Joe Biden Meltdowns Increasing and Getting Worse

What the most remarkable thing about Sleepy Joe is that they had a huge primary field in 2020 with more than 2 dozen candidates, and Brandon was- without a doubt- the best and most capable Democrat out there. The Sharpest Knife in the drawer.

And there still isn't anyone better in the D Party.

Well he's on vacation being energized.....I bet he's gettin' The Works. ;)

R.dc66c727e38bd6d5700a111c02b8c568

Last edited:
Are you sure you aren’t describing Trump? At least he was competent enough to kick Trump’s incompetent butt in the election.
how could you tell? He spent his time in the basement and couldn't draw a crowd of 30 not including media. LOLOL

Are you sure you aren’t describing Trump? At least he was competent enough to kick Trump’s incompetent butt in the election.
At least he was competent enough to kick Trump’s incompetent butt in the election.

Incompetent?

He received more votes in 2020 than he received in 2016.

How is that "INCOMPETENCE"?

The people that voted for him were definitely incompetent and not conservative, at least in the American tradition of shying away from dictators.
The people that voted for him were definitely incompetent and not conservative, at least in the American tradition of shying away from dictators.
and the people that voted for Biden were definitely incompetent and not very bright, at least in the American tradition of shying away from morons.

But this one is a doozy.

I am probably the only member of our USMB board that speaks five languages fluently & can somewhat both speak & understand a sixth language as well, so with slurred words I can pretty well recognize long/short(sharp/flat) vowel pronunciation which form the body of a syllable, even with or without consonants no less! Big Joe has a breathing problem to compliment his senility & that breathing obstruction when combined with vowels & senility can through one off track but I should be able to defuse 75%-80% of his slur, 70% anyways. Starting @ 0:07 into the vid I am listening for identifiable vowels then formulating a complete word around these vowels from what I think I heard; "eih em hiar d(?)en awh kyte dew tohh mi sahwns draw(?)gs. Eih em nahw(?)t rawlektu(?)ble soh phawhk u awnd evriewon elce thawt skrehh(?)d meh owt uhv a sekand turm.".

I am probably the only member of our USMB board that speaks five languages fluently & can somewhat both speak & understand a sixth language as well, so with slurred words I can pretty well recognize long/short(sharp/flat) vowel pronunciation which form the body of a syllable, even with or without consonants no less! Big Joe has a breathing problem to compliment his senility & that breathing obstruction when combined with vowels & senility can through one off track but I should be able to defuse 75%-80% of his slur, 70% anyways. Starting @ 0:07 into the vid I am listening for identifiable vowels then formulating a complete word around these vowels from what I think I heard; "eih em hiar d(?)en awh kyte dew tohh mi sahwns draw(?)gs. Eih em nahw(?)t rawlektu(?)ble soh phawhk u awnd evriewon elce thawt skrehh(?)d meh owt uhv a sekand turm.".

Brilliant!

You guys are stupid. Candidates aren’t avoiding him which is what was asked. He’s visited 16 in Ohio already and a lot more have asked him - maybe 20 or so.

Transcript:
"No, there are about 16 there I’ve already gone in for yet, and a lot more that have asked…another 20 or so, so I’m gonna be going there.”

Forum List

Back