It's Heating Up In The Middle East!!!

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
Wow, I just stumbled across this site on YouTube. This is live streaming @ current. I though Iran had backed down regarding military strikes on Israel? If Iran gets involved in direct attacks on Israel it could get out of hand quickly as Israel has said there is a possibility of Israel responding with nukes being used on Iranian targets.

Wow, I just stumbled across this site on YouTube. This is live streaming @ current. I though Iran had backed down regarding military strikes on Israel? If Iran gets involved in direct attacks on Israel it could get out of hand quickly as Israel has said there is a possibility of Israel responding with nukes being used on Iranian targets.

Not to worry, we are in good hands

1723652708693.png

1723652736189.png

The last time Iran attacked Israel -- Iran was given a warning by way of a strategic miss on one of their installations by Israel. If Iran attacks again, Israel will not miss and it won't be just one installation that is decimated. Iran must think long and hard before they take such a misguided action again.

Pray for peace and justice.

Israel will prevail as long as they maintain their character.

Their blood-soaked, apartheid character :rolleyes:

Pick up a book once in awhile.

It's not 1948 anymore. You can continue this Mccoy vs the Hatfields if you'd like, the rest of the world wants to move on. The civilized in the world want the civilized to prevail, whomever they are, whatever their beliefs. We certainly aren't going to support terrorists.

Think about the small size of Israel and the nations that surround them and stop gaslighting me with the false moral equivalencies.

It's not 1948 anymore. You want continue this Mccoy vs the Hatfields if you'd like, the rest of the world wants to move on. The civilized in the world want the civilized to prevail, whomever they are, whatever their beliefs. We certainly aren't going to support terrorists.

Think about the small size of Israel and the nations that surround them and stop gaslighting me with the false moral equivalencies.
Israel chose this. They made their bed, and they keep demanding that the U.S. sleep in it. Fuck 'em.

It's not 1948 anymore. You can continue this Mccoy vs the Hatfields if you'd like, the rest of the world wants to move on. The civilized in the world want the civilized to prevail, whomever they are, whatever their beliefs. We certainly aren't going to support terrorists.

Palestinians lived there for 2500 years, stupid.

No one is making the U.S get involved. Furthemore, there is France, the U.K. Jordan and others who support Israel.

Why do you think Netanyahu keeps bugging the US Congress?

Not anymore. France. The UK and Jordan are sick of Israel. France dumped them in the 1950s.

Neither have generally attractive women. Eliminate both. No one would miss them.

Forum List

Back