 August 1950)

And, thanks for linking the Haaretz article that confirms that the land was farmed by Palestinians before the Jews began invading.

You are a hoot Hollie.

So who where the Jews that were already there, you know the ones the Ottomans invited to migrate and close colonise alongside the Jews already there ?
Those who had Turkish citizenship became Palestinian citizens with the rest of the Palestinians.

Not according to the treaty you like to throw in here when this comes up. It says they will become citizens of the nation that take control, which was mandatory Britain. No treaty says that all factions have to agree collectively to set up a nation, which means that each individual faction could set up its own nation. Can you explain why the arab muslims thought that their very late submision would be accepted by the UN
Not according to the treaty you like to throw in here when this comes up. It says they will become citizens of the nation that take control, which was mandatory Britain.​

No it didn't.

Link?

These people are now refugees in Gaza. Do you have a good explanation why they cannot go back to their homes?

Najd, Gaza - Wikipedia

The primary one would be the risk of violence, of course.
From a bunch of farmers who have not attacked anyone for centuries?

Apart from the Jews, Christians, Egyptians, Syrians and themselves many times since they were invented in 627 C.E.

Unless you have a valid link that says they are a bunch of farmers ?
Do you have any evidence to the contrary?

Yes the recorded attacks on the Jews since 635 C.E. that shows the arab muslims were armed and violent
And Najd was involved how?

Link?

These people are now refugees in Gaza. Do you have a good explanation why they cannot go back to their homes?

Najd, Gaza - Wikipedia

Very simple they are persona non gratis due to the fact they took up arms against Israel when the arab league invaded the mandate of palestine. This is covered by IHL and the Geneva conventions, and any people that take up arms lose all rights to claim the land as theirs.

Once again you deny the Jews their rights under International laws because you are so biased and have so much hate.
Load of Israeli crap.

They were attacked while in their own village before the 1948 war. They were not attacking anybody.

Is that all you have hearsay and maybe's The facts show the only arab muslims forcibly removed by the Jews were those that took up arms against Israel. The rest left willingly and of their own accord TO ANOTHER PART OF PALESTINE. They never left their "homeland" just their tents they pitched around wadi's and wells as the went looking for farm work.

Once again you deny the Jews their rights under International laws because you are so biased and have so much hate.
You are just shoveling shit. Pure speculation.

No absolute facts that you have failed to prove are not valid. According to official documents how many arab muslims were forcibly removed by the Jews in 1948/1949 compared to Jews forcibly removed by arab muslims ?
Two separate and unrelated incidents.

Zionists are people who demand a country exclusively for Jews. Not all Jews believe this ....

Actually, I can't say as I've ever seen a single Jew believe this. It is certainly not practiced, witness the large Arab population of Israel.

So, essentially "Zionist" is a term you throw about as another demonization of Jews. You are on fire today.
WELL YOU ARE AN IDIOT ZIONIST......YOU CAN TRY TO DENY YOUR GUILT.....YOUR FILTH BUT WE KNOW BETTER ABOUT Zionist filTH,zionist DOES NOT MEAN DEMONIZING JEWS YOU FOOL,GOOD JEWS IN ISRAEL DETEST ZIONISTS.....so you fcuked on that erroneous comment

You mean N.K. Jews dont you, that have it as their end times that the likes of you would be killed first so they can build a stairway to heaven out of your bodies.

ANTI ZIONISM IS THE NEW ANTI SEMITISM AND THE NAZI'S WILL SOON FIND THEY FACE PRISON FOR IT
Not Anti Jew(real Jews) but Zionists are a complete curse.......just because you Guys are unable to emancipate your minds from Zionism...that is not my fault...Anti Zionism is not Anti Semitism you fools....Zionists all 11 million of you are a mere drop in the Ocean......but you have Lying Mouths,just admit what you are and Stop trying to make out your Normal,which we know you are not.

Zionists are people who demand a country exclusively for Jews. Not all Jews believe this ....

Actually, I can't say as I've ever seen a single Jew believe this. It is certainly not practiced, witness the large Arab population of Israel.

So, essentially "Zionist" is a term you throw about as another demonization of Jews. You are on fire today.
WELL YOU ARE AN IDIOT ZIONIST......YOU CAN TRY TO DENY YOUR GUILT.....YOUR FILTH BUT WE KNOW BETTER ABOUT Zionist filTH,zionist DOES NOT MEAN DEMONIZING JEWS YOU FOOL,GOOD JEWS IN ISRAEL DETEST ZIONISTS.....so you fcuked on that erroneous comment

Still hittin' on one too many amber fluids, eh drongo?
You still on that train MJB.....I told you that you are unoriginal,I'm right as usual

You mean N.K. Jews dont you, that have it as their end times that the likes of you would be killed first so they can build a stairway to heaven out of your bodies.

