It's Come to This: Student Accused of 'Hate Crime' for Making Fun of ISIS

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
What we've known for awhile now: The left are in league with Islamo terrorists.

An official at the university who conducted a preliminary investigation allegedly accused the third-year law student of having committed a “hate crime” even though there has been no criminal investigation by the police.

The law student says that the complaint against him came in retaliation after he highlighted that a former leader of an ethnic minority student group at the university had referred to black men as “trash”.

Robbie Travers, 21, acknowledged that his social media comments were highly opinionated but he denied that they were racist or in any way incited violence.

He said: “I am deeply worried that I am being investigated for comments which are expressions of opinion in a jovial way . . . I do not incite the harassment or racist treatment, nor attack anyone with an illegal suggestion or suggest, indeed, that they be deprived of their human rights.”

Edinburgh law student Robbie Travers who ridiculed Isis is accused of hate crime

What we've known for awhile now: The left are in league with Islamo terrorists.

An official at the university who conducted a preliminary investigation allegedly accused the third-year law student of having committed a “hate crime” even though there has been no criminal investigation by the police.

The law student says that the complaint against him came in retaliation after he highlighted that a former leader of an ethnic minority student group at the university had referred to black men as “trash”.

Robbie Travers, 21, acknowledged that his social media comments were highly opinionated but he denied that they were racist or in any way incited violence.

He said: “I am deeply worried that I am being investigated for comments which are expressions of opinion in a jovial way . . . I do not incite the harassment or racist treatment, nor attack anyone with an illegal suggestion or suggest, indeed, that they be deprived of their human rights.”

Edinburgh law student Robbie Travers who ridiculed Isis is accused of hate crime

Do you know where Edinbrugh is?

And it seems there was more to his bigotry than just mocking Isis… did you even bother to read the story?

Forum List

Back