It is getting expensive to be a Trump supporter

not fit to be within 100 miles of the oval office.

Hillary didn't get a thing without the name CLinton backing her

Joe should have been put out to pasture for his mental problems before being selected for VP. (I still think he as insurance against assassination attempts)

Harris and her word salads are enough reason to search for someone better. (I think she was picked for the same reason as Joe, insurance)

Oh come on, the three are the cream of the crop...lol

Oh come on, the three are the cream of the crop...lol
1727447245298.png

This turdf*ck has always been a shill and those that believe in him deserve all they get.

Just a few days ago, Trump came up with a new thing for his supporters to buy. It is a Trump watch for only $100,000

The Trump Sneakers for $399

Add this to the Trump cards for $99

The Trump Bible for $60

In addition, Trump hats ($40), Trump shirts ($36), Trump signs ($24), Trump Bumper Sticker ($11), Trump signed photo ($40), Trump poster ($33), Trump mug ($25), Trump Beverage cooler ($20), Trump decals ($12), Trump tote bag ($25), and Trump buttons ($11).

Not to mention that just a week ago, he is now in the Crypto business and selling Bitcoins.

Right now, you can fully support Trump for under $105,000 (if you buy one of each of his products).

This man really cares about Americans, given that with all of these for sale, if you buy them, it will make Trump rich and MAGA.

Go for it and help!

not fit to be within 100 miles of the oval office.

Hillary didn't get a thing without the name CLinton backing her

Joe should have been put out to pasture for his mental problems before being selected for VP. (I still think he as insurance against assassination attempts)

Harris and her word salads are enough reason to search for someone better. (I think she was picked for the same reason as Joe, insurance)
Hold on a second, we were talking about integrity

This is the definition of integrity: the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles that you refuse to change:

Where do Hillary not getting anything done, Joe having mental problems and Harris offering word salads (none of the above do I agree with) have anything to do with the word integrity?

Lack of integrity is to support a proven sex offender, a proven felon, a proven liar, and a proven narcissist. Supporting such a person means you have no integrity.

By the way and as facts go.

Hillary was good secretary of State (according to Trump a great one). Joe has served Americans for 50 years and did good job for America while in the Senate and more when president and Kamala has not yet done anything good or bad of note. As such, where you come up with the idea that supporting them shows a lack of integrity, is beyond my ability to reason.

Hold on a second, we were talking about integrity

This is the definition of integrity: the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles that you refuse to change:

Where do Hillary not getting anything done, Joe having mental problems and Harris offering word salads (none of the above do I agree with) have anything to do with the word integrity?

Lack of integrity is to support a proven sex offender, a proven felon, a proven liar, and a proven narcissist. Supporting such a person means you have no integrity.

By the way and as facts go.

Hillary was good secretary of State (according to Trump a great one). Joe has served Americans for 50 years and did good job for America while in the Senate and more when president and Kamala has not yet done anything good or bad of note. As such, where you come up with the idea that supporting them shows a lack of integrity, is beyond my ability to reason.

That's the left's strategy. If you can't kill him or put him in prison on frivolous charges or beat him in the voting booth the next step is to try to bankrupt him and punish every supporter the same way.

Forum List

Back