Jen Psaki admits truth about border crisis

Nice to see her admit that they created the crisis, lol...

Once in a while, even Red Jen accidentally lets some truth slip.

EoL9T_-XcAUCG4x.png

Reading over the comments on this thread provides about all anyone needs to know about Americans.

Immature, profane, racist, haters, sexists, so far and there's more to come!

And all appropriate for this forum, judging by no moderator presence to clean it up.
What do you think about what Jen said about the border crisis?

Reading over the comments on this thread provides about all anyone needs to know about Americans.

Immature, profane, racist, haters, sexists, so far and there's more to come!

And all appropriate for this forum, judging by no moderator presence to clean it up.
What do you think about what Jen said about the border crisis?
I think that you've all lost track of anything sane about your politics. Anything she said would be interpreted by Americans based on their racist attitudes.
I don't wast my time trying to convince rasists? Can you assure me you're worthy of a proper detailed response?
You're going to have to grant me the benefit of the doubt until you prove yourself to be a normal person.

Come on Americans! Don't allow a Canadian to throw a wet rag over your breaking news thread that provides an opportunity to express your immaturity, profanity, racism, hating, and sexist attitudes.

Throw out your politically biased boundaries for the sake of this thread and express who ya'all really are!

Come on Americans! Don't allow a Canadian to throw a wet rag over your breaking news thread that provides an opportunity to express your immaturity, profanity, racism, hating, and sexist attitudes.

Throw out your politically biased boundaries for the sake of this thread and express who ya'all really are!

Speaking of racists, say hi to your PM for me!

jt-bf.jpg

jt-bf.jpg
I could never make excuses for Trudeau's misbehaviour.
But it's only a very brief deflection from the facts we're discussing.

Racism crosses party lines in America and your empty head has already just grasped that concept.

Anything she said would be interpreted by Americans based on their racist attitudes.
How do YOU interpret what she said when she said that the Biden administration created the border crisis? Do you think she meant anything besides that they created it?
You have demonstrated that you don't possess enough intelligence to understand the spoken words or even understand nuances.

So the best answer I can come up with is to just say that Psaki has admitted that your Democratic party, Kamala, Biden, is (are) responsible for the border crisis.

I guess we agree that there is a border crisis?

You're a waste of my time and so you're off my radar. So glad we could agree first.

jt-bf.jpg
I could never make excuses for Trudeau's misbehaviour.
But it's only a very brief deflection from the facts we're discussing.

Racism crosses party lines in America and your empty head has already just grasped that concept.

You voted for that racist pig, so you can fuck off with your judgements.

New Topics

Forum List

Back