Jeb Bush and the Stabbed in the Back Myth

and did such a horrible job at it that Hitler had an audience that was quite sympathetic to his cause. Everyone knew it wasn't over. That's why no one celebrated any WWI victory. They were happy for an Armistice.

Well, I'll admit, Germany's leaders screwed up in that they let the demagouges get away with lying, and they got Hitler as a result. that's the point I was trying to make in the OP.

So now you got Jeb Bush trying to blame EVERYONE but his brother for the clusterfuck that is the Iraq War.

He shouldn't get away with it. But when you got people like FatIrishSow trying to claim that there really were WMD's, it's a tough road to hoe.

Oh geeez, a third clown joins in

And you still trying to prove your lie is truth.....FRIGIN AMAZING!

Jimmy, get over yourself, lose the silly and childish clown face and act like a man. Perhaps then I MIGHT take you serious but right now I don't. It's just a fact

So you got a convincing link on your WMD assertion or can we just write that off as another "fabrication". The word lie is so caustic, don't you think?

Jimmy, get over yourself, lose the silly and childish clown face and act like a man. Perhaps then I MIGHT take you serious but right now I don't. It's just a fact

So you got a convincing link on your WMD assertion or can we just write that off as another "fabrication". The word lie is so caustic, don't you think?
She has no link...she made it up.

and did such a horrible job at it that Hitler had an audience that was quite sympathetic to his cause. Everyone knew it wasn't over. That's why no one celebrated any WWI victory. They were happy for an Armistice.

Well, I'll admit, Germany's leaders screwed up in that they let the demagouges get away with lying, and they got Hitler as a result. that's the point I was trying to make in the OP.

So now you got Jeb Bush trying to blame EVERYONE but his brother for the clusterfuck that is the Iraq War.

He shouldn't get away with it. But when you got people like FatIrishSow trying to claim that there really were WMD's, it's a tough road to hoe.

America screwed up too and elected a community organizer from out of nowhere. He hasn't manage to do a thing except make it worse. ( and trade a deserter for 5 Taliban generals ).

You're becoming boring, Joey. Take a break and try and think of something really clever and get back to me

Yes, I am smacking you around pretty good. Maybe you should get your job back as the fat chick who sits in the dunk tank.

You keep right on thinking that, pee wee......puffer

Oh, i'm just enjoying watching you get sooo bent out of shape, FatIrishSow.

Oh look, your lover have you a smiley

Forum List

Back