It is Not Over

Saying there was no fraud is not doing any good.

History shows that there is ALWAYS some fraud and cheating in every election.

There's always some fraud in any election.

A Pennsylvania man pleaded guilty to voter fraud charges after he illegally cast a ballot for former President Trump using his dead mother’s name during the 2020 presidential election....

....I was isolated last year in lockdown,” Bartman told the judge. “I listened to too much propaganda and made a stupid mistake.”

Just nothing significant that would change the outcome of the election.

“to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

William Barr

Which pretty much sums up the election.
200,000 missing votes won't change an election? 30, 000 counterfeit ballots won't change an election decided by 10,000? Think again stupid.

Put the bum on IGNORE. Why bother even reading that idiot?

Ignoring anyone or anything that doesn't ape your fantasy is what you conspiracy theorists do.

I'm in great company with every count, every recount, every hand count, every forensic audit, every official tally, every certified result, every electoral count, the outcome of every court case on the topic. If any of it doesn't ape your fantasy, you insist its fake or ignore it.

Republican, Democrat, Trump appointee, Obama appointee, trial judge, federal judge, Supreme Court, election board (republican led or otherwise), secretary of state, or election manager......per you, they're all 'fake' if they don't ape your fantasy.

Just like the Birthers, Flat Earthers and 911 Truthers.

And where exactly are your '200,000 ballots'?

You have no idea. Its a number you were told to repeat, so you're repeating it. Just like you repeated the obvious lie that Trump never had a chance to present his evidence in court. Of course he did: he simply refused to.

Do you get how *generic* that is? How *every* flat earther, every 911 Truther, every birther and moon landing hoaxer does the exact same thing?

Good luck.
Do some research, you bag of shit. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Laughing....and when I ask you to show me the evidence of your '200,000 ballots', you can't.

As I said, accusations are like assholes. There's a reason why Trump *refused* to back his claims with evidence in court when given the opportunity to do so: Because he'd need much, much more than just the accusation to sway a judge.

To sway you, and accusation is all that's necessary.

Are you starting to see why Trump's record of failure in court was essentially perfect?
Arizona.

Show me, don't tell me.

Let me demonstrate. You claimed (laughably) that Trump didn't have an opportunity to present his evidence in court. I said he did:

Trump had a trial date, where he was free to present witnesses under oath, present his evidence, get the 'case on its merits' he always wanted.

And a day before the trial was to start, Trump's team voluntarily dismissed their OWN case..just before they had to back up their claims with people under oath.

“Rather than presenting their evidence and witnesses to a court and to cross-examination under oath, the Trump campaign wisely decided the smartest course was to dismiss their frivolous cases,” Raffensperger said

They even lied about WHY they dropped their own case, insisting it was because there was a 'settlement agreement'. There was no such agreement. Trump's team just ran from the very day in court they said they wanted.

See how that works? I make a claim, I can back it up. You make a claim.....and you flee every time I ask you to back it up.

You running from your own accusations doesn't really inspire confidence in them.
I can read posts all day long spouting the same crap you do. When you have something to say.......

I'm not quoting me. I'm quoting the Republican Secretary of the State of Georgia.

“Rather than presenting their evidence and witnesses to a court and to cross-examination under oath, the Trump campaign wisely decided the smartest course was to dismiss their frivolous cases,” Raffensperger said

Time for you to fold him into batshit conspiracy too! As I said, among your ilk, anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy....becomes part of it.
Republicans are just as corrupt as anyone else. Are you that much of a fool? No need to answer, I know the answer.
LOL

So now Republicans can't be trusted either?? Your list is growing as much as your nose.

the FBI can't be trusted ... the Department of Justice can't be trusted ...voters can’t be trusted ... the poll workers can’t be trusted ... the voting machines can’t be trusted ... the canvasing boards can't be trusted ... the recounts can't be trusted... the audits can't be trusted ... Democrats can't be trusted ... Republicans can't be trusted ... the media can’t be trusted ... the news can't be trusted ... Sydney Powell can't be trusted ... William Barr can’t be trusted ... Christopher Wray can't be trusted ... the guy who was in charge of election security can’t be trusted ... Georgia's Republican Secretary of State can't be trusted ... Gabriel Sterling, his Republican COO and Trump voter, can't be trusted ... the Republican-led Maricopa board of elections can't be trusted ... Mike Pence can't be trusted ... the lower courts can’t be trusted ... the appellate courts can’t be trusted ... the Supreme Court can’t be trusted ... the United States Congress can't be trusted ...

But Donald Trump can be trusted.
You got it, they cannot be trusted. They investigated nothing. In fact. they harassed the mail carrier that came forward and the truck driver who delivered ballots from NY to PA. No credibility whatsoever. The DOJ same thing. They did not lift a finger to verify election integrity. They said they found nothing, which is what you find if you do not look.

A Pennsylvania man pleaded guilty to voter fraud charges after he illegally cast a ballot for former President Trump using his dead mother’s name during the 2020 presidential election....

....I was isolated last year in lockdown,” Bartman told the judge. “I listened to too much propaganda and made a stupid mistake.”

