JD Vance, in 2020 messages, said Trump ‘thoroughly failed to deliver

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
Vice-presidential nominee JD Vance has a go-to explanation for his evolution from outspoken critic to impassioned defender of Donald Trump: He says he was converted by Trump’s achievements in the White House.

Vance has said watching the former president enact his populist agenda for left-behind Americans transformed him from a “Never Trump” conservative in 2016 to a Trump supporter in 2020.

But Vance privately expressed a very different verdict on Trump as the former president’s first term was nearing its end, previously unreported messages obtained by The Washington Post show.

In the direct messages — sent during Trump’s final year in office to an acquaintance over the social media platform then known as Twitter — Vance harshly criticized his future running mate’s record of governance and said Trump had not fulfilled his economic agenda.

“Trump has just so thoroughly failed to deliver on his economic populism (excepting a disjointed China policy),” Vance wrote in February 2020.

He also offered a prediction: Joe Biden, he believed, was going to win the 2020 election.

“I think Trump will probably lose,” he wrote in a message in June 2020, a few months before ballots were cast in an election that Vance would later claim, falsely and repeatedly, was stolen by the Democrats.

I think by this time, everyone knows that Vance is an opportunist. He will sell his grandmother if can make a quick buck.

Heck, he sold his constituents, the Haitians who are legally here in the US for political coin by echoing false stories. Who cares if a few of them are killed? As long as he wins office.

Now we find that even though he was echoing the lie about 2020 being a stolen election, privately, he was admitting that Trump not only lost but was a terrible president.

Yes, we've been over this several thousand times. And Kumstain called the stuttering fuck a "rapist" and a "racist" in back-to-back sentences in front of 3 billion people. And yet here we are.

Look at it holistically and try to unburden yourself from what will occur in 6 weeks which will make that antifreeze in the garage look the only solution....

Well, when he takes over after Trump then you should be OK with him. ;)
Look at the commy crap Trump is threatening

Trump’s 10% credit card interest cap could hurt borrowers, experts say: ‘Access to credit would dry up’​

I mean I love it but what about you? Is Trump just saying shit to get votes?

Should we also cap healthcare giant's profits at 10%? What else should we cap? The cost of cars?

Well, when he takes over after Trump then you should be OK with him. ;)
Taking over what? Being an asshole? Believe you are confusing me with your pals in the MAGA retard cult. So, no won’t be ok with it.

Forum List

Back