Jack Chick Tracts - Read here!

Ever wonder why the television series Bewitched is run over and over and over again? Why it is even being run yet again on television today? Because it paves the way for the Occult! Elizabeth Montgomery is in hell for her part in deceiving the world - making Witchcraft appear "innocent" and "entertaining"! Watch this:

The name of Hollywood was not chosen by accident. Learn the truth about "Holly Wood" the history of the name - this history of how the witches use Holly - look at the influence of "hollywood" on America! Then have nothing to do with Hollywood and its occult influence!

Pay attention here to what they are doing with children's movies. You need to see this video! It's all about Nimrod, Osiris, Semiramis! Wake up, folks.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

John 3:16 fulfills Isaiah 53:10-12

Which says:

Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him, he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall proshper in his hand. He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many: for he shall bear their iniquities.
Therefore I will divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto the death; and he was numbered with the transgressors, and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.
Isaiah 53: 10-12

and it is written in Luke 23:34:

Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.
Luke 23:34

Here is one of the new Jack Chick Tracts! As always it is an anointed message that is sure to bless you!

The Greatest Insult

1091_02.gif

1091_03.gif

1091_04.gif

Last edited:
Why are you spamming the forum with links to a for profit money grubbing website?

I'm not. I'm preaching the Gospel and it's free. Youtube videos are permitted and so is preaching so long as you provide the link! I have (I'm complying with USMB rules). Now you are right on time to hear a great message about the dangers of the occult, Ravi! Watch this!

wrong tract. Hang on! I'll go get it.

Forum List

Back