Jan 6 Committee SUBORNED PERJURY.. Stunning Information of Closed-Door Testimony Revealed.

LOLOL

I challenged you to quote the agents, ya rambtard. Instead, you quoted an unnamed source.

:cuckoo:
The agents want to testify.... where is that sweaty bitches friend that told her this hearsay BS?.....

Holyfuckingshit. :eusa_doh:

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
True or false:

The House of Representatives can remove members without the Senate approval or approval of any other branch.

Yeah, you're a fucking moron.

There are links to the SS agents that have refuted it so we can start posting those if you have someone there who can read them to you dimwit. From July 2 and after. You know, people who were actually there.....
Please, please let them testify. They can talk about the steering wheel thing to their hearts content. Then they can talk about whether or not Trump was adamant about going to the Capitol? If he was aware their were weapons among the crowd? If Trump was made aware of that fact.

Are you certain you want the answer to those questions?

In fact show proof... any proof of any anti Trump accusation made over the last 6 years....

Sure, starting with day #1... the claim that his inauguration crowd was bigger than Obama's.

The proof...

Obama

peak_obama_from_wash-mon.jpg

Trump

original.jpg

hahahaahahahahahahhaha first hand knowledge of something she never saw, folks can't make it up where the demofks have fallen. holy shit.

heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who, heard it from another is now testimony that trumps first hand knowledge.
Smokin' OP indeed it is sad.

Please, please let them testify. They can talk about the steering wheel thing to their hearts content. Then they can talk about whether or not Trump was adamant about going to the Capitol? If he was aware their were weapons among the crowd? If Trump was made aware of that fact.

I bet he was adamant about going to the capital. Still unclear why you think he didn't have a right to go there? Can you explain what is damning about it?

I bet he was adamant about going to the capital. Still unclear why you think he didn't have a right to go there? Can you explain what is damning about it?
Post 109

hahahaahahahahahahhaha first hand knowledge of something she never saw, folks can't make it up where the demofks have fallen. holy shit.
NOT even close, retard.
heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who, heard it from another is now testimony that trumps first hand knowledge.
"Holy fuck!!!!
Bet you "gradiated' FIRST in your "English" class from the Trump U. correspondence course".

Let me revise that.
Bet you "gradiated" from the Trump U. correspondence course.
Pay the $$$, get the "degree'.

I showed you the link..... and you won't even go there... only a fool wants to stay in the dark....

Dumbfuck, I read the link. That's how I know you were quoting an unnamed source and NOT the agents themselves...

Secret Service agents willing to testify Trump did not lunge at steering wheel during Capitol riot: source

Two Secret Service agents are prepared to testify before Congress that then-President Donald Trump did not lunge at a steering wheel or assault them in an attempt to go to the Capitol during the Jan. 6 riot, a source close to the Secret Service tells Fox News.

Are you ever not a rambtard?

Ever??

Dumbfuck, I read the link. Thst's how I know you were quoting an unnamed source and NOT thd agents themselves...

Secret Service agents willing to testify Trump did not lunge at steering wheel during Capitol riot: source
Two Secret Service agents are prepared to testify before Congress that then-President Donald Trump did not lunge at a steering wheel or assault them in an attempt to go to the Capitol during the Jan. 6 riot, a source close to the Secret Service tells Fox News.

Are you ever not a rambtard?

Ever??
Did you see where they asked to testify and have so far been denied?..... this committee has fallen apart.... the entire commission knew of this before they paraded that sweaty bitch liar on their side show... not surprised you fell for it... you are stoooooooopid.......

The story has been proven false, Under OATH. The Committee knew this. You do realize that the committee refuses to call them back in for open testimony? there is a reason for that... The committee LIED..

By the way. Aggressive acts are reported in long form reports by the Secret Service. Where are the daily logs and long form reports? If this were true, policies would dictate, they exist. Where are they?
Again, since Liz Cheney called their bluff, the Secret Service has gone silent.

Forum List

Back