Jack White Threatens to Sue Trump Campaign Over Use of ‘Seven Nation Army’: ‘Don’t Even Think About Using My Music You Fascists’

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
Jack White is joining the growing list of angry musicians threatening to sue the Trump campaign over the use of their music in his promotional posts.

“Don’t even think about using my music you fascists,” wrote White in the caption of his post on Instagram. “Have a great day at work today Margo Martin.” He added, “a double fuck you DonOLD for insulting our nation’s veterans at Arlington you scum. You should lose every military family’s vote immediately from that if anything makes sense anymore.”

Well said, Jack! What part of the message of "We don't want you to use our music", do the Trump campaign not get?

Besides Celine Dion and Foo Fighters, mentioned in the article, at least 25 other musicians have either refused to have their music played at Trump campaign rallies or have threatened to sue.

And the list just continues to grow. Trump should stick with Kid Rock. I know, not very enticing but hey - That’s the way the beat drops! ;)

Jack White is joining the growing list of angry musicians threatening to sue the Trump campaign over the use of their music in his promotional posts.

“Don’t even think about using my music you fascists,” wrote White in the caption of his post on Instagram. “Have a great day at work today Margo Martin.” He added, “a double fuck you DonOLD for insulting our nation’s veterans at Arlington you scum. You should lose every military family’s vote immediately from that if anything makes sense anymore.”

Well said, Jack! What part of the message of "We don't want you to use our music", do the Trump campaign not get?

Besides Celine Dion and Foo Fighters, mentioned in the article, at least 25 other musicians have either refused to have their music played at Trump campaign rallies or have threatened to sue.

And the list just continues to grow. Trump should stick with Kid Rock. I know, not very enticing but hey - That’s the way the beat drops! ;)
Its difficult for trumpy. There are very few artists who want anything to do with him. For obvious reasons.

Forum List

Back