It Begins: NYU Researcher Claims Death Is a ‘Reversible State’.

expat500

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2012
'People used to think you could never go beyond the boundaries of [flying], let alone going beyond the atmosphere of the Earth. And if you always believed that, then you’d never try...'

According to Parnia, death is a “reversible state.”

People only believe that death is irreversible because they have been conditioned to think so, and to stifle scientific progress, he claimed.

“People used to think you could never go beyond the boundaries of [flying], let alone going beyond the atmosphere of the Earth,” he said. “And if you always believed that, then you’d never try.”

Furthermore, Parnia claimed, it is helpful to understand death not as a moment at which “everything stops,” but as “basically an injury process” that can be treated.

As a result, a large part of overcoming death by means of science will be altering the public perception of death, which is currently a “social convention” that does not “conform with scientific realities.”

More concretely, Parnia claimed that Yale University’s 2019 study demonstrated adequately that pig brains can be brought back to “life” temporarily after death.

We are already there to a point. Many people are scientifically dead and brought back.

Is it inconceivable that at some point in the future this might be something that could be expanded a bit further out?

I recall my mom saying after her heart quit and was brought back she was sure she had died.

There are lots of things we do not understand. I imagine as time goes on we will figure out some more small portion of it.

Forum List

Back