It seems Israel has made another enemy

Beelzebub

VIP Member
May 6, 2014
Say its not so, Joe! ;)
Ok, it was a only lukewarm friend, but that is the best Israel can manage these days.

REUTERS - Several thousand protesters took to the streets of Jordanian cities on Friday, calling on the government to scrap its peace deal with Israel following escalating violence at the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.

"Death to Israel," crowds chanted in several cities, with activists demanding that Israel's embassy in Amman be closed.

"Why are you keeping the embassy of the Jews? It should be demolished with everyone in it," Sheikh Hamam, head of the opposition Muslim Brotherhood party, said in central Amman.

Jordan recalled its ambassador from Israel on Wednesday -- the first time it has taken such action since the two countries established diplomatic relations in 1994, denouncing what they called "violations" at the Temple Mount.

Thousands march in Jordan calling to end Israel-Jordan peace treaty - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News Haaretz

Well, maybe this could mark the end of Jordanian collaboration with the Evil JSIL.
Clearly a war would help no one, but one more step on the journey to abolishing Israel.

Say its not so, Joe! ;)
Ok, it was a only lukewarm friend, but that is the best Israel can manage these days.

REUTERS - Several thousand protesters took to the streets of Jordanian cities on Friday, calling on the government to scrap its peace deal with Israel following escalating violence at the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.

"Death to Israel," crowds chanted in several cities, with activists demanding that Israel's embassy in Amman be closed.

"Why are you keeping the embassy of the Jews? It should be demolished with everyone in it," Sheikh Hamam, head of the opposition Muslim Brotherhood party, said in central Amman.

Jordan recalled its ambassador from Israel on Wednesday -- the first time it has taken such action since the two countries established diplomatic relations in 1994, denouncing what they called "violations" at the Temple Mount.

Thousands march in Jordan calling to end Israel-Jordan peace treaty - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News Haaretz

Well, maybe this could mark the end of Jordanian collaboration with the Evil JSIL.
Clearly a war would help no one, but one more step on the journey to abolishing Israel.

Yeah, because majority of Jordanians are Palestinian. In fact Jordan is another recent invention along with the concept of a "Paledtinian people" and was supposed to be Arab Palestine.

It could have been had Israel not tried to annex The West Bank.

We went over your claim of a call to genocide. You were found wrong, as usual.

But "gloat"?

Hardly. But it is just another crumbling of the support that Israel has built in diplomatic circles.
Lots more crumbling will happen before a landslide, but we are seeing movement across the world, and it is not in Israel's favour.

How is this news? Arabs Muslims will be Arab Muslims.

Ask yourself this Weezle; if Israel was another Arab Muslim state, but the history of Israel was the exact same, do you think any Muslim Arab states would have these Death to Israel rallies?

But "gloat"?

Hardly. But it is just another crumbling of the support that Israel has built in diplomatic circles.
Lots more crumbling will happen before a landslide, but we are seeing movement across the world, and it is not in Israel's favour.

I was not found wrong, you were trying to excuse yourself, and I told you that fairy-tails to excuse your violent views, you can tell to someone who buys it.

And yes, gloat.

You called for genocide and destruction of an antire state, you called for a Holocaust of the Jews in Israel. So you taking joy on this is hardly surprising.

But "gloat"?

I was not found wrong, you were trying to excuse yourself, and I told you that fairy-tails to excuse your violent views, you can tell to someone who buys it.

And yes, gloat.

You called for genocide and destruction of an antire state, you called for a Holocaust of the Jews in Israel. So you taking joy on this is hardly surprising.

Weezle is such a fool. He says he wants Israel destroyed, but when called out on his statement, he makes a feeble attempt to try and make you think he meant something else.

Oh Weezle, you're such a hoot :)

Excellent.

The Jordanians haven't had a proper ass-kicking since 1973.

Time to renew the butt-hurt.

And a perfect excuse (and timing) to push the Palestinians across the border into Jordan, during the mop-up phase of the next Israeli win.

The Jordanians seem to be looking to open-up another case of whoop-ass - the fools.

The Israelis are always happy to oblige, when asked.

Last edited:

But "gloat"?

And yes, gloat.

