Its me!

Hello! I am 37 years old and I come from a southern European country. In this forum, I would like to share with you some of my thoughts and political concerns, usually rather in the form of articles. However, I will not tire you often, because I prefer live communication and not so much distance. Of course it will be my pleasure if you wish to comment completely freely on anything I write. Nevertheless, let me inform you that the following two, do not change: a) I am opposed to any kind of racism, b) To my mind, a better world than today means a world with at least fewer inequalities, but also a more harmonious world in our relationships with nature, of which we are a part. Please also keep in mind that any comments I make about the political scene in the US or another country are just my own "socio-political" views, according to which, there are no opinion leaders nor online liberators! In closing, and on the occasion that the forum is based in the USA, I would like to emphasize that Americans in history are not only those who support controversial politicians like Trump, but also those who participate in peace movements or those who in the 60s, created multitude of movements of the so-called Counterculture.
Welcome to the site. :)

Hello! I am 37 years old and I come from a southern European country. In this forum, I would like to share with you some of my thoughts and political concerns, usually rather in the form of articles. However, I will not tire you often, because I prefer live communication and not so much distance. Of course it will be my pleasure if you wish to comment completely freely on anything I write. Nevertheless, let me inform you that the following two, do not change: a) I am opposed to any kind of racism, b) To my mind, a better world than today means a world with at least fewer inequalities, but also a more harmonious world in our relationships with nature, of which we are a part. Please also keep in mind that any comments I make about the political scene in the US or another country are just my own "socio-political" views, according to which, there are no opinion leaders nor online liberators! In closing, and on the occasion that the forum is based in the USA, I would like to emphasize that Americans in history are not only those who support controversial politicians like Trump, but also those who participate in peace movements or those who in the 60s, created multitude of movements of the so-called Counterculture.

I am 37 years too.

So you are anti racism because you is such left sider????

By the way you is make peace and the problem are Thrash/Heavy/Melodic/Black metal????

Hello, thank you for your welcome.

First, regarding your concerns about my political identity, please let me give you my opinion and I will not comment on this again : Judge people by their words (and especially by their actions) and not by the political labels (you wear on them or not).

As for the music:

I personally love rock music, as well as many other musical "genres": from rebetiko and blues, to jazz improvisations and the sounds of reggae, disco, hip hop and other musical styles. I have also worked for years in a heavy metal bar that played all kinds of metal.

Music is perhaps the strongest proof that racism does not work!

Whatever music you listen to today, it exists only as a combination of earlier and newer admixtures!

For instance, Wikipedia writes: "Rock music (...) originated as "rock and roll"...." (Rock music - Wikipedia) "Rock and roll (...) originated from musical styles such as gospel, jump blues, jazz, boogie woogie, rhythm and blues,[3] and country music.[4] ..." (Rock and roll - Wikipedia) ETC - ETC - ETC.

Anti-racism means love for people and their passions, love for life. And music is life.

You so is incorrect.

Rap + reggae + jazz + blues is no racism.

Rest are racism musical rock and heavy metal and rock n roll I don't like rock n roll the sway jocular contrariwise heavy metal and thrash metal and rock swing better yet rap and dance passing foreign musical.

Welcome to USMB.

I hope you've had all of your shots. Masks won't help you here (or anywhere else for that matter).

I am the smartest and most eloquent poster here. I welcome you to our wonderful world of chaos.

Welcome to USMB, Whoa! Hope you enjoy the boards.

I am 37 years too.

So you are anti racism because you is such left sider????

By the way you is make peace and the problem are Thrash/Heavy/Melodic/Black metal????

As for the music:

I personally love rock music, as well as many other musical "genres": from rebetiko and blues, to jazz improvisations and the sounds of reggae, disco, hip hop and other musical styles. I have also worked for years in a heavy metal bar that played all kinds of metal.

Music is perhaps the strongest proof that racism does not work!

:laugh:

A little silly and original track. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And you had never growing up of metal.

Everybody know what metal is.

However mine of break of industrial metal at fourteen days recognize tire at this anti-Communism, anti-Jews, anti-Islam and anti-Black turn.

Last edited:
Nevertheless, let me inform you that the following two, do not change: a) I am opposed to any kind of racism, b) To my mind, a better world than today means a world with at least fewer inequalities, but also a more harmonious world in our relationships with nature, of which we are a part.
In other words you are an evil racist piece of shit. AKA a Democrat. Gotcha.

Welcome.

America is very socially diverse, thus why there is so much division today in America.
Some areas of the country are very progressive (crazy) and some are very conservative, while others are staunchly in between.
When we were firmly a monoculture, we were at our best and thus why we became so powerful economically as well as defensively.

Hi, what's your definition of racism.

It will be good to get some additional perspectve.

Thanks for joining up.

Hi Whoa!
One of the best groups I know for outreach and training in positive dialogue to overcome racial conflicts or conditions is the nonprofit Center for the Healing of Racism www.centerforhealingracism.org
In the CHR guidelines for sharing, which I copied onto a webpage at www.isocracytx.net/hp-org/CHRguide.html, one of the more striking and revealing rules is not to target people as "representing an entire group or issue" which shows what goes wrong with our political party system based on representing people by group or issue. We basically set ourselves up for bigotry by painting everyone and everything with broad brushes to label by stereotypes and generalizations for convenience. Then we fight and bully whine and yell when this backfires on us.

Racism is supposed to mean prejudice based on race, but I find many of the worst conditions of bias and bigotry are based on cultural class and political beliefs/associations. Others claim a lot of racism is really displaced aggression from sexism as well, not just classism.

As for fewer inequalities, I find every person or group has as many strengths as weaknesses. What we can do is strive to respect and include people equally while capitalizing on our best strengths and compensating or correcting the flawa and weaknesses. We can't always change them, but we can change how we work with what we have.

Enjoy yourself here, and I look forward to sharing ideas and insights on how we can make the world a better place.

Yours truly,
Emily Nghiem
Houston TX

More infernal thread necromancy...

Screenshot_2021-04-27-09-48-51(1).png

Find a European forum for your European political thoughts.

Ummmmmm just FYI but if you notice this guy WHOA! showed up in November of 2020, posted some stuff and from what I see, that was it. As Missourian humorously memed, this is an old thread back from the dead.

Forum List

Back