Jeepers Creepers 3: Pedophile Director Includes Joke About Pedophilia in Movie

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
This guy needs to be publicly castrated. Not only did he take advantage of a young girl over the duration of 6 years from the time she was 12, he only served 15 months of the sentence thanks to friends in Hollywood, and now he had the "balls" to include a joke about pedophilia in his most recent movie.

"The exchange between the two characters expresses sympathy for the child's abuser and it is disgusting. One character says...

"Can you blame the step-dad, though? I mean, look at her. The heart wants what it wants, am I right?"

The scene, which was featured in screener copies of the movie sent in advance to critics, has since been removed from the version of the movie that has been publicly screened and on the upcoming Blu-ray/DVD.

Victor Salva Put a Child Molestation Joke in Jeepers Creepers 3

Actor Steven Collins of the show 7th Heaven was pretty much black balled when his past was admitted to. If one can no longer get work anymore, why should another?

God bless you and Stephen always!!!

Holly

P.S. What I give Stephen credit for is the fact that he admitted to what he did when he wasn't even under the microscope for it in the first place. Can the same thing be said about this director guy?

Forum List

Back