Jimmy Neary, owner of iconic NYC pub Neary's, dead at 91...Mike Bloomberg releases statement to pay respects

Bloomberg: "Neary’s is a New York institution - and one of my favorite spots for dinner - because Jimmy Neary was a New York legend. There was no end to his hard work and hospitality, and no containing his smile and storytelling. When I was in city hall, I traveled to his home county of Sligo - so of course I invited him along. It wasn’t easy to convince him to leave work for a couple days, but I was so glad he did - there was no better ambassador. I’m really going to miss him - Diana and I saw him just last week when we went to Neary’s for dinner. We felt lucky to be with him then, and we feel even luckier now. My heart goes out to Una and all his family."

Earth shattering, I tell you. Why is this even a topic?

Richard's in Fresno Ca. has pretty much the same story, yet......

Earth shattering, I tell you. Why is this even a topic?

Richard's in Fresno Ca. has pretty much the same story, yet......
in the Trump era, there were 40 scandals a day, we had no time to gossip like this

but in the Biden era, there's plenty of time to explore plenty of topics, as Sleepy Joe sleeps in the WH

in the Trump era, there were 40 scandals a day, we had no time to gossip like this

but in the Biden era, there's plenty of time to explore plenty of topics, as Sleepy Joe sleeps in the WH
Put it in General Discussion next time

Forum List

Back