Jack Chick Tracts - Read here!

Guno, since your stance is anti-organized religion, please give us some links to substantiate your claims.

Guno, since your stance is anti-organized religion, please give us some links to substantiate your claims.

Brought up Orthodox studied Talmud Torah for many years at yeshiva and was involved in anti missionary movement . Biblical Hebrew and Yiddish. Jews do not proselytize , we are a people that run the gamut from ultra orthodox to humanist Judaism. and so called "messianic " judaism is not any part of the Judaism

a link to further educate

Missionary Groups Tactics and Responses Archives - Jews For Judaism

Brought up Orthodox studied Talmud Torah for many years at yeshiva and was involved in anti missionary movement . Biblical Hebrew and Yiddish. Jews do not proselytize , we are a people that run the gamut from ultra orthodox to humanist Judaism. and so called "messianic " judaism is not any part of the Judaism

Toda rabah, Khavver. M'od!

Well that explains a few things. I always knew by the Spirit of G-d that Guno was a Jew. (can the LORD let a Believer know that? Yes, He can!) Even when the Jews didn't know whether Guno was a Jew or not - I knew he was!

I do admit that I when he was really rambunctious I did suggest I doubted him and maybe the Jews were right about him - but in my heart I never meant that, sorry, Guno. I always knew you were Jewish which is why I could never feel any deep resentment about you - how could anyone hold that for their own little brother? I couldn't. You are a Jew. From the top of your head to the soles of your feet.

Well that explains a few things. I always knew by the Spirit of G-d that Guno was a Jew. (can the LORD let a Believer know that? Yes, He can!) Even when the Jews didn't know whether Guno was a Jew or not - I knew he was!

I do admit that I when he was really rambunctious I did suggest I doubted him and maybe the Jews were right about him - but in my heart I never meant that, sorry, Guno. I always knew you were Jewish which is why I could never feel any deep resentment about you - how could anyone hold that for their own little brother? I couldn't. You are a Jew. From the top of your head to the soles of your feet.

I'll put a coin in the Tsdakah box for you, Jeremiah.
Looks like you need it.

guno

Give it up, Jeremiah.

You are preaching your opinion, nothing more, and that is in conflict with it is in fact real and true.

Have a good night.

Jake, if you ever read a Bible you'll learn what I have told you is true.. Messianic Jews agree with me. (because their eyes have been opened to the truth - their understanding of the Scriptures has been opened - the Holy Spirit is the author and the revelator of all Scripture) The bloodline comes from the father. I know full well it has been taught that it is the mother but that is not possible. It is not possible according to Scripture and that is what we go by - The Scriptures. Not the opinion or good idea of man!
Messianic Jews

They are not Jews then, it a cult made up by christians

These cults calling themselves Messianic Jews operating in Israel and around the world are non-Jewish and actually violently hateful toward Jews. They sometimes try to disguise it with a Pro-Israel veneer but give them 5 minutes and they begin ranting about Pharisees and the Synagogue of Satan, Kabbalistic Satanism and really unleashing a vile torrent of filth.

These phony cults which call themselves Messianic have phony Jewish synagogues and come with fake Rabbis who have no Jewish ancestry or roots and are funded by fundamentalist christian outfits they're mostly made up of Christians pretending to be Jews.

I disagree with you, Guno. I've already shared testimony video's of Rabbis who were sons of ultra religious Rabbi's and they received Jesus Christ as their Messiah and are today continuing to be Rabbi's. You do not lose your DNA (even the Kohanim gene has been identified and now they can tell whether you are a descendant of Aaron!) because you receive the Messiah - what happens is while outwardly you are already Jewish when you believe on and receive Jesus Christ as your Messiah you become "inwardly" a Jew. Inwardly I am a Jew whereas inwardly you are not a Jew - according to Scripture. Outwardly you are a Jew and outwardly I am not a Jew - according to Scripture. Why is this? Because I have received Christ as my Messiah. Now when you receive Christ as your Messiah you will be both outwardly and inwardly a Jew.

Looks like you need it.

guno

I am blessed that you would think of me, Stat. As you know, when you give you gain something back. As I just gave a large financial donation to Rabbi Enkin for United With Israel the other night - this good Mitzvah you have chosen to do for me must be inspired of the LORD for my benefit. I receive the blessing. Thank you.

If you would put a coin in also for all those Jews who truly did deny that Guno was a Jew that would increase your blessing substantially - I will bless you now for it. I'll also say a prayer over it and ask the LORD to bless you. After all, I am a daughter of Abraham (grafted into his family through My Messiah - Jesus Christ) and am highly favored of the LORD. He hears my prayers and answers. Blessed be the name of the LORD forever.