“to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

William Barr

200,000 missing votes won't change an election? 30, 000 counterfeit ballots won't change an election decided by 10,000? Think again stupid.

Ignoring anyone or anything that doesn't ape your fantasy is what you conspiracy theorists do.

I'm in great company with every count, every recount, every hand count, every forensic audit, every official tally, every certified result, every electoral count, the outcome of every court case on the topic. If any of it doesn't ape your fantasy, you insist its fake or ignore it.

Republican, Democrat, Trump appointee, Obama appointee, trial judge, federal judge, Supreme Court, election board (republican led or otherwise), secretary of state, or election manager......per you, they're all 'fake' if they don't ape your fantasy.

You have no idea. Its a number you were told to repeat, so you're repeating it. Just like you repeated the obvious lie that Trump never had a chance to present his evidence in court. Of course he did: he simply refused to.

Do you get how *generic* that is? How *every* flat earther, every 911 Truther, every birther and moon landing hoaxer does the exact same thing?

Good luck.
Laughing....and when I ask you to show me the evidence of your '200,000 ballots', you can't.

As I said, accusations are like assholes. There's a reason why Trump *refused* to back his claims with evidence in court when given the opportunity to do so: Because he'd need much, much more than just the accusation to sway a judge.

Are you starting to see why Trump's record of failure in court was essentially perfect?
Arizona.

Show me, don't tell me.

Let me demonstrate. You claimed (laughably) that Trump didn't have an opportunity to present his evidence in court. I said he did:

Trump had a trial date, where he was free to present witnesses under oath, present his evidence, get the 'case on its merits' he always wanted.

And a day before the trial was to start, Trump's team voluntarily dismissed their OWN case..just before they had to back up their claims with people under oath.

They even lied about WHY they dropped their own case, insisting it was because there was a 'settlement agreement'. There was no such agreement. Trump's team just ran from the very day in court they said they wanted.

See how that works? I make a claim, I can back it up. You make a claim.....and you flee every time I ask you to back it up.

You running from your own accusations doesn't really inspire confidence in them.
I can read posts all day long spouting the same crap you do. When you have something to say.......

I'm not quoting me. I'm quoting the Republican Secretary of the State of Georgia.

Time for you to fold him into batshit conspiracy too! As I said, among your ilk, anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy....becomes part of it.
Republicans are just as corrupt as anyone else. Are you that much of a fool? No need to answer, I know the answer.
LOL

So now Republicans can't be trusted either?? Your list is growing as much as your nose.

the FBI can't be trusted ... the Department of Justice can't be trusted ...voters can’t be trusted ... the poll workers can’t be trusted ... the voting machines can’t be trusted ... the canvasing boards can't be trusted ... the recounts can't be trusted... the audits can't be trusted ... Democrats can't be trusted ... Republicans can't be trusted ... the media can’t be trusted ... the news can't be trusted ... Sydney Powell can't be trusted ... William Barr can’t be trusted ... Christopher Wray can't be trusted ... the guy who was in charge of election security can’t be trusted ... Georgia's Republican Secretary of State can't be trusted ... Gabriel Sterling, his Republican COO and Trump voter, can't be trusted ... the Republican-led Maricopa board of elections can't be trusted ... Mike Pence can't be trusted ... the lower courts can’t be trusted ... the appellate courts can’t be trusted ... the Supreme Court can’t be trusted ... the United States Congress can't be trusted ...

You got it, they cannot be trusted. They investigated nothing. In fact. they harassed the mail carrier that came forward and the truck driver who delivered ballots from NY to PA. No credibility whatsoever. The DOJ same thing. They did not lift a finger to verify election integrity. They said they found nothing, which is what you find if you do not look.
LOL

Speaking of finding nothing. You've been looking for fraud for 7 months. When are you gonna find some? :badgrin:

William Barr

Good luck.

Arizona.

Show me, don't tell me.

LOL

You got it, they cannot be trusted. They investigated nothing.

Says you, citing yourself.

But you have no idea what you're talking about. Why would I ignore the Secretary of State of Georgia for example, and instead believe you? You have no special knowledge, no real understanding of the processes involved, and are willing to repeat what ever nonsense you've been told.

Why would any rational person ignore the respective election officials of each state, each a source matter expert.......and believe you, someone who has no idea what they're talking about?

You've never been able to answer that question.

• There are 81 court cases to date based on the 2020 election
  • In 45 cases President Trump was the plaintiff
  • In 34 cases President Trump is not the plaintiff
  • In 2 cases President Trump is the defendant
  • In 72 cases illegal voting is alleged
  • In ZERO of the 72 cases where illegal voting is alleged has evidence been allowed to be presented
  • 30 cases remain active
Saying there was no fraud is not doing any good. People are going to fight until the evidence is heard.

And now we know the courts didn’t allow a single instance of evidence of fraud to be presented to date.
Americans are livid with the actions that took place in the 2020 election and believe the election was stolen. There are numerous reasons for this.
How'd the cases turn out?
There was no evidence.

Forum List

Back