ANTI ZIONISM IS THE NEW ANTI SEMITISM AND THE NAZI'S WILL SOON FIND THEY FACE PRISON FOR IT
Not Anti Jew(real Jews) but Zionists are a complete curse.......just because you Guys are unable to emancipate your minds from Zionism...that is not my fault...Anti Zionism is not Anti Semitism you fools....Zionists all 11 million of you are a mere drop in the Ocean......but you have Lying Mouths,just admit what you are and Stop trying to make out your Normal,which we know you are not.
More from the lying scum who claimed he was a Jew and then admitted he wasn't?
What an ass you are.
You're probably Muslim.

Egypt was part of the force that intervened to try to stop the ethnic cleansing of the Christians and Muslims of Palestine by the European Zionists. The British were well aware of this. You have been fed Zionist propaganda all your life, you can't accept the truth.

"Declassified UK reports document build-up of conflict, Jewish public's endorsement of their leaders' pro-terrorist stance and declare armies of Arab states were Palestinians' 'only hope'"

"The documents, which have a remarkable contemporary resonance, reveal how British officials looked on as Jewish settlers took over more and more Arab land.

"After an increase in violent attacks by the militant Zionists of the Stern group and Irgun, British officials reported later in 1946: "Arab leaders appear to be still disposed to defer active opposition so long as a chance of a political decision ...It is now obvious that the only hope of regaining their position lies in the regular armies of the Arab states."

British officials predicted war – and Arab defeat – in Palestine in 1948

So how does this show that the arab league didnt invaded the mandate of palestine with the stated intent of mass murdering the Jews and stealing the land that was granted under international laws to the Jews.

And your only source is the anti semitic failing rag the grauniad, that has never reported the truth in the last 5 years
WRONG as per usual......how has fiction become fact to you Pheo......that's right,reading your Zionist Mantra Manual again,Christ you really are Boring

Egypt was part of the force that intervened to try to stop the ethnic cleansing of the Christians and Muslims of Palestine by the European Zionists. The British were well aware of this. You have been fed Zionist propaganda all your life, you can't accept the truth.

"Declassified UK reports document build-up of conflict, Jewish public's endorsement of their leaders' pro-terrorist stance and declare armies of Arab states were Palestinians' 'only hope'"

"The documents, which have a remarkable contemporary resonance, reveal how British officials looked on as Jewish settlers took over more and more Arab land.

"After an increase in violent attacks by the militant Zionists of the Stern group and Irgun, British officials reported later in 1946: "Arab leaders appear to be still disposed to defer active opposition so long as a chance of a political decision ...It is now obvious that the only hope of regaining their position lies in the regular armies of the Arab states."

British officials predicted war – and Arab defeat – in Palestine in 1948

So how does this show that the arab league didnt invaded the mandate of palestine with the stated intent of mass murdering the Jews and stealing the land that was granted under international laws to the Jews.

And your only source is the anti semitic failing rag the grauniad, that has never reported the truth in the last 5 years
WRONG as per usual......how has fiction become fact to you Pheo......that's right,reading your Zionist Mantra Manual again,Christ you really are Boring
You're a lying sack of shit.

What an ass you are.
You're probably Muslim.
You do not understand English very well.....what I said was to someone was "For all I know I could be more Jewish than You if I delved deep enough in my ancestory".......That is so far removed from what you are espousing........If I was I would never entertain Filthy Zionism like most of you.

Hope that is clear enough for you,if not get a brain transplant.

Zionists HATE EVERYONE because their manifest is HATE,and the way you call for Palestinians to be driven in to the sea,is Hypocricy......Anyhow Zionism is a Mental Disorder.I feel Sorry for You

What an ass you are.
You're probably Muslim.
You do not understand English very well.....what I said was to someone was "For all I know I could be more Jewish than You if I delved deep enough in my ancestory".......That is so far removed from what you are espousing........If I was I would never entertain Filthy Zionism like most of you.

Zionists HATE EVERYONE because their manifest is HATE,and the way you call for Palestinians to be driven in to the sea,is Hypocricy......Anyhow Zionism is a Mental Disorder.I feel Sorry for You
Tell it to this Zionut, Steve. He'll swallow you whole. Hasn't eaten for days.

What an ass you are.
You're probably Muslim.

Too late; that was NOT what you posted.
You stated EXPLICILTY you had NO Jewish blood in you.
You're not only a liar, you're probably a drunk ass liar who can't keep a track of his bullshit.

Forum List

Back