It's Sonny at Night premiers here, Wednesday 11/18 8pm Eastern

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
Will Stream here: It's Sonny at Night

In this premier episode of It's Sonny at Night our host Sonny Clark, along with cohosts LoneLaugher & GT, will theorize about the future of humanity and also discuss some of the advances the scientific community is currently working toward.

We will also play some of Sonny's hand-picked tunes and invite callers to briefly join in on our discussion.

Guests will be welcome to call in at 1-929-477-3858

Anyone wishing to pre-contribute to the discussion topic may do so in here.

Sonny Clark LoneLaugher feel free to direct traffic towards this thread :whip:

Thanks,

Hi Def Society

g.t. , pair-a-dyce, lonelaugher, blacksand, & sonny clark

Sonny at night.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Will Stream here: It's Sonny at Night

In this premier episode of It's Sonny at Night our host Sonny Clark, along with cohosts LoneLaugher & GT, will theorize about the future of humanity and also discuss some of the advances the scientific community is currently working toward.

We will also play some of Sonny's hand-picked tunes and invite callers to briefly join in on our discussion.

Guests will be welcome to call in at 1-929-477-3858

Anyone wishing to pre-contribute to the discussion topic may do so in here.

Sonny Clark LoneLaugher feel free to direct traffic towards this thread :whip:

Thanks,

Hi Def Society

g.t. , pair-a-dyce, lonelaugher & sonny clark

View attachment 54819
Thanks G. T.. I'm really looking forward to it. It'll be fun, and it'll be a lot to discuss and give opinions on. I'm interested in hearing what folks think the future holds as far as technology, and social structure. Will we have enough usable water? Will we have enough food? Will immigration and migration alter society, customs, and traditions? Will wars dictate how we live? Is it possible for us to have one or two governing bodies in control of global affairs? Will longevity become a problem by the year 2075? Will space travel become common for John Q. Public?

I'm sure many will have opinions on the above topics. It's going to be an interesting night.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
I heard a wild interview with a guy who claims that we are not far off from being able to maintain the human body much as we maintain automobiles. IOW......the dude thinks we could live really, really long lives........in good health.

I'll see if I can find the guy's info.

Pod pits CAN be a form of data mining. What protections are in place for members that call? You had LoneLaugher working the board just recently. Yet you ask for different thoughts or ideas when you have a member of clown trash collecting the data.

Do you truly expect people to see that as safe? Just asking.

Pod pits CAN be a form of data mining. What protections are in place for members that call? You had LoneLaugher working the board just recently. Yet you ask for different thoughts or ideas when you have a member of clown trash collecting the data.

Do you truly expect people to see that as safe? Just asking.
When a person calls ANYplace, and this is a pro tip for ya d.f., they can dial #67 before dialing the phone number and it blocks the caller i.d.

Apart from that pretty simple/fool proof strategy, they can trust me because Im the best guy they'll ever meet.

If I didn't know better, I'd think that DF was questioning my integrity here.
He was, but the only opinion that matters on the subject is your friends and family sir. I have full faith in you, personally.

If I didn't know better, I'd think that DF was questioning my integrity here.
He was, but the only opinion that matters on the subject is your friends and family sir. I have full faith in you, personally.

Yeah....I know he was. Tweek that sarcasm meter, Bruva.

And thanks. I like to think I can be trusted with the deepest, darkest secrets.

You think DF will call in? Won't that be a treat!

Good Luck on your first show Sonny. :)
Much appreciated. Thanks my friend. I intend to have fun and enjoy it. Besides, I'm sure that you already know how much I love to talk, and that I love people. I've really enjoyed it the few times that I've been on the show. Please come join us. We're just going to be kicking a couple of topics around and see where it leads.

Much appreciated. Thanks my friend. I intend to have fun and enjoy it. Besides, I'm sure that you already know how much I love to talk, and that I love people. I've really enjoyed it the few times that I've been on the show. Please come join us. We're just going to be kicking a couple of topics around and see where it leads.
Roll Tide Sonny, just roll tide.

Thanks Sonny.

Thanks Sonny.
You're welcome. And thank you also.

Roll Tide Sonny, just roll tide.
Thank you. I appreciate it............................ Oh, the Tide is doing great. I'm excited for them. I'm a little nervous for them also. Big games ahead.

Forum List

Back