Looks like you need it.

guno

I am blessed that you would think of me, Stat. As you know, when you give you gain something back. As I just gave a large financial donation to Rabbi Enkin for United With Israel the other night - this good Mitzvah you have chosen to do for me must be inspired of the LORD for my benefit. I receive the blessing. Thank you.

If you would put a coin in also for all those Jews who truly did deny that Guno was a Jew that would increase your blessing substantially - I will bless you now for it. I'll also say a prayer over it and ask the LORD to bless you. After all, I am a daughter of Abraham (grafted into his family through My Messiah - Jesus Christ) and am highly favored of the LORD. He hears my prayers and answers. Blessed be the name of the LORD forever.

Well than, that makes me blessed.

Looks like you need it.

guno

Well than, that makes me blessed.

Yes, it does! :)

Looks like you need it.

guno

am a daughter of Abraham (grafted into his family through My Messiah

Where do you come up with this grafted stuff? there is no such thing Jerri, its made up words by fundamentalist christians. It is in no way recognized by any Jews , Rabbis or Israel. Sorry

Looks like you need it.

guno

am a daughter of Abraham (grafted into his family through My Messiah

Where do you come up with this grafted stuff? there is no such thing Jerri, its made up words by fundamentalist christians. It is in no way recognized by any Jews , Rabbis or Israel. Sorry

From Scripture, Guno.

The Scriptures declare:
I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,

Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded

(According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear) unto this day.

And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:

Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.

I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.

For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.

And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.

Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again.

For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:

Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.

For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?

Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again?

For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

_________
So you see when the Jews fell into unbelief and rejected the LORD (some) the Gentiles were grafted in and those branches that fell away were broken off. But God is able to graft you back in and I do not boast against the branches - I love the Jewish people! I look toward the day you will be grafted back into the family of Abraham because God has said, that all Israel shall be saved. You see if you left this earth without believing upon Jesus Christ, Guno, you would no longer be a son of Abraham but you would be eternally lost and separated from God because he chose to send His Only begotten Son to be the sacrifice for your sins and to redeem you from the curse of the law.

As it is written.......
For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

________
This is speaking of you and all Jews who have so far rejected Jesus Christ as Messiah........

And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.

Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again.

So God is able to graft you back in but if you reject this plan of redemption which God has provided for you then you could not enter in. Just as the Jews who could not enter into the promised land because of their unbelief. Do you understand now?

Also, Israel has a very precious place in my heart but I cannot justify traveling there because I would not ever go there so long as there are Jews who have not been able to return home yet because they do not have the money. If I went to Israel it would cost me over $2,000.00. I can buy Ethiopians and the Russian Jews tickets to make Aliyah back to Israel for $350.00 a person and so I could be saving the lives of at least 5 people by not going and each time my husband thought of going we didn't because I think it is better to buy a plane ticket for a Jew and keep buying them until the Jews are back home. Now he sees that it is the right thing to do because to go to Israel while exiled Jews cannot get back to their homeland (and some of them - their lives are in great danger) is a most selfish thing to do.

That is something God put in my heart because God loves the Jewish people and although they may be too poor to make aliyah if we each make a sacrifice they will one day all return there. When that day comes? I will go to Israel with my husband and kiss that holy ground. God willing.

Last edited:
Everyone I I have known who has known about Jack Chick pamphlets has found them to be repulsive. One person said of them, "You find these where losers congregate."

Someone else said, "This is a ministry of hate."

Jack Chick represents the kind of Christian experience that has turned many Christians into atheists. They spend their childhood going to churches where the clergyman is smarmy and sanctimonious, and where the emphasis is on sin, Hell, and an angry God.

Everyone I I have known who has known about Jack Chick pamphlets has found them to be repulsive. One person said of them, "You find these where losers congregate."

Someone else said, "This is a ministry of hate."

Jack Chick represents the kind of Christian experience that has turned many Christians into atheists. They spend their childhood going to churches where the clergyman is smarmy and sanctimonious, and where the emphasis is on sin, Hell, and an angry God.

Jesus preached more about hell than anyone else in the New Testament. Hell is a real place. If you do not warn others about it you know nothing of calvary love. Jack Chick is a true follower of Jesus Christ. Jesus said those who hate him would hate his servants. Your problem is you are a hater of Jesus Christ. You hate God and because you hate God you are going to hell. I doubt you sleep very well at night. There is no rest for the wicked.

Everyone I know in my church, my own inner circle love Jack Chick. The difference between you and I is that we are walking with different people. I'm walking with Christians. And you are walking with the world that hates Christians.

Forum List

Back