Jan. 6 Defendant Becomes First To Face Firearms Charge Under Riot Law

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
The conservatives claimed that the insurrection wasn't an insurrection because no one had weapons or firearms.

Which is a lie.

This man is the first to be charged with having a firearm with him at the insurrection. He had a semi automatic firearm with him.

Others had firearms and weapons with them at the insurrection too and will be charged.

The conservatives claimed that the insurrection wasn't an insurrection because no one had weapons or firearms.

Which is a lie.

This man is the first to be charged with having a firearm with him at the insurrection. He had a semi automatic firearm with him.

Others had firearms and weapons with them at the insurrection too and will be charged.

I thought they were claiming everything was peaceful and people were just taking pictures? I cant keep up with all their lies but they are amusing.

Which is a lie.

I thought they were claiming everything was peaceful and people were just taking pictures? I cant keep up with all their lies but they are amusing.

I don't think their lies are amusing. They are destructive. Lies are what caused the insurrection in the first place.

It's disgusting that republicans try to claim what happened was just a bunch of tourists taking a tour of the capitol.

It was anything but peaceful.

Portland BLM/Antifa Draw Guns on Drivers to Enforce No-Go Zone in Broad Daylight​

1624028667942.png

Guns Seized: Antifa Had Two Well Coordinated and Planned Violent Riots on Inauguration Day​

Portland Oregan is a town that is beleaguered with never-ending violent political demonstrations, protests, and riots, that have been recorded at Federal Court Houses, the downtown districts, and also in the suburban neighborhoods, and a large group of rioters used Inauguration Day as a reason to riot last week.

You far right trump people can whine and complain all you want.

It won't change the honest facts.

This man has been charged with weapons law crimes for bring a weapon to the insurrection.

Nothing you can do or say will change that.

You can personally attack me all you want. You can bring up other situations that have absolutely nothing to do with this situation.

It won't make any difference.

Personally attacking me won't do anything. I won't read your hate.

All you people are doing is showing how immature and irresponsible you are.

Carry on.

Which is a lie.

If found guilty they need t be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. We have no room for this in our country.

Chase mostly white protestors to the end of the earth while ignoring BLM arsonists, looters and rioters when in fact advocating for less law enforcement, less responsibility from the bad actors, and more punitive actions against those employed to enforce laws.

Which is a lie.

That will never get passed an evidence suppression hearing and they have NOTHING otherwise.

Man, they got their panties in a wad over Jan 6, didn't they?

Imagine how much shit they will fill their britches with when a REAL insurrection happens.

Forum List

Back