Jan 6 Committee SUBORNED PERJURY.. Stunning Information of Closed-Door Testimony Revealed.

That was an answer to a question, dumbfuck. Still burns you that Obama's was bigger, huh?
No, you dumb fucking asshole, read my lips you stupid brainless leftard: I DONT GIVE A SHIT. Do you have some kind of problem with English or something?

You're a retarded fucking asshole for thinking that I would care about something like this, or that it would provoke me in any way. Fuck you, dumbshit. YOU are the problem with American politics

Only on a thread like this would people dismiss the authoritative experience of a former secret service agent purely for his support of Trump.

Textbook case of TDS.
Only on a thread like this would people dismiss the authoritative experience of a former secret service agent purely for his support of Trump.

Textbook case of TDS.
No such thing appears anywhere in this thread.

Only a trumpanzee would get so easily confused.

It's hilarious as all hell watching you fucktards backpedal.

If you idiots weren't so goddamn dangerous it might even be funny.
Read slowly so you can understand.

Whether the incident happened or not is NOT the issue. Hutchinson testified that she was TOLD it did.

As far as that goes...it's he said she said and the HE in this case is a known liar

Read slowly so you can understand.

Whether the incident happened or not is NOT the issue. Hutchinson testified that she was TOLD it did.

As far as that goes...it's he said she said and the HE in this case is a known liar
More backpedaling

Fucking hilarious

No, you dumb fucking asshole, read my lips you stupid brainless leftard: I DONT GIVE A SHIT. Do you have some kind of problem with English or something?

You're a retarded fucking asshole for thinking that I would care about something like this, or that it would provoke me in any way. Fuck you, dumbshit. YOU are the problem with American politics

:lmao:

The story was circulating in the Secret Service ranks for over a year. It happened. Whether you like it or not.
I notice that the Secret Service agents were willing to swear under oath that what Hutchinson testified to was not true....until
Liz Cheney said the committee would welcome testimony under oath (ie called their bluff).

It's gotten noticeably silent. Wonder why? :)

You know how I know the story was fabricated. All Trump would have needed to do is say, take me to the capitol and they would have taken him. But hey, you seem happy swallowing commie propaganda, so enjoy. LMAO

Textbook case of TDS.
Remember when no one could question agents? Now one can’t trust them. It is surely odd

It's hilarious as all hell watching you fucktards backpedal.
Another republican/ Russian tactic...............projection
If you idiots weren't so goddamn dangerous it might even be funny.
Your gullibility and stupidity isn't funny at all, how in the fuck did you dumbasses get that gullible?

Another republican/ Russian tactic...............projection

Your gullibility and stupidity isn't funny at all, how in the fuck did you dumbasses get that gullible?

I love it when demofks got nothing

The truth does not allow libs to win
So three years ago they implemented the cessation of reality. Once inside the safe space of non reality, they implemented Covid and now Committee hoaxes.
It Absolutely Does Not Matter what every single person in that car testifies to. Hutchinson hearsay is All That Matters.
There really is no discussion to be had. The libs are in their safe space bubble of non reality and there they will continue to operate from.

The truth does not allow libs to win
So three years ago they implemented the cessation of reality. Once inside the safe space of non reality, they implemented Covid and now Committee hoaxes.
It Absolutely Does Not Matter what every single person in that car testifies to. Hutchinson hearsay is All That Matters.
There really is no discussion to be had. The libs are in their safe space bubble of non reality and there they will continue to operate from.
Without reality one can say anything and brag

Forum List

Back