Janet Jackson Sides With Trump: Kamala Is Not Black

Tricky part is all they ever say about Kamala's dad is that he is from Jamaica, but they never mention his race.

Just because you are from Africa does not mean you are black.

Look at his picture. Kamala's father was clearly mixed race. What is wrong with you?

Do you think Africa is white?

Even the fact checker is an idiot. Her father is Jamaican but HIS mother was white. So assuming Harris' grandfather was 100% African (true Jamaicans were eradicated long ago and essentially replaced by african slaves), that would only make her father 50% black. As to the mother, India is considered a caucasian race, their roots being arya-iranian. So that makes Harris AT BEST, 25% black African and 75% white caucasian.
That's some seriously convoluted bullshit.

Janet Jackson Claims Kamala Harris Is ‘Not Black,’ Predicts ‘Mayhem’ for 2024 Election​

Ashley Iasimone
Sat, September 21, 2024, 9:59 PM CDT

Janet Jackson questioned Kamala Harris’ race in an interview published by The Guardian on Saturday (Sept. 21).

The interview touched upon the singer’s Together Again Tour, how she’s recorded “a lot of music that’s just sitting on the shelf,” and being a parent. It also shifted to the topic of the upcoming U.S. election, with the reporter noting Americans could elect their first Black, female president: democratic nominee Harris.

“Well, you know what they supposedly said?” Jackson chimed in. “She’s not Black — that’s what I heard, that she’s Indian.”

Added Jackson, “Her father’s white, that’s what I was told. I mean, I haven’t watched the news in a few days. I was told that they discovered her father was white.”

She didn’t elaborate on where she’d heard this information, which is false.

Harris is both Black and Indian. Her father, Donald J. Harris, came to the U.S. from Jamaica. Her mother, the late Shyamala Gopalan, came to the U.S. from India. They both moved to the U.S. to study at the University of California, Berkeley, which is where they met in 1962.

The Guardian approached the topic again with Jackson, asking if she thinks America is ready for a president who is a woman of color.

“I don’t know,” Jackson said. “Honestly, I don’t want to answer that because I really truthfully don’t know. I think either way it goes is going to be mayhem.”
I could care less if she's black or not.

She's stupid if she's black, white, yellow, or red.

She needs a Service Animal next to her for a 19 minute softball interview.

You do realize of course that skin pigmentation in black people decreases with age, right?

So did Harris' family tree decrease with age. That's the whitest "black" family I've ever seen. :laughing0301:

1727008693987.png

Janet Jackson Claims Kamala Harris Is ‘Not Black,’ Predicts ‘Mayhem’ for 2024 Election​

Ashley Iasimone

Janet Jackson questioned Kamala Harris’ race in an interview published by The Guardian on Saturday (Sept. 21).

The interview touched upon the singer’s Together Again Tour, how she’s recorded “a lot of music that’s just sitting on the shelf,” and being a parent. It also shifted to the topic of the upcoming U.S. election, with the reporter noting Americans could elect their first Black, female president: democratic nominee Harris.

“Well, you know what they supposedly said?” Jackson chimed in. “She’s not Black — that’s what I heard, that she’s Indian.”

Added Jackson, “Her father’s white, that’s what I was told. I mean, I haven’t watched the news in a few days. I was told that they discovered her father was white.”

Harris is both Black and Indian. Her father, Donald J. Harris, came to the U.S. from Jamaica. Her mother, the late Shyamala Gopalan, came to the U.S. from India. They both moved to the U.S. to study at the University of California, Berkeley, which is where they met in 1962.

The Guardian approached the topic again with Jackson, asking if she thinks America is ready for a president who is a woman of color.

“I don’t know,” Jackson said. “Honestly, I don’t want to answer that because I really truthfully don’t know. I think either way it goes is going to be mayhem.”

time to move on.jpg

Ashley Iasimone

Irish people are a significant ethnic group in Jamaica, with many Jamaicans having Irish ancestry:

Ancestry
Up to 25% of Jamaicans claim Irish ancestry, making them the second-largest ethnic group after Afro-Jamaicans.

History
The British sent Irish people to Jamaica in the 17th century, often as indentured servants. Many Irish people were deported to the Caribbean to deal with the Irish Issue and to populate England's new acquisition.

Culture
The Irish influence can still be seen in Jamaica today, including in the names of some people, their eyes, and their skin. For example, many Jamaicans have freckly skin or blue eyes.

Food
Irish potatoes are a common vegetable in Jamaica, and Irish Moss is a popular protein drink made from algae found in Jamaica.

Irish Town
There is a self-contained community called Irish Town in the hills of St. Andrew, Kingston, Jamaica.

Tricky part is all they ever say about Kamala's dad is that he is from Jamaica, but they never mention his race.

Just because you are from Africa does not mean you are black.

Such ignorance.

Jamaica is a Nationality however the Average person is around 75% African and 25% European (Scots/Irish is one of the Biggest non-African Ancestry that Jamaicans are mixed with: Colin Powell, Marcus Garvey, Bob Marley …).

Maybe if Kamala could explain this mess of family genetic mixed-race debacle of hers she would.

It could be she is unable to do so because there is something about her white dad she is disturbed about sharing.

She does not know who she is.

YouTube pundit has published a tongue-in-cheek hierarchy of oppression/victimhood (), which places American Blacks at the apex of the oppression hierarchy in the U.S. (and possibly Canada).

But this hierarchy ignores a category of people who claim high victimology because they are "Black," but do everything imaginable to look, act, and talk as "white" as possible. The current VP is not "Exhibit A," but she is certainly a prominent example of the phenomenon. And as President Trump has pointed out, when she thought it more advantageous to classify herself as Indian, that's exactly what she did. You could look it up.

Our last Democrat President had a similar issue of not exactly being "Black," as Americans understand and use that term, since he was not descended from African slaves - would get no reparations if it ever came to that, although his kids could.

It would be a welcome development if either party actually nominated a BLACK person for President...someone who WAS descended from enslaved people in the American South, but I dare say the Republicans are much closer to that eventuality than our Democrats are. The Blacks who are prominent Democrats are all transparent hacks who couldn't make it through the primaries - of course Kamala couldn't have made it through the primaries either, but "we" are supposed to ignore that reality.

Forum List

Back