It isn't a bad looking Livery at all...

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
Hawaii or Bust!

Hawaii_or_Bust.png

If that's the latest 737, I sure the hell wouldn't again. I flew on one of those on the day before they were grounded!
This is an 800 model. 737-800.

The one you are thinking of is the 737 Max.

I don't have that one yet.

This is an 800 model. 737-800.

The one you are thinking of is the 737 Max.

I don't have that one yet.
Yes, it was the 737 Max we flew in, but we had no idea at the time. Looking back later, I realized that the crew weren't behaving exactly as would be expected. They knew!

Yes, it was the 737 Max we flew in, but we had no idea at the time. Looking back later, I realized that the crew weren't behaving exactly as would be expected. They knew!
I seriously doubt that.

For one thing, if they knew the plane was unsafe, their own lives would be at stake too.

There have been many problems with the 73 Max. Most of it being the quality of workmanship coupled with an FAA willing to look the other way in regard to safety and being in bed with Boeing. But then, the FAA isn't the first Federal Agency to be in bed with an industry.

Regardless, if PMDG releases a 737 Max, I'll likely buy it. Their airline add-ons are some of the best in terms of realism. It isn't like the door is going to pop off in My sim unless I turn the failure on. lol

I started recording about five minutes after that last image just to see if the nVidia overlay and recording ability is any good. I'll post it here after it uploads just to show the approach and landing. Most of it is just Me checking the instruments and reviewing charts I had up on My other monitor, along with following some directions I was being given by BeyondATC that controlled My flight. You'll see that when I change charts from 4L to 4R and choose the ILS-Y approach over the ILS-Z as per ATC.

A lot of what you'll see is Me just checking the instruments so you can scrub forward to the landing. The landing has stutters, which tick me off because I have one of the best graphic cards. Either I don't have all the settings correct, or the payware for Honolulu is not as optimized as it should be.

For those who are interested, that is. lol

I'll post the video as soon as it finishes uploading.

Well, okay, the playback I had from the windows default had no sound but the uploaded playback does.

This is just the video right after the image I posted all the way up to turning onto the taxiway.

Forum List

Back