It is getting expensive to be a Trump supporter

You inventing stuff now? a Phart like you knows what I fear?

It is ridiculous because I was a cop once and shot at, I had no support from anyone and lifted myself from nothing to now being economically independent. I have faced all adversities that life has thrown my way and found solutions or acceptance to all. As such, fear is the one word that does not exist in my life, especially now at 79 and knowing that my life is almost over. I do not fear death, so why should I fear a mirror?

Hold on a second, we were talking about integrity

This is the definition of integrity: the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles that you refuse to change:

Where do Hillary not getting anything done, Joe having mental problems and Harris offering word salads (none of the above do I agree with) have anything to do with the word integrity?

Lack of integrity is to support a proven sex offender, a proven felon, a proven liar, and a proven narcissist. Supporting such a person means you have no integrity.

By the way and as facts go.

Hillary was good secretary of State (according to Trump a great one). Joe has served Americans for 50 years and did good job for America while in the Senate and more when president and Kamala has not yet done anything good or bad of note. As such, where you come up with the idea that supporting them shows a lack of integrity, is beyond my ability to reason.

Hillary was a horrid secretary of state. Benghazi anyone. Wow.

Just a few days ago, Trump came up with a new thing for his supporters to buy. It is a Trump watch for only $100,000

The Trump Sneakers for $399

Add this to the Trump cards for $99

The Trump Bible for $60

In addition, Trump hats ($40), Trump shirts ($36), Trump signs ($24), Trump Bumper Sticker ($11), Trump signed photo ($40), Trump poster ($33), Trump mug ($25), Trump Beverage cooler ($20), Trump decals ($12), Trump tote bag ($25), and Trump buttons ($11).

Not to mention that just a week ago, he is now in the Crypto business and selling Bitcoins.

Right now, you can fully support Trump for under $105,000 (if you buy one of each of his products).

This man really cares about Americans, given that with all of these for sale, if you buy them, it will make Trump rich and MAGA.

Go for it and help!

We can't. Bidenomics has made everyone poor. We need 4 more years of this so vote for the skank!

Explain yourself why voting for Hillary, Joe, or Kamala would show a sever lack of integrity. Be specific please.
Joe's a pedo, kameltoe sucked her way to where she is, the shrilary is a traitor who sold us out to the Chinese decades ago.

We can't. Bidenomics has made everyone poor. We need 4 more years of this so vote for the skank!

But Trump is having the same problem and therefore he wants you to "sacrifice" yourself so that he can continue and become your president. He needs you and you are a minion. Do it! Go and steal (break the law). He comes first. It is your duty to do it.

If you get caught and put in jail for helping him (like Cohen did), tough luck. Nonetheless, it is your duty to find a way to buy his products...................all of them.

Forum List

Back