James Flacco?????? WTF???

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
This guy sure has a problem remembering stuff. When Bush did something like this it was assumed he was an idiot.

Obama Slips Up On James Franco’s Name, Calls Him James Flacco
December 19, 2014 2:54 PM
460686438.jpg

President Barack Obama speaks during a press conference in the briefing room of the White House on Dec. 19, 2014 in Washington, D.C. (credit: BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI/AFP/Getty Images)

Related Tags:
James Flacco, President Barack Obama, The Interview http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/07/10/5-dumbest-athletes-in-history/
WASHINGTON (CBSDC) — President Barack Obama may have been thinking ahead to this weekend’s NFL games while addressing his position on the Sony cyberattacks.

Speaking about the Sony cyberattack at the hands of North Korea that caused “The Interview” to be pulled from theaters, Obama appeared to slip up James Franco’s name, confusing his last name with Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco.

“I think it says something interesting about North Korea that they decided to have the state mount an all-out assault on a movie studio because of a satirical movie starring Seth Rogen and James Flacco. I love Seth and I love James, but the notion that that was a threat to them I think gives you some sense of the kind of regime we’re talking about here.”

The masses took to Twitter to pounce on the gaffe.

Joe Flacco
@TeamFlacco

Welcome to the family, brother. @JamesFrancoTV
2h ago Reply
Retweet
Favorite

Joe Flacco
@TeamFlacco

.@barackobama It's James Franco, not James Flacco ;)
3h ago Reply
Retweet
Obama Says 8216 James Flacco 8217 During Press Conference CBS DC

Forum List

Back