Joan Rivers rushed to hospital

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
American actress and comedian Joan Rivers was rushed to the hospital Thursday after she stopped breathing during a minor throat procedure at a New York City clinic.

Rivers, 81, suffered cardiac arrest while at an Upper East Side doctor’s office and was quickly transferred to the city’s Mount Sinai Hospital, according to AP.

Read more: Joan Rivers rushed to hospital in critical condition | The Times of Israel Joan Rivers rushed to hospital in critical condition The Times of Israel
Follow us: @timesofisrael on Twitter | timesofisrael on Facebook
I wonder if she choked on her own words?

Joan is one of the funniest women of all time. She has a quick mind. She might say things that offend people, but shes still funny as shit.

no doubt she is a great comedian but i lost a lot of respect for her after the way she treated annie duke.

"you're just a pokah playah..a pokah playaaaah!!"

that said, i hope she's okay and fully recovers...

Guess she's now in a coma.

Her face has been in one for decades, propped up by many injections of bacon grease, and other fatty materials.

Say what you will about her, but you have to hand it to a person with her kind of drive. 81 and still relevant and busy as ever.

I hope she pulls through.

Say what you will about her, but you have to hand it to a person with her kind of drive. 81 and still relevant and busy as ever.

I hope she pulls through.
I hope she makes it too. I have no reason to wish her ill will, but it's fun to give her a little back that she gives to others.

You can imagine how many jokes she can come up with about her almost dying. I hope she makes it , too. She will be hysterical about her visit in the hospital.

no doubt she is a great comedian but i lost a lot of respect for her after the way she treated annie duke.

"you're just a pokah playah..a pokah playaaaah!!"

that said, i hope she's okay and fully recovers...

Joan became very mean spirited later in her career

i hear ya, i just hate to go there on the day she died...

although with her sense of humor, she probably wouldn't mind one bit. :lol:

RIP Joan Alexandra Molinsky, Russian jewess, Made of 45% recyclable materials, alas a wit not recyclable

Forum List

Back