Janet Jackson Says Kamala Harris is Not Black

You sure do seem interested in that.

Do you think academics should look at why those stats and other stats exist, Even though the laws have been changed to give them more equality and opportunity?
There are 10 million whites and 2 million crimes.

There are 1 million blacks and 500,000 crimes.

More crimes are by whites.

But there are more white.

Ok, let's go by per capita.

Everyone has equal opportunity. This is old ground being recovered. It has been discussed in the past.

There are 10 million whites and 2 million crimes.

There are 1 million blacks and 500,000 crimes.

More crimes are by whites.

But there are more white.

Ok, let's go by per capita.

Everyone has equal opportunity. This is old ground being recovered. It has been discussed in the past.
Great. So do you often tell people water is wet and then make no point whatsoever and run away?

So let's discuss. What I asked.you is if you think academics should look into this and why it is.

Yes? No?

Would it surprise you to learn that they have extensively.done so and have come up with an answer?

Great. So do you often tell people water is wet and then make no point whatsoever and run away?

So let's discuss. What I asked.you is if you think academics should look into this and why it is.

Yes? No?
No, you discuss it with yourself, I'm not interested. Go and hunt out the past threads on the issue for the brevity of this forum.

No, you discuss it with yourself, I'm not interested. Go and hunt out the past threads on the issue for the brevity of this forum.
No, this is new.

Racists and trolls love pointing out the stats and running away. But they always forget to make a point.

Let's make a point.

Did you know that academics have studied this for decades and have come with a good answer as to why?

The one thing we can all say is Trump has made politics fun again. Oh Lord...

time to move on.jpg

Forum List

Back