🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jewish leader wants Jews in France to have permission to carry guns....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I've been meaning to post about this for a bit.....the problem.....1) he has to beg the government to allow them to exercise their natural right to protect themselves and 2) it seems as if he is only calling for it for his own community......rather than all Frenchmen and women......which is wrong.......

Of course criminals do not have to beg for permission to get guns...they just go to Belgium...where they can get fully automatic assault rifles, rocket propelled grenades and hand grenades....even in strict gun controlled countries like Belgium and France.....and criminals will get those guns regardless of any gun control laws.....since we have now had 2 recent terrorist attacks....not to mention the other shootings in France, a terrorist attack in Belgium, a post office robbery in France, done with an illegal AK-47.....and an attack in strict gun controlled Canada, and attack in strict gun controlled Australia.......Puerto Rico has the strictest gun control in the United States....and the one of the highest gun murder rates in the world....and it is an Island......

Getting the idea that supporters of the 2nd amendment are accurate when we say only criminals will get guns in strict gun controlled countries........

http://www.newsweek.com/change-gun-laws-europe-let-jews-carry-arms-says-leading-rabbi-299102

A prominent Jewish leader has written to the governments of all the EU countries, calling on them to pass legislation giving special licence for Jewish people to carry guns.

Rather than arming themselves, I think it is time for Jewish people living in western Europe to recognize the inevitable and get out while they can. It's not going to get any better, and the same types of people who so willingly handed over their children to be raped in Britain will allow the slaughter of Jews as an expression of their political correctness, and this will occur whether or not Jewish people arm themselves.

Jews were able to get out of Germany in the 1920s. The writing was on the wall then. The writing is on the wall now in Britain, France, Belgium, Sweden and elsewhere.

the fact that the dogs and bitches had KLASHNIKOVS ---
does bother me-----but the fact is that the dogs and bitches
WORLD WIDE have them -------sorry folks----no link----I happen
to know that black market machine guns are being
shipped to shariah cesspits-----by muslims right here in
the USA----smuggled------should elicit the DEATH PENALTY---------(where are you , Freddie dear?)

Forum List

Back