IT is All Unraveling for Obama now!!

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
IT is All Unraveling for Obama now!!==Jay Carney=Obama spokesman and head man at the VA resign today. POOR CLUELESS obama =lost in the fog=JUST CLUELESS!!

Change the channel- you're listening to hysterical RW propaganda. It's the new transparency that's getting this longtime problem in the open- just like IRS conferences, gun-walking, NSA, etc etc. Relax lol...

I think we need at least three more topics about Jay Carney leaving. Four in as many hours just isn't enough.

And Jay Carney leaving is a signal that Obama is unraveling? Gosh, you mean it isn't NORMAL for the President's press secretary to leave after two or three years?

i think we need at least three more topics about jay carney leaving. Four in as many hours just isn't enough.

And jay carney leaving is a signal that obama is unraveling? Gosh, you mean it isn't normal for the president's press secretary to leave after two or three years?

just sit back and watch!!! The big question is should all americans cry or laugh???

Please be kind to Mr. Carney. He might just be in the running for a much more remunerative government position; the new face of Pajama Boy for the next Obamacare propaganda spots!

Attachments

• $obama-spokesman-carney-unexpectedly-resigns.si.jpg
    $obama-spokesman-carney-unexpectedly-resigns.si.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 77
I think we need at least three more topics about Jay Carney leaving. Four in as many hours just isn't enough.

And Jay Carney leaving is a signal that Obama is unraveling? Gosh, you mean it isn't NORMAL for the President's press secretary to leave after two or three years?

you can not deny that it is usual for a press secretary to resign the same day a cabinet secretary resigns.

How long could Carney go on lying like that every day. He should have left months ago.

Too early to say it's all unraveling but it's sure shinning a spotlight on Barry's utter lack of leadership skills, something not surprising to many of us given his complete lack of management experience on his onionskin thin resume.

He's good at reading a speech, very good, and that's it.. But that was more than enough for the scads of low information dopes and dimocrat party hacks to help usher him into arguably the toughest job on the planet.

Think how Hillary must feel about not being able to knock his sorry ass out of contention during the primaries. She lost to an empty suit nothing.

Last edited:
RATS DO LEAVE A SINKING SHIP FIRST!!! THE SLOW AND DIM go down with the ship but don't be looking for the CLUELESS captian!!! ROFLMAO!!!

you can not deny that it is usual for a press secretary to resign the same day a cabinet secretary resigns.

Constructing a conspiracy, are we?

Hey, look! Here's an article from March: Jay Carney to Resign in Spring; CNN Next Stop for Press Secretary?

That’s because — according to my reliable sources — Mr. Carney will resign in the spring. This comes on the heels of a Daily Caller report three days ago suggesting as much.

You know if the Daily Caller said it, it HAS to be true!

Daily Caller: Jay Carney preparing to leave White House

03/14/2014

Last edited:

Constructing a conspiracy, are we?

Hey, look! Here's an article from March: Jay Carney to Resign in Spring; CNN Next Stop for Press Secretary?

That’s because — according to my reliable sources — Mr. Carney will resign in the spring. This comes on the heels of a Daily Caller report three days ago suggesting as much.

You know if the Daily Caller said it, it HAS to be true!

all I did was point out that it was unusual for a press secretary who has been planning on resigning for a while, does it on a day when a cabinet secretary resigns.

Why you need to respond like a child, I dont know.

I guess you are defensive about your position.

Two things I think, this shows the greediness of Carny more then Obama unraveling.

I can think of a few options.

Carny after years of practice is going to the carnival to be a carney.

Or Baghdad Bob needed a replacement.

Or he just got tired of being asked questions he couldn't answer.

Two things I think, this shows the greediness of Carny more then Obama unraveling.

I can think of a few options.

Carny after years of practice is going to the carnival to be a carney.

Or Baghdad Bob needed a replacement.

Or he just got tired of being asked questions he couldn't answer.

carny had enough,he could no longer even try to defend CLUELESS obama. Question is = how long before his tell all book will come out??? and the big $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

IT is All Unraveling for Obama now!!==Jay Carney=Obama spokesman and head man at the VA=Shinseki resigned today. POOR CLUELESS obama =lost in the fog=JUST CLUELESS!! RATS DO LEAVE A SINKING SHIP FIRST!!! THE SLOW AND DIM go down with the ship but don't be looking for the CLUELESS captian!!! ROFLMAO!!! Elections in 2014 and 2016 ARE LOST for liberal dems.

Forum List

Back