Jews are not going anywhere!!!

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
7 million Jews in Israel and growing .
Many of them are nationalistic .
The Israeli AF is superior to any European power .
Israel has great special forces and their army has the best tanks next to the 3 big powers

Plus they have lived there 5,000 yrs and have a lot of nuclear weapons on ground , sea and air

They ain’t gong back to Europe or the ME

Are they still supposed to be replacing us here in the US??

Some folks have concerns.....

_00.rac008 (23).jpg

Israel has great special forces and their army has the best tanks next to the 3 big powers

Plus they have lived there 5,000 yrs and have a lot of nuclear weapons on ground , sea and air

Why did the israelites wandert in the desert for 40 years?

The uberman Jews are here and they plan on killing like they've killed before to prove their worthiness of being a human.

7 million ? Time for Holohoax part 2

g-d kept tossing free food. Why head directly to a place some Semitic fucker would charge you for a few mushrooms ?

Why did the Israelites wander in the desert for 40 years?
g-d kept tossing free food. Why head directly to a place some Semitic fucker would charge you for a few mushrooms ?

One of them lost a quarter.

The uberman Jews are here and they plan on killing like they've killed before to prove their worthiness of being a human.
I hope you don’t believe that !!
I like you but I hope you are not a Nazi that denies that 5.9 million Jews were exterminated

Why did the Israelites wander in the desert for 40 years?

One of them lost a quarter.
You should go to Israel and tell them joke

Just good fun , colorful stories lol

You can imagine how angry American lefties were when they found out the new Israeli prime minister is still a Jew. LOL!

You can imagine how angry American lefties were when they found out the new Israeli prime minister is still a Jew. LOL!
He is also a tech multi millionaire and he was a member of the elite special forces

I like you but I hope you are not a Nazi that denies that 5.9 million Jews were exterminated
That was over seventy years ago, who has been killing since then?

I bet you wish he was an Arab.

That was over seventy years ago, who has been killing since then?
Jews can fight back and do in self defense!!!

Forum List

Back