Janet Jackson Says Kamala Harris is Not Black

but but but…all the woke white guilt whitesplainers like Harpy Eagle say…”DAMNIT SHE’S BLACK!!!”

Well, you know what they supposedly said? She’s not Black. That’s what I heard. That she’s Indian.”

When Ms. Iqbal replied that Ms. Harris, the Democratic nominee, is the daughter of an Indian woman and a Jamaican father who is Black, Ms. Jackson responded, “Her father’s white.”

Sounds kind of dense and ignorant.

Why would anyone say what you just said?

It sounds like you’re obsessed with race.

Oh wait. You are
I'm not, it's Yanks that are obsessed. They keep claiming black this, black that, Afro-American this, Afro-American that. In the normal world, if you're parents are from different races, you're simply mixed race.

Look at the threads mouth frothing over Obama's and Harris's skin colour, point to one started by a foreigner outside of the US. I shall wait

:popcorn:

I'm not, it's Yanks that are obsessed. They keep claiming black this, black that, Afro-American this, Afro-American that. In the normal world, if you're parents are from different races, you're simply mixed race.

Look at the threads mouth frothing over Obama's and Harris's skin colour, point to one started by a foreigner outside of the US. I shall wait

:popcorn:
And being a racist, you’re obsessed with race.

And so while Taylor Swfts opinion doesn't matter this singers does.

Harris is black and Indian.
Yes, she is both. Why the hubbub about either? Why is it that some on one side think her skin color is a problem and some on the other side (you know who you are) thinks every criticism of her is rooted in, you guessed it, her skin color? Those of us in the middle are tired of hearing from both.

Well, the VP is more olive than black.

I was told that Donald Trumps father was an orangutan.

1727185088667.png

But you just can't believe everything you hear can you?

Nope. It just destroys the middle class.
Doesn't in Europe and they have a larger middle class...

1727185835452.png

This is the laugh... Europe higher middle class per captia than US
And it is getting really worse..
1727186053226.png
1727185988570.png

Seems that Biden stopped some of the rot by one percentage point but Trump's Tax Cuts was all about consolidating wealth with the few.

Well, you know what they supposedly said? She’s not Black. That’s what I heard. That she’s Indian.”

When Ms. Iqbal replied that Ms. Harris, the Democratic nominee, is the daughter of an Indian woman and a Jamaican father who is Black, Ms. Jackson responded, “Her father’s white.”

Sounds kind of dense and ignorant.
hahaha…this loony shit is fascinating but not complicated at all…She’s biracial.

Forum List

Back