Jakestarkey: any topic

Give just one topic you think you have ever beat me: just one.

I choose you to choose one.

Last edited:
Linoleum is a miracle flooring that revolutionized America

Mod Message:

Diff btwn structured debate forum and the Bull Ring -- is that ONE on ONES belong in the Bull Ring. In structured debate anyone can join in the battle.

This SUBforum is for agreeing on terms BEFORE you start a Bull Ring thread. When and if you 2 cupcakes decide to dance --- be sure to read the rules..
:biggrin:

Mod Message:

Diff btwn structured debate forum and the Bull Ring -- is that ONE on ONES belong in the Bull Ring. In structured debate anyone can join in the battle.

This SUBforum is for agreeing on terms BEFORE you start a Bull Ring thread. When and if you 2 cupcakes decide to dance --- be sure to read the rules..
biggrin.gif

Yurt challenged, and I am happily following his lead.

Mod Message:

biggrin.gif

Yurt challenged, and I am happily following his lead.

I wish you 2 all the best..

Yurt, I have instructed you to pick a topic.

Get to it or you fail, and if you so I will put all over the board every day in every way.

Focus

i asked you first to pick a topic.....as usual....you will play stupid games... in order to avoid debating me....get to it or you fail

i asked you first to pick a topic.....as usual....you will play stupid games... in order to avoid debating me....get to it or you fail
You challenged me, so whatever you say does not matter. I am challenged. And as the challenged, I let you pick the topic. Get to it. You don't get your perverted way. Ever.

Yurt wrote, "he can choose". Now get to it. If you fail to do so, you fail.

your failure to pick a topic, is according to you "Get to it or you fail", a fail....you think you get to just make up any rules as you see fit.....lol....you pull this crap every single time.....

i challenged you to pick a topic and you didn't, you failed, again...this is beyond childish of you

New Topics

Forum List

Back