Street Juice

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2018
Baltimore
After Rome had had enough and razed Jerusalem in 70 AD,

"For long periods during the next nineteen hundred years no Jews at all lived in Jerusalem (the Samaritans, a tiny remnant of whom have survived all the persecutions, are the only people who have lived continuously in Palestine since Old Testamentary times)."

Chapter 11
The Controversy of Zion
Douglas Reed

Christian Zionists Bibilieve Jesus was a Jew, but he wasn't Judean, he was from Galilee. The Pharisees were Judean--THEY were the Jews. The Pharisees prohibited Judeans from marrying Galileans or Samaritans, and a Jew was forbidden to even touch a Samaritan.

I'm glad you have that sorted. As a Christian Zionist, I'll just point out that our belief hinges on the right of Jacob's descendants living in the land perpetually. Judah was only one of twelve. Also... Jerusalem belongs to God and He has spoken His intent. If you have a problem accepting this, take it up with Him.

After Rome had had enough and razed Jerusalem in 70 AD,

"For long periods during the next nineteen hundred years no Jews at all lived in Jerusalem (the Samaritans, a tiny remnant of whom have survived all the persecutions, are the only people who have lived continuously in Palestine since Old Testamentary times)."

Chapter 11
The Controversy of Zion
Douglas Reed

Christian Zionists Bibilieve Jesus was a Jew, but he wasn't Judean, he was from Galilee. The Pharisees were Judean--THEY were the Jews. The Pharisees prohibited Judeans from marrying Galileans or Samaritans, and a Jew was forbidden to even touch a Samaritan.
so go there and tell them to get the hell out

Street Juice writes:

"Christian Zionists Bibilieve Jesus was a Jew, but he wasn't Judean, he was from Galilee."
= = = = = = = =

RL:

There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him. -- John 3:2 (King James Version)

Rabbi is a Jewish designation for teacher that arose in 1st Century CE Judea.

Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, Saying, "Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him." -- Matthew 2:1,2 (KJV)

Except that -

Samaritans themselves don't see Jerusalem belong or even sacred to them,
and the 400 Samaritans in the world, are all sons of Israeli Levite women,
whom they've married some 2-3 decades ago,
as they had only boys being born, so...:bye1:

I'm glad you have that sorted. As a Christian Zionist, I'll just point out that our belief hinges on the right of Jacob's descendants living in the land perpetually. Judah was only one of twelve. Also... Jerusalem belongs to God and He has spoken His intent. If you have a problem accepting this, take it up with Him.

Christian Zionism was promoted by Samuel Untermyer. Its never been mainline Protestantism.

so go there and tell them to get the hell out

I'd love to be there to watch that ...

7454308486_158bce0807_b.jpg

Rabbi is a Jewish designation for teacher that arose in 1st Century CE Judea.

And yet ... the King James Bible was written in the 17th Century in English as a translation from Latin, in a country that had expelled Jews 500 years previous...

I'm going out on a limb here and guessing the schlubs who wrote it probably weren't Hebrew scholars.

Every Christian Zionist--every Zionist, in fact, should read this:

Wow.. That's a lot to grasp.

Every Christian Zionist--every Zionist, in fact, should read this:

Wow.. That's a lot to grasp.

A whole hell of a lot, but interesting as fuck

Forum List

Back