Janet Jackson Sides With Trump: Kamala Is Not Black

YouTube pundit has published a tongue-in-cheek hierarchy of oppression/victimhood (), which places American Blacks at the apex of the oppression hierarchy in the U.S. (and possibly Canada).

But this hierarchy ignores a category of people who claim high victimology because they are "Black," but do everything imaginable to look, act, and talk as "white" as possible. The current VP is not "Exhibit A," but she is certainly a prominent example of the phenomenon. And as President Trump has pointed out, when she thought it more advantageous to classify herself as Indian, that's exactly what she did. You could look it up.

Our last Democrat President had a similar issue of not exactly being "Black," as Americans understand and use that term, since he was not descended from African slaves - would get no reparations if it ever came to that, although his kids could.

It would be a welcome development if either party actually nominated a BLACK person for President...someone who WAS descended from enslaved people in the American South, but I dare say the Republicans are much closer to that eventuality than our Democrats are. The Blacks who are prominent Democrats are all transparent hacks who couldn't make it through the primaries - of course Kamala couldn't have made it through the primaries either, but "we" are supposed to ignore that reality.

Jamaican is a Nationality however the Average person is around 75% African and 25% European (Scots/Irish is one of the Biggest non-African Ancestry that Jamaicans are mixed with: Colin Powell, Marcus Garvey, Bob Marley …).

Maybe if Kamala could explain this mess of family genetic mixed-race debacle of hers she would.

It could be she is unable to do so because there is something about her white dad she is disturbed about sharing.

She does not know who she is.
The "one drop of blood" theory. I've honestly never understood why so many mixed race people buy into that bull shit. There's nothing wrong with "black and proud" etc. but how many are actually "black" or "African American"? Why not be proud to be mulatto or whatever the acceptable term might be? "One drop of blood" is a white man's insult to coloured/mixed race people so why credit it with honour? I told this to a few of my "mixed race" friends and they got angry with me. But why? If you are going to be proud why not be proud of who you are? People are so f-ing stupid.

The "one drop of blood" theory. I've honestly never understood why so many mixed race people buy into that bull shit. There's nothing wrong with "black and proud" etc. but how many are actually "black" or "African American"? Why not be proud to be mulatto or whatever the acceptable term might be? "One drop of blood" is a white man's insult to coloured/mixed race people so why credit it with honour? I told this to a few of my "mixed race" friends and they got angry with me. But why? If you are going to be proud why not be proud of who you are? People are so f-ing stupid.

Colin Powell is also Jamaican.

It helps to do your homework. Most Jamaicans are 75% Black and 25% irish. A little history since the 1600s should explain a lot.

uhm...well ....seems there was some cream in da coffee C4all.......~S~
Of course....I don't think that was ever denied....most Jamaican have creme in them.

In USA History though,

One drop black, makes you black.

What is my race if I am Jamaican?

Jamaicans who consider themselves Black (according to the United States' One-drop rule definition of Black), made up 92% of the working population. Those of non-African descent or mixed race made up the remaining 8% of the population.

Jamaicans - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Jamaicans

---------------

Her mother is also Caucasian, even though she is Indian from India her mom is part of the sect of south Asian Indian that are Caucasian....about 30% of Indians from India are Caucasian.

Kamala is mixed race....and she's always talked about being mixed race....the only people saying she hasn't is trump and trump's mindless followers who just mimic what he says....lies and all....and THAT is very disappointing to see.

White people made the one drop rule on blacks, yes!

To discriminate against anyone with a drop of black blood....

Of course....I don't think that was ever denied....most Jamaican have creme in them.

In USA History though,

One drop black, makes you black.

What is my race if I am Jamaican?

Jamaicans who consider themselves Black (according to the United States' One-drop rule definition of Black), made up 92% of the working population. Those of non-African descent or mixed race made up the remaining 8% of the population.

Jamaicans - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Jamaicans

---------------

Her mother is also Caucasian, even though she is Indian from India her mom is part of the sect of south Asian Indian that are Caucasian....about 30% of Indians from India are Caucasian.

Kamala is mixed race....and she's always talked about being mixed race....the only people saying she hasn't is trump and trump's mindless followers who just mimic what he says....lies and all....and THAT is very disappointing to see.

Why doesn't one drop make you white? You don't think that's rather biased, racist, and lopsided?

White people made the one drop rule on blacks, yes!
For sure.
To discriminate against anyone with a drop of black blood....
Exactly. It confounds me that "black" Americans still accept it. I am white (European through and through) but it looks like I am more concerned with the well-being & dignity of the so-called African Americans than they are! I am trying to help them but they go crazy whenever I bring up the subject. If they are ashamed of being coloured/mixed race/mulatto then they will never find dignity within themselves. If it's the terms "coloured" "mulatto" "mixed race" they detest, OK. I can understand that but then they need to get together and find a term they prefer. But calling themselves "African Americans" is doing themselves a dis-service.

Janet Jackson Claims Kamala Harris Is ‘Not Black,’ Predicts ‘Mayhem’ for 2024 Election​

Ashley Iasimone
Sat, September 21, 2024, 9:59 PM CDT

Janet Jackson questioned Kamala Harris’ race in an interview published by The Guardian on Saturday (Sept. 21).

The interview touched upon the singer’s Together Again Tour, how she’s recorded “a lot of music that’s just sitting on the shelf,” and being a parent. It also shifted to the topic of the upcoming U.S. election, with the reporter noting Americans could elect their first Black, female president: democratic nominee Harris.

“Well, you know what they supposedly said?” Jackson chimed in. “She’s not Black — that’s what I heard, that she’s Indian.”

Added Jackson, “Her father’s white, that’s what I was told. I mean, I haven’t watched the news in a few days. I was told that they discovered her father was white.”

She didn’t elaborate on where she’d heard this information, which is false.

Harris is both Black and Indian. Her father, Donald J. Harris, came to the U.S. from Jamaica. Her mother, the late Shyamala Gopalan, came to the U.S. from India. They both moved to the U.S. to study at the University of California, Berkeley, which is where they met in 1962.

The Guardian approached the topic again with Jackson, asking if she thinks America is ready for a president who is a woman of color.

“I don’t know,” Jackson said. “Honestly, I don’t want to answer that because I really truthfully don’t know. I think either way it goes is going to be mayhem.”
Janet Jackson has no education.

UPDATED: After a confusing turn of events on Sunday, reps for Janet Jackson tell Variety that an unusually worded “apology” for the singer’s ill-informed comments about Democratic presidential candidate Kamala Harris’ racial background was made by a person who is not the singer’s manager, as he had claimed, and thus was not authorized to speak on her behalf.

The unauthorized “apology,” first reported by Buzzfeed and repeated by multiple major outlets, was made by a man named Mo Elmasri who — apparently inaccurately — claimed to be the singer’s manager. It reads: “Janet Jackson would like to clarify her recent comments. She recognizes that her statements regarding Vice President Kamala Harris’ racial identity were based on misinformation. Janet respects Harris’ dual heritage as both Black and Indian and apologizes for any confusion caused. She values the diversity Harris represents and understands the importance of celebrating that in today’s society. Janet remains committed to promoting unity and understanding.”

Forum List

Back