James Comey concedes he may have been responsible for Trump's election win in 2016, and the sustained, years long nightmare that continues today.

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011

Amen! It's about time that he fesses up to the truth and reality of what he did. What he did was evil. What he did to Hillary Clinton was unconscionable. He can never make up for his atrocity. For a tall man - he should feel really small. I curse his name on a regular basis. What do you think?

1727052491745.png

Amen! It's about time that he fesses up to the truth and reality of what he did. What he did was evil. What he did to Hillary Clinton was unconscionable. He can never make up for his atrocity. For a tall man - he should feel really small. I curse his name on a regular basis. What do you think?

:itsok: sorry it's been a "nightmare" for you. Are you ready for his second term?

Old news, bud. He conceded way back in 2019.

May have? He should tell the damned truth.

Yeah, but we still suffer for it.

Comey concedes he may have been responsible for ...​

Apr 2, 2019 — Former FBI Director James Comey conceded that his decision to announce in October 2016 that the FBI was reopening an investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server.

I conceed that I don't know how people as stupid as you are keep from sticking a screw driver in an electrical outlet.

Every day.

Another guy who just needs to accept that he is no longer relevant....add him to Maher, Rogan, etc...

What he did wasn’t evil. It was gutless.

Roody and other Republicans were going to say mean things about him if he didn’t open a bogus investigation days out from the 2016 election and send a letter to Congress announcing it.

What he did wasn’t evil. It was gutless.

Roody and other Republicans were going to say mean things about him if he didn’t open a bogus investigation days out from the 2016 election and send a letter to Congress announcing it.

It sure as hell was evil - and also gutless. As I recall, the Attorney General warned him not to do it.

WTF kind of convoluted reasoning would prompt a freaking traitor like Comey to claim he was responsible for Trump's victory. In a just world Comey would be in federal prison for treason when rogue FBI agents produced the forged "Steele Doctrine" intended to undermine the president of the United States.

Forum List

Back