You are a fantasist Lipush.

But that's ok. Its no skin off my nose. :wink:

But "gloat"?

And yes, gloat.

Weezle is such a fool. He says he wants Israel destroyed, but when called out on his statement, he makes a feeble attempt to try and make you think he meant something else.

Well I never!
No Toastman, you got it RIGHT for once. That is exactly what I want. Israel destroyed as a state. No more Israel. Israel gone.

And I predict it will be an insider job. Its the classic "can win every battle, but cannot win the war" situ. And a state as deeply corrupt and objectionable as Israel is will eat itself if not taken down by political pressure.

No Toasty, this is your Stopped Clock moment. :)

It could have been had Israel not tried to annex The West Bank.
Yeah? Well maybe Jordan and four other Arab nations shouldn't have attacked Israel, back in 67. They just can't cintros l their urge to kill Jews can they?

Maybe all the Palestinians should move to Jordan, where they're from anyhow?

But "gloat"?

And yes, gloat.

Well I never!
No Toastman, you got it RIGHT for once. That is exactly what I want. Israel destroyed as a state. No more Israel. Israel gone.

And I predict it will be an insider job. Its the classic "can win every battle, but cannot win the war" situ. And a state as deeply corrupt and objectionable as Israel is will eat itself if not taken down by political pressure.

Well sorry, but it ain't gonna happen. And you know it's not gonna happen. And it frustrates you knowing that it will never happen.

Be honest Weezle, do you cry yourself to sleep knowing that Israel exists? Be honest, I won't make fun of you.

Say its not so, Joe! ;)

LOL... it's only because of existence of Israel that the islamist nutjobs like ISIS have not overrun the "Palestinian" country of Jordan. The king may have recalled an ambassador, which doesn't mean much really. that's only for show to the "Palestinian" majority

Say its not so, Joe! ;)

Israel has no friends, only what she can buy...Its really that simple...Jordan, Egypt, Syria, they all have populations that have supported Islamists because Israel has thus far bombed them all. Israel can buy the Kings and Dictators but the undercurrent will resurface in time to violently oppose her.

She will never have peace as long as she oppresses...

But "gloat"?

And yes, gloat.

Well I never!

Well sorry, but it ain't gonna happen. And you know it's not gonna happen. And it frustrates you knowing that it will never happen.

Be honest Weezle, do you cry yourself to sleep knowing that Israel exists? Be honest, I won't make fun of you.

Not a crier Toasty. Israel's mischief and cruelty should make you cry of course, as you bear some of the responsibility. But your state is psychotic and trains its citizens to be, so that is not expected.

There is various evil in the world, and it is a mistake to take it personally. The nice thing about Israel is you can see there is a cure. And it is already in the bloodstream. I know that is what keeps you awake and frightened Toasty, that the illusions you try to believe in and try to project will disappear, overnight.

Keep one eye open matey. The fix is in and its coming for you.

Say its not so, Joe! ;)

Israel has no friends, only what she can buy...Its really that simple...Jordan, Egypt, Syria, they all have populations that have supported Islamists because Israel has thus far bombed them all. Israel can buy the Kings and Dictators but the undercurrent will resurface in time to violently oppose her.

Israel has peace treaties with Jordan and Egypt actually "Israel bombed them all" When was that? We nuked Japan, now we are allies go figure:eusa_eh:

Say its not so, Joe! ;)

Israel has peace treaties with Jordan and Egypt actually "Israel bombed them all" When was that? We nuked Japan, now we are allies go figure:eusa_eh:

What treaties does Israel have with the USA?

But "gloat"?

And yes, gloat.

Well I never!

Not a crier Toasty. Israel's mischief and cruelty should make you cry of course, as you bear some of the responsibility. But your state is psychotic and trains its citizens to be, so that is not expected.

There is various evil in the world, and it is a mistake to take it personally. The nice thing about Israel is you can see there is a cure. And it is already in the bloodstream. I know that is what keeps you awake and frightened Toasty, that the illusions you try to believe in and try to project will disappear, overnight.

Keep one eye open matey. The fix is in and its coming for you.

your "cure' may be Psychological counseling...... Try it loon:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back